• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Do_

K100 cel problem

Yeh you got that right thats why im going to buy a new one
  2. Do_

B pipe knocking

Ok thanks people :-D seems to be ok at min but if it does start i will keep these in mind
  3. Do_

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Alright mook i need 4 black H for my centre caps on my wheels if that makes sense? Pm me a price please cheers
  4. Do_

Heater Fan/Blower :(

If you have air con use that. Also your window shouldnt really be steaming up unless you got wet floors/carpets
  5. Do_

Tegiwa kit for EP3 is amazing (Gruppe M is better)

Just mod your own scuttle panel. Doesnt take 5mins
  6. Do_

Engine and tranny oil change.

:-\ i thought 10. My bad
  7. Do_

Engine and tranny oil change.

10w40 silkoleen now called titan is good from what people say on here
  8. Do_

I got a teg but no burn marks. I had a rub mark on it thats about it. Strange
  9. Do_

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

Nice one hope it goes well
  10. Do_

Yep i agree with you there!
  11. Do_

Think the only difference is the badge on it and the carbon style is different. Performance is ment to be the same and it sounds amazing. I would recomend
  12. Do_

I got everything with mine far as im aware i just put bolts where i thought they went lol
  13. Do_

2004 CTR 79k, whats its worth???

Air con is good! Definately enjoy using that when its hot outside. Stop all the bugs getting in through the window
  14. Do_

2004 CTR 79k, whats its worth???

I got my 04 silver facelift type r with 80k miles full honda service history and 2 owners from new for 4700 couple months ago. I was happy with that :-) good tyres new pads etc too
  15. Do_

New Thread. More action less waffle. Silver EP3

Haha yeah definately! Lol. My air box has rubbed in exactly the same place! How weird. Looking good though bud looks good with the black pipes
  16. Do_

I see. Strange looking box lol
  17. Do_

Whats a arc? Dont think i seen one
  18. Do_

B pipe knocking

Ah ok then cool thanks mate
  19. Do_

B pipe knocking

My mate has a sportex centre section on his car 2.25inch and it seems to knock once its hot. Any reason for this? Where could it be knocking and how do you stop it. Cheers
  20. Do_

Where the bolt usually is i zip tie as the bolt rubbed
  21. Do_

I got a drain hole too :-)
  22. Do_

Yeh true true. Who knows lol little bit of rubber stuck to the bonnet seems to of done the trick though
  23. Do_

I had the same problem as you look at the car mines got a tiny rub on the right. I put a bit of rubber on the bonnet so if its touching it wont make no more marks. Think its where we didnt cut deep enough back? Or there skuttle insert a little to thick. Did you velcro your airbox to the skuttle...
  24. Do_

I will take a picture of mine up close tomorrow and post on here. See if yours is the same. You will enjoy your drive :-) sounds like the fan on but it isnt its the kit humming away. I think its good
  25. Do_

Thats not good. What bracket? On my heat shield i had a hole where it bolts on the bottom then a bracket on the left which bolts to the heatshield and the car. Mind out on the left side of heatshield that the bolt dont rub on the airbox did on mine.
  26. Do_

Gruppe m are about 400second hand yet a tegiwa with everything you need is 375 inc delivery 24hr and its brand new
  27. Do_

Should I buy?

You talk as if you have lots of experience doing that lol
  28. Do_

You recieved your tegiwa i see. Hopefully your installation goes well. Good luck
  29. Do_

best place to put my airfilter on my supercharged ctr

Look on cpl they do a hydro shield
  30. Do_

Air box cover

Nice one then
  31. Do_

Nice one then. Getting it for free! If it rains and goes in then there is a drain hole at the bottom so runs out of there. When you put the heatshield on the bolt at the top touches the filter. You will see once you done it. I just bent mine out the way so it doesnt catch
  32. Do_

The breather hose is the skinny red one coming out of the block and goes to the bottom of the filter. It goes accross the top of my teg kit in the picture if that makes sense?
  33. Do_

Thats the one yeh go for it. Fair play to ya mate. You will be pleased mine sounds like its bedded in now sounds little different to when i fitted it but sounds even better. Its good. You should recieve monday. I ordered mine at 2 on a friday and recieved at 12 on monday. Followed instructions...
  34. Do_

Like chris says just the carbon fibre isnt cheap. If you order the kit tomorrow it wont come until monday because they use parcel force and there monday to friday tegiwa told me. Try and email them now and see if they will send it out now if you pay them now.
  35. Do_

Yep thats how i looked at it. Stayed in for a month and its definately worth it. Comes with everything, filter, heatshield, breather pipe everything you need for straight swap. The only thing is the red sfs hose i got was seperate not sure if oem one fits? Would of thought so. I got the inserts...
  36. Do_

Couldnt answer that about how much second hand as i dont think there is any out there at the moment? People must be happy with them and keeping them on. I have only ever modified the body work this is the first car i have modified the engine and i was more than happy with spending that amount on...
  37. Do_

I think thats good ;-)
  38. Do_

Lol its a never ending thread of opinions but im happy with what i have got for the time being
  39. Do_

Whats that? Gruppe m not showing gains over tegiwa? I got a tegiwa will be putting on a dyno soon so i will let you all no the gains
  40. Do_

Quiet low revs. Midrange you can hear it but not loud or annoying soon as the vtec kicks in though it is brilliant! The sound from just an induction kit is amazing. The skuttle panel has to be modified but thats easy. Your skuttle panel is split in the middle so you just pop it down and pull it...
  41. Do_

tegiwa kit

Yep. O the joys lol
  42. Do_

my pride and joy

What do you need help with?
  43. Do_

tegiwa kit

Duffy the socks on my car are jdm wakaba reservior cover got them of doraemonn_5689
  44. Do_

tegiwa kit

Of ebay. They from japan cost me 7quid each but well worth it because they completely different to what i seen on here. I let you no the username of who i got them from once home from work
  45. Do_

tegiwa kit

My tegiwa kit installed today. Seems ok that bolt from the heatshield does seem to rub. Bit rubbish! Thinky bonnet slightly touches the top of the air box so need to unvelcro and lower. Need to sort breather pipe out haha
  46. Do_

Couldnt find one. Tewiga kit on now. Went on ok a bolt seemed to of rubbed against the air box body from the heatshield but bent that out the way. Anyone else have that problem? Also thought my fan was on but it wasnt. It was the air box like hissin away. That normal?
  47. Do_

Ah thats good then was worried for a minute then lol
  48. Do_

O right ok and yeh think so. Need some new spark plugs definately. 175 at the wheels. In the engine probably 195 say. Works something like that dont it?
  49. Do_

Gypo ha ha. Love it :-P you got a gruppe? Would be nice. Maybe one day after i tried the tegiwa i will. Got my car dyno the other day and got 175.4bhp so will dyno after and see the gains
  50. Do_

Get the tegiwa. Same as gruppe m as people say but obviously a rip of but hey ho life goes on i dont care ill admit i cant afford the gruppe m. Tegiwa is the way forward lol
  51. Do_

O ha ha thought you on about me lol. I will upload some once done :-)
  52. Do_

What didnt happen? Will upload a pic next week when its here and then one of it fitted
  53. Do_

I ordered one yesterday so hopefully mine is here monday. Cant wait. Mine was 340. 10 for post and package and 25 for scuttle inserts
  54. Do_

Air box cover

looks that way. good luck! let us no how they get it of
  55. Do_

Air box cover

O right not good. Not worth drilling the heads of thats loads of hassle. I dont no what to suggest
  56. Do_

Air box cover

Its a philips screw slot in the middle but its actually a bolt. I had same problem then realised i could just use a socket lol :-)
  57. Do_

my charged cosmic

Nice. Fair play wish i knew how to. Want to have a little play and change bits but worry my car wont start again lol
  58. Do_

my charged cosmic

Nice cars. You do much mechanics or work on your own cars? Or you just leave it to the pro's?
  59. Do_

How to calculate your MPG

I done my direct access the other week. In total it cost me 450quid for my unit one and two and three days training. Once you done your cbt you will be used to the gears so jumping on to a 600cc after is very fun and much easier to ride i think
  60. Do_

Torque setting for inlet manifold

Ok thanks
  61. Do_

Got my insurance renewal....

O yeah my bad lol
  62. Do_

I had a 1,6 bmw before n was payin 630 and renewal for this year was going to be 800 so rather pay more and have a better car :-)
  63. Do_

That deal you got was good!! Wish i could of had that but my mrs dont drive :-(
  64. Do_

I no its not good but really wanted one lol. Waited till i was 21 and didnt go down much but when i turned 22 last month it come through as that so thought i would take a chance :-)
  65. Do_

Mines 1374 pounds with elephant and parked on the drive with 4 years no claims and 3 points. Cheapest i found
  66. Do_

Torque setting for inlet manifold

Hi i got a new hondata gasket. Going to change while weather is nice. When putting the inlet manifold back on does anyone no the torque setting for the bolts? Thanks, Ryan
  67. Do_

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Ok will give that a try when i next fill up. Cheers
  68. Do_

Hondata inlet gasket

Thats good then save myself couple hundred quid. Thanks
  69. Do_

Hondata inlet gasket

I see. i understand about the vtec and that but if my car was suited for it then they could do it with the k100 if they wanted to? Have you got the k100?
  70. Do_

Hondata inlet gasket

But with the k100 does it lower the vtec as well because im pretty sure that i red the kpro does dont it? Be nice for it to come in that little bit sooner
  71. Do_

Hondata inlet gasket

Ok cool thanks. Probably wont bother with manifold. Rather save for kpro
  72. Do_

Grounding kit and static ?

Think i done now :-)
  73. Do_

I dont no lol ill have a look not very good with gadgets. First smart phone ive ever had haha Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  74. Do_

Yeah i see i pm him and he said he not back for 2-3 weeks :-( 10 bhp woop woop haha Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  75. Do_

Hondata inlet gasket

O right ok ill bare that in mind when it comes to changing it, thanks. O ok well i wont bother getting that yet then will wait till i got other bits i want and when i go to fit a k pro ill change then or something. Or if changing the manifold do i need bigger throttle body amd new injectors? Im...
  76. Do_

I would of thought so because there is a earth tag that you take to the body dont you. You no where to get one from? I need red one for my ep3 Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  77. Do_

Hondata inlet gasket

Really? Any reason why? They not work that good then will the intake manifold still get hot? Also i see some threads say about a rbc manifold. Whats the difference between my standard one and that? Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  78. Do_

Hondata inlet gasket

Ah thats good then. Just doing the basics to the engine at minute and got one of them :-) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  79. Do_

Hondata inlet gasket

Been trying to find the answer all over the forum and i cant so im afraid i have to make a new post. Sorry! Basically i got the gasket to stop the heat transfer (obviously) but just wondering is this a straight swap with the oem gasket. Will the bolts be long enough? Etc. Thanks, Ryan Sent from...
  80. Do_

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

I put v power in and didnt really notice that much of a difference. Should i put in disconnect battery let the ecu reset then give it a go? Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  81. Do_

Alright mate recieved today. Thanks! Will get them put on later Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  82. Do_

Ok mate no worries hopefully here tomorrow or something! Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  83. Do_

Hello still not recieved the stickers do you no where they have got to? Thanks Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  84. Do_

ok many thanks :-)
  85. Do_

Sorry was in a rush when i wrote it. Got it half right :-)
  86. Do_

did u recieve the payment? if so have you sent the stickers out?
  87. Do_

hello i sent the payement, did it through my other halfs account. paid the 17 as i didnt see the thread lol but its ok. should be from paula. let me no if you recieved. thanks
  88. Do_

cant seem to work paypal so i will have to wait until the weekend to do it of my mates one. cheers
  89. Do_

ok cool well i will try and paypal you shortly, i want 2 sets of 2 please. so once paypald you i will send my address
  90. Do_

hello mook i see u from horndean, im from fareham so instead of sending to me i could come and get from you?
Back