• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Oerlikon

1. Oerlikon

EML Flicker

Update: I went back to Eurospec a few weeks back, & they reloaded my map back onto the KPro. They reckon the map I had on their was not the same one as they'd tuned. There was a whole bunch of stuff turned off apparently. Anyway the EML still comes on, although not as much as before. I'm...
  2. Oerlikon

Need new pre facelift headlights

I bought these 6 months ago, based on another member's recommendation. I've no regrets at all. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CIVIC-TYPE-R-EP3-FRONT-N-S-O-S-PASSENGER-DRIVER-SIDE-HEADLIGHT-HEADLAMP-PAIR-NEW-/111685612316?hash=item1a00fb331c
  3. Oerlikon

Ep3 feels unsteady at high speeds

How much did that cost?
  4. Oerlikon

Supercharging fn2 type r

Touch wood I haven't had any problems with my rotrex, although Ceri at Eurospec is on her 3rd or 4th :eek:
  5. Oerlikon

Supercharging fn2 type r

Heard of them, but never heard of anyone who runs their s/c kit. I think a lot of people on here run either rotrex or Jackson racing. What made you look at kraftwerks?
  6. Oerlikon

tough decision fk2 or FK8

Personally I can't split either based on looks. They are both outrageously in your face :twisted: & both insanely quick for a fwd hot hatch. If I was in your shoes I'd go for the latest fk8, as I think Honda improved on the performance even more.
  7. Oerlikon

17" Wheels on FN2

THE WHEEL & TYRE BIBLE http://www.carbibles.com/tyre_bible_pg4.html
  8. Oerlikon

Brake Set-up for Track Days

^^The same DS2500, but for BBK) :mrgreen: I was hesitant based on my experience, but they were highly recommended for the BBK. I thought perhaps it might just have been a bad combination with the standard size stoptech slotted disks.
  9. Oerlikon

17" Wheels on FN2

You'd have more tyre sticking out over the rim. I suppose despite gaining more tread this might also mean more tyre flex, which could actually make the handling worse. Not sure if braking would be better in a straight line though?
  10. Oerlikon

Brake Set-up for Track Days

I could definitely recommend against DS2500 pads with stoptech slotted rotors on the front. After a few laps on these I would get really bad juddering under braking. In the end I had the front brakes replaced with stoptech BBK & Ferodo pads. Never regretted it. One of the best mods I've done...
  11. Oerlikon

Cosmic Ep3 with 48 k and a few mods

Hey :smt039 Interested to know what's your RPM at 70mph?
  12. Oerlikon

Bulbs keep blowing - EP3

I've had this problem on both my EP3's. Really annoying & £. I've noticed since having swapped the headlamps(due to condensation) with replacement items I brought off ebay I haven't had any more blown bulbs.
  13. Oerlikon

17" Wheels on FN2

No idea if they'll fit, but personally, I would't go more than 215/40 on the EP3 rims.
  14. Oerlikon

EP3 Ep3 caliper colour

Matte silver? Keep them looking more factory IMO.
  15. Oerlikon

The Official Dyno Chart Thread - NO CHAT

Model Of Car: EP3 CTR Year Of Car: 2004 Mileage Covered: 70000 Flywheel BHP: 314 Torque: 250 Dyno Manufacturer: Dyno Dynamics Modifications: Rotrex s/c, restrictor, cat back, K-Pro & other breathing mods
Back