• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. honda-daz

My new ep3 type r civic milano red *engine bay page 10*

cheers dude, here is the link... its show everything what they do... http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/carextras/2415264
  2. honda-daz

Finally its came :) very happy with its. looks much better
  3. honda-daz

well here is another project going so far.. not done yet... getting whole engine bays carbon fibre dips... here are the picture.. still more to do :) here is a sneaky looks ... all its need to laquear and its will look brill !!!
  4. honda-daz

nice one dude.. i keep an eye on second hand gruppe m :D
  5. honda-daz

im thinking to get gruppe m dude... would they be hard to get? or better to get second hand??
  6. honda-daz

ermmm it does still hold the bonnet up? was in hurry that morning , so i had to go work lol ...
  7. honda-daz

well folks, just started the new project on my engine bay :) bit sick of bright yellow so im sending all the plastic to company to do dip carbon fibre including the yellow bottom plastic, new rocker with brand new deep red paint, new sfs coolant hose and induction hose, new custom steel pipe...
  8. honda-daz

well finally i had few change around and got new groove disc, and few more... was at japfest in mondello.. took picture after show was finish :) hope you like it ..
  9. honda-daz

i commnet on your profile page dude... good luck :)
  10. honda-daz

the exhaust i have is called Magnex .... lovely sound exhaust
  11. honda-daz

thanks, i be leaving this for a while to save money for supercharged kits
  12. honda-daz

thanks mate , some people hate it, some love it... so it 50/50 lol
  13. honda-daz

another sprayed yellow covers .. and quick photoshoot
  14. honda-daz

thanks all :) still more spraying in engine bay.. the hose i think the size is 212mm....not sure ?? really easy to cut it open and wrap it over :) ... got it in my local town
  15. honda-daz

cheers dude :D, the blue hose are just covers.... cut up the hose and wrap it over the normal hose/pipe or anything.
  16. honda-daz

finally for a long work on the rocker before fitted ..hope ye like it
  17. honda-daz

cool , best of luck dude ... if you have problem Pm me ok
  18. honda-daz

it not that hard dude... if you just use ur standard lips... add two inch out to line up... then cut it.. sand it , prime it.. paint it ... then wrap...
  19. honda-daz

cheers dude to tell them :)
  20. honda-daz

thanks dude, i made the splitter myself... this was made foamflex... just template from type r bumper... add 2 inch out all round..cut away and then trim it .... sand it, prme it/ paint it.... then wrap it
  21. honda-daz

i think without stickers can be alot more cleaner/nicer .. i had thought of it already but i see when i take it off :) cheers :)
  22. honda-daz

Mugen front lips Mugen Grill Mugen Oil Cap Mugen Spoiler with centre carbon fibre wrap Front Custom lips with carbon fibre wrap Groove Drilled Disc and Pads had a quick wash , im really happy with this car now :) next is tow rear hooks, strip back seat, green harness seat belts
  23. honda-daz

how much is k20 rocker??

Im selling airbrushing rocker... but i dont know how actully much its worth?? it really good condition anyone help?
  24. honda-daz

Ash ep3's Championship White Honda Civic Type R 30th Anni - parts from japan pg7

that is class!! your car is looking really well now.. well done :)
  25. honda-daz

finally... right lads... i finally got the induction kit airbrush ;).. i think im going to keep it now .. becuase it really suit the engine bay. all i need is struct brace :thumbup: done photoshoot , hope ye likes it
  26. honda-daz

oh ok cool :).. some irish road are very dirty.. so i use this to help keep car clean :)
  27. honda-daz

cheers folks.. i know it very very different looks of engine .. but its really is nice finish.. will be doing more work as struct brace and carbon fibre.... when i go to car show.. i can take the cover off to show rocker ... and back it back on if want.. its just a show really :)
  28. honda-daz

ha ha auto-magic polish.. give a clear coating :)
  29. honda-daz

why? sure it stop getting dirt on side of my car...
  30. honda-daz

ermmm ya?? what big deal like.. when im at show i can show cover and logo same time .. we all do our own thing ;)
  31. honda-daz

thanks mate :) its nice to do somthing cool :)
  32. honda-daz

Well i finally got chance to fitted my new custom rocker and also i got new carbon fibre covers .looks fantastic now induction kits is away painting too.. in black with motorhead skull in 3D detailed ..cant wait now :thumbup: and new carbon fibre engine covers
  33. honda-daz

cheers mate :).. alloys is tenzo r lightwheels
  34. honda-daz

today i got my window tinted in light :) to match the wheels .. what you think??
  35. honda-daz

lol cheers dude... thats road is closed :) so was no problem taking the picture lol
  36. honda-daz

Well here is my new alloy wheels... feel so much better and better drive as its lightwheel.. with A1 Tyres :) :thumbup: also got black wheel nuts.....looks savage..next is back tint window and will add brembo calipers covers.. wanted to protect my type r calipers clean.. so brembo give savage...
  37. honda-daz

humming noise from engine bay??

i have the problem today!!!! PUT NEW aem v2 induction in last month... but today it humming sound.. i got realy worreid :) good job to see this thread :)
  38. honda-daz

thanks very much dude.. and i be fair honest.. im not too keen the i-vtec sticker above type r... donest look right , might take it off :) .....there be no more decals anyway :)
  39. honda-daz

thanks mate :)... and for the sunstrip ...ermmmmm just about ha ha.. it tint.. so ya i can still see through :)
  40. honda-daz

new custom sunvisor i made :) and i wash her everyday :) i just hate dirty road!!!!!
  41. honda-daz

'05 Satin Silver EP3- #wheels and springs fitted#

cool car dude.. best of luck :)
  42. honda-daz

cheers mate, its an awesome site :)

cheers mate, its an awesome site :)
  43. honda-daz

Your AEM questions answered.

i got the same v2 ... do we need heatshield to stop heatsoaks???
  44. honda-daz

cheers folks, my next prob do full system exhaust and tinted back, wind deflectore :) and do more on engine dressing mods
  45. honda-daz

Its been a week for not washing my car because was so busy :(, and due of bad weahter was bad... but now it sunny and dry few days... Today i decided to do serious 4 HOURS de-tar, wash, wax it!!! she like a new car :) hope you like it BEFORE BEGIN TO WASH.. THEN I BUG + TAR REMOVE...THE...
  46. honda-daz

sorry mate, was tired last night.... i meant the facelift civic are nicer in my own mind... i love the front looks, diferrent to pre-facelift:)
  47. honda-daz

do love the facelfit, as it more sytling i think :) but the pre-facelift is class too :) i just falling in love everyday :) picking up AEM V2 tomrrow so hope things go cool :) wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bbhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;)
  48. honda-daz

have no idea mate, it is loud anyway lol... will find out.. i bought the car and i got this exhaust and appex springs for free.. so iput it on at home lol.....
  49. honda-daz

hey mate, if you not too sure how to do wiring.. best way to get someone do it... to wire properly.. i have no expericne of wiring fog light.. sorry mate :)
  50. honda-daz

thanks mate, i use white spirt to clear dirts off on exhaust and for the car i just wash it + polish it :)
  51. honda-daz

was off work for 2 days, i decide to wash my car and give a good buff up...also use turtle wax bottle of tug / tar remover the whole car. then i wash it off to polish after. result is class!!! i also shine my exhaust too..... it was so filthy black... look so new now :) collecting new AEM V2 on...
  52. honda-daz

sound mate :), means alot.. i buff, polish , wash, again, again lol my arms about to fall off now... must put picture up, but no camera D'OH
  53. honda-daz

thank you all very much for your awesome comment :D my plans is getting new AEM V2 Induction kits, today had polish my exhaust, it so chromey now :) so far i love it standard, but will be planning to get full exhaust system, but i gonna keep saving ;)
  54. honda-daz

Today was my first car wash on new car !!!! so the engine was bit dirty so i done a quick wash.. also sanded down the manifold by some machine to scrap dirtt off.... and took a good few photo shoot... will be getting new induction kit of AEM V2 just got it lowerd by appex springs...
Back