• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Smoked

Right then, come on, own up - who got royally smoked by the GPW bullet last night :lol: ant
  2. S

Wider track..

IIRC the track differance is about 40-45mm, also the DC5 suspension arms are ally, making them alot lighter - rotational weight and all that I have a kit that can fit the DC5 arms on to the EP3 somewhere?! will look in to it
  3. S

Aftermarket Throttle Body

From Spoon, no There are such products avaliable though, I think jenvey (spelling) do this
  4. S

Aftermarket Throttle Body

The Spoon T/B has just been changed and Improved we are testing at the moment, Will come back with results Ant
  5. S

FN2 New Type R - Official Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling that S2000 sales will be increasing and prices holding :P :twisted:
  6. S

S2000 & NSX Few Pics of my GPW S2k

Thanks for all the good comments guys ;)
  7. S

lol the yellow one goes very very well, tested it a brunters the other day :) lota and lots of grins! Will be at alot of shows etc with them both this year :D
  8. S

Something I have been meaning to do, Sorry about the quality, they have all been taken on the mobile phone. Took these about a week ago Anthony
  9. S

Spoon Baffled Sump - Whats in the box?

The Baffled sum should come with the bolts and filter in the box, added extra 8)
  10. S

Spoon Sports Europe Offer

how about the invoice got lost in transit and they needed to contact Spoon in Jp to get a copy Goods sent yesterday - Paul should have them today
  11. S

No Sorry It is for the aluminium or the Duracon Anthony
  12. S

Hi Sorry to inform the prices in Jtuner are not correct, on the price logo it is ment to state "from" and also "plus vat". This was an over sight from the Marketing manager, changes will be made for the next issue TP My apologies for the wait on the Seat slider and the yellow rocker...
  13. S

JDM CTR spotted for sale!

That is very tempting as simon said!! humm :oops:
  14. S

S2000 & NSX Fitted Spoon ECU last night (s2000)

that is correct, we are working on somethign completely different to what spoon initally sent us Anthony
  15. S

Can someone suggest a louder OEM-look exhaust?

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3861&highlight=spoon speak to red
  16. S

Fitted the N1 muffler kit and de-cat pipe today I can now officially pretend that I'm a fighter piolt :twisted: sounds nuts and the gains are... well :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :smt096 I'll remove the resonator box and air box baffles tomorrow, it...
  17. S

I do have a test ECU that we are in the progress of testing but it runs open loop so we are not happy with it :? Has shown some good figures and it would be the right price Anthony
  18. S

the ECU is 601 (inc) at forum price :) Anthony
  19. S

Yeh, think they are ment to have about 11 hp more than UK spec - I wanted one because it is white Sure, I'm iching to get it to a meet, just been to busy recently!! It came to about 10'000 all in, all vat, all tests, tax and mot The immobiliser is easy to bypass on the 00 - 04 Uk...
  20. S

Got bored and fitted the Sports Computer to my car last night Very pleased with the improvement, more torque in the mid range and just goes wild when you hit the magical 5'800 rpm No problems with fitting, took all of about 15 mins before we were running the engine again Anthony
  21. S

Spoon or Top Gear?

Sheets, I'm sorry to hear that! I have one being flown to me at the moment (or so i have been told), Im just waiting on the AWB number to confirm. There will hopfully be a few other things on there to complete other orders that are outstanding to Anthony
  22. S

Spoon or Top Gear?

I'm sorry about the delay on this, Unfortunatlly i cannot answer why Spoon cannot deliver your rocker cover But I am trying hard to sort this situation again I appologise Anthony :oops:
  23. S

S2000 & NSX Tuning the S2K

Should imagine that it was the toda kit because they use aftermarket pistons and a higher comp ratio. The spoon kit is made using OEM honda parts that have been lightened and balanced to perfection. Anthony
  24. S

Toda or Spoon parts? Anthony
  25. S

Spoon 2.2 L Kit 1900 + Vodka and Tonic anthony (will be on my car in a few weeks :))
  26. S

How to stop your knob from keep getting scratched...!!!

Cant believe no one has said this already But Cut your nails :oops: I'll get my coat
  27. S

Braided Hoses

FYI The spoon kit is all 4 hoses Anthony
  28. S

How to stop your knob from keep getting scratched...!!!

fit a shiny new spoon knob :smt118
  29. S

New Civic In Germany

Thats just the radius arm I think, It's got to mount somewhere
  30. S

DC2 seats and rails

DC2 rails will defo not fit CTR DC2 seat will defo not fit the CTR Rails So you need to by a 'Spoon Sports Low Pos Seat Slider' Available from ME anthony
  31. S

Would you like to see more colour choices on the new CTR

NO WHITE I like being different Whites mine Back off :lol:
  32. S

spoon n1 & b pipe fitting

WD40
  33. S

Spoon LSD

Yearly bill, The diff will last a good 3 years before a rebuild unless you are excessivly bullying it!!! Another point is that plate type diffs are the only type that do not allow the wheels to spin in the event of one of the driven wheels lifing off the floor Going back to JDM Diffs - I...
  34. S

Cosmic Carbon CTR

ACE car chap!! liking that alot
Back