• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by stereom1ke

1. stereom1ke

FD2 Mugen RR

Has anyone seen the fifth gear review on this with Plato vs the S2000 GT, car sounds wonderful
  2. stereom1ke

JDM CW DC5 + Cage + JRSC + Eneki = Smiles (NEW VIDEO)

Fantastic looking car and an awesome spec list.
  3. stereom1ke

After wash

classic example of a lovely looking ep3. Many future plans for this?
  4. stereom1ke

FN2 Cambelt Change Milage?

Just read up on this on civinfo, how do I go about having my valve clearances checked? Do I need to take that to Honda for a service?
  5. stereom1ke

FN2 Cambelt Change Milage?

Hi guys, Just coming up 45,000 miles now in the FN2 and wondered what sort of milage to have the cambelt changed? Was thinking around the 60,000 mile mark. Can anyone recommend a place to have it changed? I don't want any old back street to do it for me. I was thinking of taking a trip to Tdi...
  6. stereom1ke

my champ white fn2 type r

Gorgeous car mate, looks excellent, nice spec list and mods too.
  7. stereom1ke

Ben's 2005 EP3 Civic Type AAAAAARRRRR!

Love this thread and love this car, some good work and effort gone in to the build
  8. stereom1ke

Todd's Championship White Honda Integra DC5.

awesome looking Car Todd
  9. stereom1ke

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Looking good Lee, GP pack looks lovely on Milano.
  10. stereom1ke

Back from the wheel refurb

Thanks for the comments guys, colour of the wheels is just a graphite, not entirely sure on the paint code.
  11. stereom1ke

Which bulb do I need

582 stop / tail light 5w 21w £1.50 :) cheers
  12. stereom1ke

Which bulb do I need

Hi guys pulled home on the drive way tonight and I noticed a have a bulb or two out. Anyone know which type of bulb is required and the cheapest / best place to get one? cheers Mike
  13. stereom1ke

John, some one said something about a stud kit for those nuts?! Do you have a link for anywhere I can source some washers?
  14. stereom1ke

Wheels were powder coated by a pro and no I didn't do them myself lol.
  15. stereom1ke

Hi mate mine is actually Deep Pearl Bronze.
Back