• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. William Taylor

Tyres for Enkei Evo 8 Wheels

Nice One Cheers Lads
  2. William Taylor

Sorry for doubting you, ha. Believe it or not went to the cinema the other night ( saw Ted great watch ) and there was a Civic sitting in the car park with the same alloys but with 215/40/r17 on. So you were right. Cheers Mate.
  3. William Taylor

As much as I trust you can any one confirm this, as I don't won't to get round to fitting them and they don't quite fit... but cheers anyway MilanoChris
  4. William Taylor

Does anyone know what sort of tyre size I would be able to fit?
  5. William Taylor

But many people have these alloys on the CTR and I haven't heard of any problem? What can I do?
  6. William Taylor

I am just coming up to my first MOT and I know I need new tyres BUT the problem I'm having is that the tyre is rubbing against the arch causing cuts in the side of the tyre wall. I'm told but a mechanic friend that it isn't too bad but I don't want this to happen to my new tyres as it's a pain...
  7. William Taylor

Fitting After Market Double Din Stereo?

Basically I have brought a Xtrons double din, and too b honest haven't been all that fussed about getting in the car until yesterday when drove from London to Japfest, and man that was a long old drive. That and I'm a complete noob to stereos as this will be my first car with one in Ha, original...
  8. William Taylor

Wheel wobble at 60+mph with new brakes fitted

Yeah I think your right, as like you say it comes and then goes once I've picked up some speed.
  9. William Taylor

Wheel Colour

Oh right, Didn't realise they only came on the Championship White cars. My NHB came with them on and they were in pretty bad nick so always presumed that they hadn't been refurbished in their life. Also a little off subject but my car came with Leather Type R seats, I have never seen them in...
  10. William Taylor

Wheel Colour

going to get my Evo alloys refurbed and re-sprayed and was wanting to know the colour code for the original white wheels on the EP3, is it Championship white? Also is it gloss, matte ... Cheers
  11. William Taylor

anyone local want to fit these for me?

Just out of interest Mr Angry, how much are they looking at fitting a clutch? I just want a rough guide as Romain at Eurospec reckons mine could do with changing as well, thought if I'm getting a new clutch might as well get lightweight flywheel and possibly LSD??
  12. William Taylor

See that what I was thinking the balance of the wheels but then I thought I'd be able to feel that constantly?? I'll get it checked out when I'm back.
  13. William Taylor

No crashing into any kerbs fortunately. Well I have a set of Tein SS at my house, fitted once I get back, so I 'll check for debris. The only other thing is that while eating my lunch, my mum moved my car literally a 6-7 of metres when the lug nuts weren't done up properly... That was on one...
  14. William Taylor

Hi there, Just fitted new disc's and pads all round, and get this horrible vibration through steering wheel at 60+mph. I'm pretty sure I fitted them correctly as after I wore the pads in and realised this wobble/vibration checked them all and they seem fine. Is there anything else it might be...
  15. William Taylor

Headlights keep blowing!

You say a dodgy earth wouldn't blow them but I had this exact problem, and the person I had brought the car off had done some real dodgy wiring to the stereo and everytime I put in a bulb drive about 30 minutes they would blow. Took it to an auto electrician and he diagnosed the problem as a...
  16. William Taylor

Car heating up very fast!!

Well too be honest I've been running them for a while now without real problem, only when I added intake manifold did the fluctuation in revs start happening. I'm getting it tuned next month ( as currently working abroad ) at Eurospec. So that is next on my list as soon as I get paid!
  17. William Taylor

Where is the thermostat located? I've had a quick look for it tonight but with no luck ( and it was raining quite heavily ). Right ok and by leaving the expansion bottle and radiator cap off what exactly is that doing?
  18. William Taylor

It was losing water, from the radiator bottle but the rate I've lost it has slowed down. I haven't fitted a low temp stat. My Brother and I presumed Thermostat after all the checks I've done. Did lose a fair bit of water though, continuously?
  19. William Taylor

All without tuning. That is next on the list, hopefully next month. Could that be causing the heating problems do you think?
  20. William Taylor

Basically three days ago, I left my car running in the morning to warm it up and I sat there for about a minute and it reached the optimum temperature. Every since it has heated up very fast and really starting to worry. I checked the oil and did an oil change and replaced the oil filter. I...
  21. William Taylor

Fitting JDM wind deflectors help please.

I'm thinking about just using the tape, can anyone second this?
  22. William Taylor

Just some advice needed on the Enkei Evo 8 Wheels?

Bit busy this week with work but giving the car good clean this weekend and will take some photo's for you then. If your South East way going down to lakeside this Saturday if your there.
  23. William Taylor

Evo 8 Enkei's Tyre guide needed

I'm running these Evo 8 enkei's on my civic but on standard suspension, and seem to have problems with scraping the arches. I'm going to try and roll my arches a little to combat the damage it's doing to the tyres. But really I need to know what size tyres I could put on these Enkei's. I will...
  24. William Taylor

Too be honest if you've got good suspension I doubt you'd have any problems at all, unlike me with stock and more than two people in the car it scrapes like a bitch. That's why I've resulted for the time being ( doing this weekend ) of removing back seats so no-one can get in my car, not for...
  25. William Taylor

Aiming to get car mapped next month - Few Questions?

I've been an idiot once again and will check my IACV this weekend, the intake manifold bypass'd something that looked alot like the IACV sensor from memory but had a look last night and it wasn't that. Hopefully that does the job. So I'll clean that out htis weekend along with my car. Brought...
  26. William Taylor

Any other mods that I should buy before getting it mapped would be good to know as well ? Cheers for your help lads
  27. William Taylor

Right I have gone out and had a look and it seems the Skunk2 Intake actually does the job of the IACV as I have that part sitting in my room and there definitely is any space where that used to sit? Slightly worried now... Also what sort of gains can I expect after mapping?
  28. William Taylor

Currently have HKS Hi-power 406, Japspeed Manifold , Tegiwa M air induction , Skunk2 Intake Manifold, Skunk2 74mm Throttle Body, Silicon hoses... I looked at the leads some how managed to buy for b16 :D. Waiting for fuel rail still and injectors. Any other things that could be on when mapped...
  29. William Taylor

Hi there, I went on a spending splurge and got a few goodies such as Skunk2 intake manifold, fuel rail, 410cc injectors, 74mm Skunk2 Throttle body and some new HT leads. The only one I have fitted as of yet is the Skunk2 Intake Manifold. It pulls alot more now but it seems to hunt the revs...
  30. William Taylor

215/50/17 or 225/50/17 all round for ep3 pls help need advice.

Well I actually brought some Enkei Evo 8 wheels that came with the tyres on, I'm on standard suspension and seems fine but does scrape the arches with a full car round corners and speed bumps. But that came to be expected. So I imagine anything with be fine.
  31. William Taylor

215/50/17 or 225/50/17 all round for ep3 pls help need advice.

Hi mate, I have just purchased some new alloys with 235/55/17 and too be honest I haven't had any problems at all. Mind you I haven't yet to have any passegers in the car : ) But they are fine, so I reckon 225 will be alright.
  32. William Taylor

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TEGIWA-ALLOY-WHEEL-LUG-NUTS-MITSUBISHI-EVO-7-8-9-BLACK-/180585252009?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a0bb844a9#ht_2040wt_1189 Do you think these will be suitable?
  33. William Taylor

Just another thing can i get aftermarket lug nuts made for the Evo 8 or do i have to get the originals off an Evo 8?
  34. William Taylor

what would you pick?

Mate I've just brought a HKS Hi-power off Sumo-power for around the £400 region and it sounds the nuts :D In and out of vtec really is a nice bit of kit considering the price. I made the mistake of buying a scorpion exhaust for my ek4 and only had problems ( not sure if that's the case with...
  35. William Taylor

The MG-TF K20a V-TEC Project Thread (very pic heavy)

:greatpost: Great read... Can't wait to see the finish product
  36. William Taylor

New Japspeed Mani Fitted with O2 Sensor Problems?

Sorry just realised this might be in the wrong place, move if necessary :)
  37. William Taylor

New Japspeed Mani Fitted with O2 Sensor Problems?

Basically I have fitted the new mani but the o2 sensor wire is so tight that if I go over a bump at any kind of speed it pops out... Is there any way to rectify this, make wire longer some how?
  38. William Taylor

Yeah I have bought some, think they cost me just under a fiver... So it's no real biggie whether they are needed or not. I'd rather have them, I'd rather be safe than sorry! :lol:
  39. William Taylor

Do you maybe have any links to where i could buy them?
  40. William Taylor

Hi all, Soon to be purchasing some rather nice Enkei Evo 8 wheels, I have heard that they fit well and shouldn't have any problems. But still it would be nice if someone officially back it up off this forum :lol:. Also heard that I need to get the Evo 8 Lug nuts, would this be true? Cheers
  41. William Taylor

New Mani+decat and HKS Hi-Power exhaust fitted, Engine Management Light on?

That's a really good question actually never thought of that... I also would like to know the answer to that one. Also rough guide on gains once tuned with all modifications ( induction kit, exhaust manifold, intake manifold, exhaust, throttle body, new rad and fan and other small mods.) Cheers
  42. William Taylor

Cheers I will definitely keep you in mind. Just checked your website and it's all in dollars, im based in UK
  43. William Taylor

Cheers mate put my mind to rest. Yeah I'm thinking of getting a new intake mani + throttle body then getting Kpro and tuned.
  44. William Taylor

So the light won't kill vtec or anything like that... next mod intake and Kpro me thinks
  45. William Taylor

I vaguely remember reading something about the engine light problem but can't remember the solution, both my sensors have been plugged back in and the car seems to be running fine at the moment. Just wondering whether this may cause it any damage or cause any annoying habits... Cheers
  46. William Taylor

How To Tegiwa M?

Fitted the Tegiwa M, and it looks and sounds the nuts :lol:!!! Instead of the body filler to fill the gap in the scuttle panel, me and my brother found some plastic that matched the original scuttle panel and cut it so it sat under the scoop and down over the gap, and the tegiwa m sits on top...
  47. William Taylor

How To Tegiwa M?

Does anyone have the pdf instruction PDF? For £340 I thought it would come with instructions...
  48. William Taylor

How To Tegiwa M?

Sorry to keep asking questions but I just read that if raining or washing your car the scoop should be closed, is this really a massive problem as I haven't heard any complaints about it with the Gruppe M or the Tegiwa M? If so is a case of taking the scoop off or what advise would you give?
  49. William Taylor

How To Tegiwa M?

Cheers Joe but the PDF doesn't exist anymore, that's the part I really need the help with?
  50. William Taylor

How To Tegiwa M?

I know everyone is bored about hearing about this piece of kit but I have received it and it doesn't come with any instructions on how it goes together!!! I heard there was one on their website but for the life of me cannot find it. So if anyone has the original guide they could post or just a...
  51. William Taylor

FIX: Sticking fuel flap EP3

Cheers mate I have had this problem. Hopefully thanks to you I won't :)
  52. William Taylor

Japspeed Manifold

Alright Mate, obviously had a really bad day today. If one extra letter upset you that much I'd hate to see you after a completely misspelled word. Nutter. I don't suppose you know anything about the question I asked, it would be much appreciated.
  53. William Taylor

Japspeed Manifold

I have just brought this manifold and was worrying about the o2 sensor, so brought the o2 blanking plug off Tegiwa... Now I'm wondering whether I need it? Any help?
  54. William Taylor

Thrttle body help?

Yeah see I was wondering about the Frank build or the J/S from CPL? How much did you pay for the Frank Build?
  55. William Taylor

Thrttle body help?

No-One??
  56. William Taylor

Thrttle body help?

Hopefully purchasing a Skunk2 Intake mani, and the tegiwa gruppe m rep but was thinking about throttle bodies and couldn't decide whether to get the 74mm or the 70mm, does anyone have either of these two setups and if you what you recommend? Cheers
  57. William Taylor

Guide to the Gruppe M - please read before posting!

Hi I was thinking of getting the cheaper Tegiwa Rep of the Gruppe M , and I was kind of surprised that no-one on this thread mentioned it. Can the gruppeM really be that much better? Or has the Tegiwa got bad reviews?
  58. William Taylor

Whurring Sound ( electrical ) and Idling problems. Any Ideas?

Sorry can anyone tell me what and where the fuse is for the headlight motor ( passenger side ) or how to unplug it? Would look in the manual but I have misplaced it somewhere and can't find it. Cheers
  59. William Taylor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfoup6ZEy50 You can hear in this vid :confused: Cheers
  60. William Taylor

Going to post a video up as it's really annoying me lol. Hopefully someone knows how to eradicate it : ) Probably tomorrow now as working today
  61. William Taylor

Yeah I was thinking it was my headlight adjuster motor but then again it doesn't work... I'm thinking of changing my headlights soon anyway as I have found some 04-06 lights that were manufactured to fit the pre-facelift model. Hopefully shall do it soon but Insurance coming up and have to think...
  62. William Taylor

Double Din Questions

Cheers Lads
  63. William Taylor

Double Din Questions

Right this is bit stupid really as I just brought a double din for the Civic but was wondering whether I need to buy a cage, as the one I have brought doesn't come with one. Also wiring, I was wondering whether I could strip the wires and wire it that way as bloke who had the car before me...
  64. William Taylor

It started yesterday when I turn the key once a really loud whurring sound, maybe a motor of some kind. Open the bonnet had a root around and can only say that it sounds like my p/s headlight or around that region. I had noticed this before but it was a lot lot quieter, now I can pretty much...
  65. William Taylor

Need some help locating the black bases to the dashboard lights?

Recently taken the dash out to replace some bulbs to find that a few are missing.:mad: And I'm having great difficulty trying to find the black bases that the bulbs sit in apart from Honda... who want to charge £5.50 odd each and I have about 4 missing in the dash and the hazard light bulb has...
  66. William Taylor

Please Help My Car Is Leaking???

Seems to come in just above the front interior light and either corner of the windscreen? The car itself is in good condition although I do hear alot of wind noise when hitting the 100 mark.
  67. William Taylor

Any chance of videos of Exhausts on Ep3's whilst driving

the only reason is that the videos of them on youtube are normally just the exhaust idling, but I need to get some idea of different exhaust whilst being driven.
  68. William Taylor

Private Sell, The electronics have been sorted supposedly the bloke who last had it did some real dodgy wiring to fit his aftermarket stereo and when he took it out left the wire everywhere... Waiting on AutoGlass to give me a call about a water test as they don't reckon that the water would get...
  69. William Taylor

lol I do a Happy Gilmore on it then with the screwdriver, maybe in a existing chip?
  70. William Taylor

Ha Only just noticed the " Chuck a brick at it " think that would do more that just crack the screen but I'll give it a go ;)
  71. William Taylor

Booked it into another garage now as my Dad reckons the garage I originally booked into was ****. I'm paying £60 for the electrical side to be sorted and at the moment not overly sure how much for the windscreen side, as the bloke at the garage highly doubts thats the windscreen seals will need...
  72. William Taylor

How would I go round getting my windscreen cracked?
  73. William Taylor

Fitting my Quaife *pics*

I know I would definitely find a write up useful as plans to do the same, once i get my hands on some money : )
  74. William Taylor

I have booked my car in to local garage for tomorrow. Originally I only asked for the electrical problem to be sorted as I had no knowledge of the leak until tonight ( been away two weeks with work, fortunately this is the first bit of rain we've had for nearly two months.) Otherwise my car...
  75. William Taylor

Vibration/rattling noise at 3-4k? Drive shaft heat shield

Yeah I have a very high tinny rattling at idle, think I will have to take the heatshield off and if not the cat heatshield.
  76. William Taylor

Help I've had my car for 3 weeks and when I brought it there was absolutely nothing ( that I knew of ) was wrong with it. But after it's 1st wash two problems have arose... 1) Tail lights and Dashboards lights have stopped working and keeps blowing fuses and changed bulbs and to no avail...
  77. William Taylor

Ebay Listing about the K24. Is it true?

How much is the overall build, I've suddenly become very very interested :twisted: Any spec lists on this? I'm getting overly excited before I even think about the work that goes into this :D
  78. William Taylor

Wow that's big figures... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-K24-ENGINE-K24A3-K20A-K20A2-DC5-EP3-ACCORD-TYPE-S-/270744945485?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f09a8034d Listing is there. Also any threads with K24 bottom end
  79. William Taylor

Oh really!! That is shockingly big figures. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-K24-ENGINE-K24A3-K20A-K20A2-DC5-EP3-ACCORD-TYPE-S-/270744945485?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f09a8034d I really doubted it aswell. Is there a thread with someone whom might have done this?
  80. William Taylor

Hi, Was surfing Ebay looking for K20 engines and came across this bloke selling a K24 engine and quoting this :- "THESE BOTTOM ENDS CAN BE FITTED TO INTEGRA DC5 OR CIVIC EP3 OR ANY K20 ENGINE. WITH A TYPE R HEAD FITTED WILL MAKE 260BHP *PLUS* AND PLENTY OF TORQUE! (I DO HAVE ONE BUT IS FOR...
  81. William Taylor

Thinking of getting BC Spec 4 Exhaust?

Nice see I like the sound of that! It's a bit more race sounding! Cheers for your post anyone had a bad experience with BCS 4 exhaust?
  82. William Taylor

xtrons double din...anyone got one?

Ha didn't realise both threads were you... Sorry
  83. William Taylor

Ctr ep3 double din fitment

Brilliant I will definetely consider getting one when I get the money. Thanks tonyn88
  84. William Taylor

Does no-one own a Buddyclub spec 4 exhaust at all... I thought they would be quite popular. Obviously I was wrong. Well if anyone has heard or hears of anything on the BCS 4 then it would be much appreciated.
  85. William Taylor

Buddy club spec 4 question

Didn't realise that this thread was two years old Ha
  86. William Taylor

Buddy club spec 4 question

Can people explain for Me and Danga, why the exhaust makes your car feel ten years older and why it makes it feel rough but also what makes it so good? I'm really struggling with what exhaust to get and 1st opinions would have been the Buddyclub spec 4. But now I have read this forum I am...
  87. William Taylor

Just got an EP3 : ), but had 1st problem need help?

Kent and Surrey on the border...
  88. William Taylor

Sorry I meant does anyone own a Buddy Club Spec 4 exhaust on their EP3? I'm interested in getting one and was wanting some feedback? cheers
  89. William Taylor

Another thing that has worried me?

Fair Play : ) I was asking for that. I wasn't in public in fairness but was in my garden. And it wasn't cold it had warmed up. But muchas gracias for your feedback
  90. William Taylor

Another thing that has worried me?

lol So paranoid as this is the newest car I have had and still am getting used to all these things and extras. Basically when I sit in neutral with handbrake on my car only will rev to just before the vtec crossover, I generally thought that this might be just a safety feature but as time goes...
  91. William Taylor

Anyone repping a BCS 4 exhaust, just wondering power gains and maybe some pics and videos?
  92. William Taylor

Also if you find a fascias can you put the link up where you found it?
  93. William Taylor

What's the Xtron like? Too be honest I was looking into buying one myself?
  94. William Taylor

xtrons double din...anyone got one?

Yeah I've seen these on Ebay, was looking into buying one myself. Have you got it? If you do what's it like as too be honest it looks too good to be true for the price
  95. William Taylor

Cool Cheers Mate, much appreciated Hopefully it will all get sorted pretty quickly found a place in Oxted that are Auto electricians
  96. William Taylor

Cool cheers mate, much appreciatted hopefully it will be sorted out pretty quickly then...
  97. William Taylor

I think your right just a bit short on cash at the moment and can't keep driving without sidelights otherwise I'll get a pull. It's a pain in the arse! When you say auto electrician, normal garage do it?
  98. William Taylor

Just replaced all dashboard lights with the correct bulbs and then changed the fuse that kept blowing from under the bonnet but still having the same problem. Replaced bulbs yet the fuse went!!! This is frustating me now as I have only had it for a couple of days and can't drive it at night...
  99. William Taylor

Checked the dashboard lights and 4 had gone. Checked all fuses and cigarette, radio and small lights fuse all gone. Will be replacing lights and fuses tomorrow? And hopefully thats the problem solved.
Back