• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Townsend

1. Townsend

wing mirror indicator fn2

Balls, ok cheers mate will have to wait then cant afford £50 or so on a flashing light. People on roundabouts will have to guess when I'm turning off :lol:
  2. Townsend

wing mirror indicator fn2

I know this is going to sound stupid but, my passenger indicator light has stopped working on the wing mirror of my fn2. First I thought a bulb had gone as all the other indicator lights work so I took apart the mirror only to realise you can't get to the bulb. So I thought the fuse might have...
  3. Townsend

Centre console lights help

Well thanks to speedy chris who spotted that the lights going dim only happened when i put my foot on the break, so must have brought a slightly more powerful bulb that I fitted the day before. Problem solved, so if anyone ever has this issue make sure you buy the right bulb lol
  4. Townsend

Centre console lights help

This may have already been posted in another post that I couldn't find ,but has anyone else with the fn2 noticed the centre console lights starting to dim and fade then come back bright again. About 2 years ago I changed the stereo system with a pioneer touch screen and the lights fade on that...
  5. Townsend

townsends fn2 gt

oh yea and figured out photobucket :asw:
  6. Townsend

townsends fn2 gt

So it's been some time now since I've updated anything on the beast, but after settling in my new home I've had some spare cash to add little bits to the car so I thought I would share some pictures. Any thoughts are most welcome. Sadly I hit the big 100,000 miles :evil: thanks to...
  7. Townsend

My new fn 2

Yea but i aint got round to buyin the part yet will do soon though you'll have to put how it sounds mind the child lol
  8. Townsend

My new fn 2

Thats not to bad thats the same position my scoop from tegiwa is in is it as good as you hoped it would be
  9. Townsend

My new fn 2

f*ck thats a beast aint it did it take you long to fit are you gona replace the fog light to allow more air in
  10. Townsend

Rosco's Milano FN2

Looks epic mate id love to get that i believe if you go aerocoat in haddiscoe they charge £50 a wheel to get it sprayed unless you know somewhere better
  11. Townsend

My new fn 2

Are you planning on getting it remapped The car is looking good well done
  12. Townsend

Rosco's Milano FN2

Very smart yea be carefull of the arches i got new ones about a month ago £180 for the front two dont wana pay that again the clips seem weak
  13. Townsend

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Very nice where did you get the black honda cover or is that sprayed
  14. Townsend

Rosco's Milano FN2

in my opinion i think you should paint them red i think it will look proper smart
  15. Townsend

My new fn 2

Yea i got lots of ideas but just brought my first house so they will have to wait but id like eipach springs and FRSU that seems the common mod on the fn2
Back