• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Epic_Milano

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

Love it!! lol Bet its loud as foooook!
  2. Epic_Milano

So a decat makes it pop flames? :o You got oem mani? Full straight through?
  3. Epic_Milano

Since when did Type R's pop flames? How did you achieve that?
  4. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

Is that an actualy price you just got off Chris?
  5. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

Yeah that would definately pull in some business for him.. as he seems decent and prices are competitive.. Ill be spending my 365+ on some Eibach lowering springs, camber arms, front bolts and a FRSU.. I will have to give him a ring to see how he compares with ABP labour costs.
  6. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

Yeah this is pretty much exactly how mine drives... I lift the clutch half an inch, maybe an inch and it starts to creep forward slowly.. I have had no problems with gear changes so looks like mine is healthy for now... although will keep a close eye on it.. Rossy thanks for you help and I...
  7. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

My biting point is low.. im not sure how low 'too low' in meant to be? What would be a 'safe' mesaurement that the clutch should travel before reaching biting point?? Also further to this.. my ep3 does not struggle with any gear changes, unlike my old ep2 which DID struggle intermittently and...
  8. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

Ahh ok who can clear this up then as now its all a little confusing.. Low Biting Point - To reach biting point you lift the clutch half an inch, maybe 1 inch... (low travel) High Biting Point - To reach biting point you life the cluch 3-4 inches... (high travel) Which one would indicate early...
  9. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

As people have said the mark they tend to go are 60-70k.. Mines just over 66k and the biting point is very low compared to my old ep2.. I barely lift my foot and it's already biting to go.. I'm going to change mine fairly soon just for peace of mind.. Atleast then it's done! ;)
  10. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

£640 for a Quaife LSD is a bit out of my price range.. May have to take a miss on that :( Thanks for the info
  11. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

What LSD's do you guys recommend for an ep3? And how much do these go for? Also do these make a massive improvement on cornering?
  12. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

Just spoke to Chris now, he seems sound! Quoted me £200 cash for the labour and is seeing if he can source the Exedy OEM Clutch cheaper than the above link off ebay. You use these guys much Rossy?
  13. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

Bicester is about an hour away, Houghten Regis only down the road from me so I will try Griffin's mechanic first and see what labour costs this Andy comes up with first.. Rossy, is your contact private or business run?
  14. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

Your a star mate cheers!!! Thats the exact clutch kit I found.. nice work! :smt023 Just gave them a ring but theyre shut, will try again after christmas and let you know how I get on.. Sam
  15. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

Hi Griffin just had a good read of your thread, very helpful mate cheers!! In the first thread you said you spent £365, did you source the clutch yourself and get TGM to fit it? If so, any links to the exact clutch would be very helpful! I see your in Luton aswell mate.. Im gathering you own...
  16. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

Thanks for confirming that mate! Seen an Exedy OEM Clutch Kit from Tewiga Imports.. £155 plus postage.. as I wont be wacking a turbo on I think this would suffice..
  17. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

Yeah if someone in the know how knows if these can be adjusted on the ep3 then please let me know.. ;) Thanks for your help Rossy Sam
  18. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

Damn I was hoping for better news.. Ok mate cheers for the help! Would the standard OEM clutch be a suitable replacement or is it worth upgrading to an aftermarket one? Im not looking to go OTT with power gain mods, so maybe the OEM would be the cheaper option?
  19. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

Its a 54plate done just over 65k... Biting point really low, are the clutch's hydraulic or cable? Is it a case of adjusting it or does this sound like a new clutch is gonna be needed? Cheers Edit- no history, car has been sound!
  20. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

Actually just seen this topic.. does this mean my clutch is on the way out? I thought adjusting this so the biting point is higher would solve the problem? http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?69144-very-low-clutch-biting-point
  21. Epic_Milano

Adjusting the Clutch

Hi all, my clutch needs adjusting as the biting point is too low down, as in I barely lift the clutch and the car is already at biting point.. Are we able to adjust the clutch on ep3's? I know its usually a straight forward job just wondering if anyone else has come across this? The clutch...
  22. Epic_Milano

oh dear its started already!

The gear gaitor ain't too bad but I couldn't see myself changing my handbrake cover.. although it's not my car :smt023 The modding bug gets everyone! :twisted:
  23. Epic_Milano

newbie milano ctr

Mate I thought this being a new owner to the Milano ep3 aswell.. that soon changed!! Cars looks spot on mate! Standard ep3 ftw!
  24. Epic_Milano

Epic_Milano's ep3 Build Thread

Cheers guys :smt023 Couple weeks a go I followed a guide on here on how to refurb your gear knob.. worked a treat!! Think the polished look suits the interior better than the brushed effect.. VERY easy to do only took 20mins although if I spent a bit more time on it, the result would have...
  25. Epic_Milano

Cheers Dave! Yeah I was always out giving it a good scrub, only thing with the black is you could see every little minor stone chip on the bonnet.. Think the Milano hides them well ;) Love your milano mate! Been perving on your thread quite a bit :p
  26. Epic_Milano

Thought I would start a build thread as i've been here a little while just browsing and doing lots and lots of fun research! :smt101 This is my 3rd Civic now, had 2 ep2's which were fun but eventually got bored of the power.. First was a Vivid Blue and then a NHB.. Heres my previous NHB ep2...
  27. Epic_Milano

HID Foglight Conversion

Just for anyone looking to get the HID conversion I highly recommend LeeH on this forum! Got my hids the other week at a very good price but haven't been able to fit them yet as they're meant to be a Christmas present..
  28. Epic_Milano

Snap, Crackle and POP!

I have heard the Spoon n1 backbox with the BUNG installed creates back pressure when you lift off the throttle which results in a loud POP. Has anyone ever experienced this with the spoon or any other setup?? Basically, im after a setup that pops and bangs but not sure what brand or...
  29. Epic_Milano

Lee mate you need to delete some of your inbox, wont allow me to send a message. 'LeeH has...

Lee mate you need to delete some of your inbox, wont allow me to send a message. 'LeeH has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.'
  30. Epic_Milano

milano red TYPE R

Looking good mate.. like everyone else has said get the standard back on or even a spoon n1 backbox..
  31. Epic_Milano

Side Lights

If you got a spare working side light then pop one of them in and see what happens.. only take 2 mins ;)
  32. Epic_Milano

Think ill deffinately be getting them then.. look spot on! Cheers mate :smt023
  33. Epic_Milano

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

Youtubes your best bet... make an account and upload.. can upload straight from your phone if you have an iphone..
  34. Epic_Milano

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

Anychance of a video of this? Would love to hear her popping.. Cars looking good mate! Love the matt black ;)
  35. Epic_Milano

Car is coming along nicely mate.. spent a few bob I see.. What hids did you go for? 35w/55w? 6000k/8000k? Tried searching through your thread but theres so many pages :smt017
  36. Epic_Milano

HIDs 4300k vs 6000k

Yeah they are nice motors! Good runners too well over 100k.. But decided against as running and maintenance costs such as tyres and new parts would cost the earth over the ep3.. I heard the rear tyres are about £200 each :|
  37. Epic_Milano

HIDs 4300k vs 6000k

Is that your e46? I was looking at getting one of these but a 330ci sport before deciding on the ep3..
  38. Epic_Milano

HIDs 4300k vs 6000k

Pictures would be a great help mate! ;)
  39. Epic_Milano

HID Foglight Conversion

Cheers for the help Lee.. I look forward to receiving my kit and getting it fitted hopefully this weekend! Will get pics up too for everyone interested in your 55w 6000k kits.. :) Sam
  40. Epic_Milano

HIDs 4300k vs 6000k

6000k seems to be what most people go for.. think I will do the same tbh.. Great images mate ;)
  41. Epic_Milano

DC2 sidelights

They look like 501 fitment.. if they are then these 4x LED sidelight are the best ones around.. Only ever seen them in halfords too but they give a true bright white light instead of a couldy glare like most other 501's around...
  42. Epic_Milano

HID Foglight Conversion

Cheers for that I will do that now ;) Think I prefer the prices of HIDS-Direct over HIDS4U
  43. Epic_Milano

HID Foglight Conversion

I should be alright as regards to MOT as I kinda know the fella that works there.. Did you guys go for the 35w or 50w hid kits?
  44. Epic_Milano

HID Foglight Conversion

Yeah they are pretty bad mate.. Think I will upgrade the standard headlights first and then see how much these improve.. Cheers
  45. Epic_Milano

HID Foglight Conversion

I do a lot of countryside driving at night and find im using the foglights more than the full beam as this doesnt dazzle oncoming drivers.. So when my H1 dipped beam HID conversion is installed I will have 'yellow' foglights.. Chris I mean the actual front fogs
  46. Epic_Milano

DC2 sidelights

Are they the 501 fitment?
  47. Epic_Milano

HIDs 4300k vs 6000k

Been looking for comparison pictures of the OEM 4300k look over the 6000k option. Could you tell me what most of the honda drivers among us use and post pictures if you can be bothered.. :D Also did you opt for the 35w or 50w HID kit?
  48. Epic_Milano

HID Foglight Conversion

Now before anyone tells me to use the seach facility to find existing threads, I already have and after 10 minutes looking through various posts I found nothing :( Im looking to convert my foglights to HIDs but wanted to know if its a simple plug and play job like the headlight conversion? Has...
Back