• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Foxy red

Noel dazely *do not use!!!*

We've just tried to insure our 1.4 Honda Jazz with them after a years good service being insured with the Integra. Now VERY UNHAPPY with them!! :evil: - RUDE, PATRONISING UNDERWRITER - AND A RUDE ADVISOR WHO DIDN'T WANT TO LISTEN AND WOULDN'T PUT ME THROUGH TO A MANAGER OR ASSISTANT...
  2. Foxy red

Radio code required for the Jazz?

Does anyone know if we require a radio code for the Jazz? The one we've just bought doesn't mention anything and there is no code in it's paperwork. Having the new parrott kit fitted on Friday :) Any thoughts please?
  3. Foxy red

My new car

Well, after a 6.5 hour train journey and a 300 mile + drive back down...The DC5 has finally arrived!!! :woot: Not fully washed (was just a rinse before she get's undersealed at TGM tomorrow) Will take some more pics tomorrow after a wash n wax :cool:
  4. Foxy red

New Civic FD-1

EDIT- Just finished loading :lol: It looks soo good! LVOfwwbbfb8
  5. Foxy red

Repair of a DC5 Drivers recaro seat

Hi Sorry if this has been answered before (did a search for similar posts and didn't find anything). How do you repair the Drivers recaro (i.e., where the bolster foam has gone and the suede has been rubbed down and a hole has appeared) Is this something that can be done yourself, or is...
  6. Foxy red

My car stinks of Fuel!! :shock:

Just had the Magnex 6 x 4 back box fitted on Wednesday last week whilst the car had it's 2 nd service at TGM. I know that TGM are a good garage to take your car to, however, my car now stinks of fuel most of the time, especially when stood stationary at lights/junctions etc. Help...
  7. Foxy red

How easy it it to fit my Magnex backbox?

Just had my exhaust arrive and wondered how easy it would be to fit myself or with Ben's help? Is there anything in particular we need to fit it? Tols/ sealant etc? Cheers
  8. Foxy red

My T11YP R

I've almost got everything I wanted when I bought the car nearly 8 months ago now :shock: Can't believe how time flies!! or the car for that matter, still gives me pleasure to V-TEC.......:twisted: I will post pics tomorrow of my baby, But the mods so far are; Spoon Gear knob...
  9. Foxy red

WOW!

I'm so impressed with myself I just had to post and ask what everyone else has managed in their CTR's...... I managed to get 335.3 miles out of my car from a full tank and when I filled it up again, only got 43 litres in!!! I also went 31.6 miles with the red light for fuel on :shock: ...
  10. Foxy red

The scariest pic of a CTR......

Thought I'd show a different side to our beloved cars..... :lol: :lol: This is my baby when I was adding a mesh grille to the lower bumper... Scary Huh? :shock:
  11. Foxy red

Buying part- worn tyres ....

Dear All, Quick question.... has anyone ever bought or thought about buying partly worn tyres in from Germany and having them fitted here in the uk? I was going to buy brand new ones for my rear tyres 2moro, but whilst talking to a garage, they suggested that I buy partly worn ones...
  12. Foxy red

Painting your Calipers

Dear All, How much is it to get someone to professionally paint your calipers? Thanks x
  13. Foxy red

Painting your calipers...

Anyone know the easiest way of 1) cleaning your calipers and the 2) painting them WITHOUT removing the Alloys? :shock:
Back