• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Need new cheap tyres for MOT.

Actually cheaper still to replace with the same size as my current F1s: http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?show=12919
  2. C

The Falken 912s are cheaper still on Camskill. I have the right ones don't I? http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?show=12916
  3. C

I think I'll revisit this at a later date. For the moment, tyres and MOT are priority.
  4. C

So there's no reason I shouldn't go for the Toyo T1R? I'm officially turned off the prospect of dying in a brown stained Nankang caused accident.
  5. C

I'm regrettably trying to keep a good MPG currently, once I've sorted my finances out I can start enjoying my car again!
  6. C

Is it wrong that I kinda do. :P Seriously though, are they that bad if I just drive sensibly? They get a bad rep on here but looking through the reviews: http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Nankang/NS2.htm , many are happy with them. I know what I would like to get for my car but I'm seriously...
  7. C

That's all round, so a great deal. http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?show=3578 Would need to get them fitted though.
  8. C

Currently have worn out F1 Asymmetrics and need to replace them for an MOT. REALLY tight on cash currently so looking to do this sensibly and cheaply. I've seen that camskill have the Toyo T1R at a pretty respectable price and I can get them delivered under £300 however Nankang NS2 Ultra sports...
  9. C

Cheap tyres, post 'em here.

Where is this deal? I only see them for £87?
  10. C

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Mine arrived today, cheers!
  11. C

full geo setup £300 .... is this normal

TGM quoted less for fitting and setup. So yeah, tell them to do one. CSB
  12. C

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

I've sent you £8.50 for a pair of external stickers for my ep3.
  13. C

Just booked the EP3 in for it's 62.5k service at TGM

It's OK, I'll always look at this as my first chance to meet a forum member and he chose to back steadily away from me. My civic is covered in bird **** and stuff that should be on the car in the boot. I'll no doubt be back there next month or so. :)
  14. C

Oh hai! Had I had known, I probably would still have stared with my fat trampish appearance peering through your window. :) Good to see someone from here at last. Nice car dude. Think I should go order a sticker for my car so people know I'm a forum member. Which is best the inside sticker or...
  15. C

Well, Tom was helpful and friendly and they seemed to know their stuff there. :) Saw the new FD2 they were preparing which looked awesome. Seeing all the Tegs out front made me want one :( Saw what I think was a white/silver DC5 with a different coloured bonnet (carbon?) backing out around...
  16. C

Which wind deflectors ?

In my thread I mention a great discount code. You can easily find them by googling too. I would suggest removing the blue logo, think it looks like a sore thumb, I use Quickies nail varnish remover and you can see any trace of it.
  17. C

Touch Up Paint

I got the official Honda touch up paint for my NHB ep3. As much as I'm sure Halfords have a good alternative, I can't help but feel that Honda would do a better job...
  18. C

With respect to your car, location and reputation I will quietly ignore this. :)
  19. C

Anyone had theirs done there?
  20. C

Post your head unit

Pioneer 3200BT Great HU.
  21. C

EP3 GROUNDING KIT EARTH

Its pretty much engine bling. I don't buy all the claims that it helps that much. CSB
  22. C

ITG damage

I've just taken out my tenabe bar as I was concerned about it wearing a hole in my ITG. What's the best solution? I was thinking about either adding washers to raise the bar or droppping the ITG by lengthening the mount holes.
  23. C

Fitting Tanabe front strut bar.

Looks like it's leaving a mark on the ITG, my take the bar out while I work out how to raise the bar a few mil or drop the ITG. Any suggestions?
  24. C

Best budget cat back system for EP3

And the DC sports cat back? Would it be give out too much drone for daily use? CSB
  25. C

Best budget cat back system for EP3

How did this turn out. I really tempted to get the DC sports cat back but I just dont want an obnoxiously loud car, I commute in it. I was also considering a Spoon B pipe with everything else standard. Just want a better system and a little more noise.
  26. C

Any young CTR drivers?

What are we doing wrong? Obviously we only use it to go to the shops and back on the weekend.
  27. C

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

This car is awesome. Did you get the climair logo off? Get some of these: http://www.superdrug.com/nails/quickies-nail-varnish-remover-pads/invt/557405/ does the job great. The green doesn't go, but it's function over form, no? Great work.
  28. C

Any young CTR drivers?

Woah, there are some super cheap quotes here. I pay about 850 for my '55 Prem EP3 and I'm 28 with 6 years ncd. Live in a low crime area- wonder how some of you younger cretins are paying so little? CSB
  29. C

Pioneer AVIC-D3

Grab a Pioneer HU 2nd hand. The AVH-3200BT / 3300BT would be a good shout and you might be able to get it for under £200 hundred. You won't get a good Double DIN touchscreen HU for under £200 brand new.
  30. C

Just bought AEM V2 Induction Kit For My EP3...

Don't forget to get some pics up!
  31. C

Red numbers on Skunk2 Gear Knob.

Sent my Knob back last week, there's some lead time on it so it'll be a while for my replacement (in fact a lot of FP stock is taking it's time...) Hoping the last one was a one off.
  32. C

I'm still looking on advice about the bar lightly touching the ITG. Is this going to cause me trouble?
  33. C

I've since found the manifold cover bolt, my eagle eyed and slender handed work colleague found and retrieved it for me. ;)
  34. C

Here's a picture:
  35. C

Tegiwa EP3 Brake Stopper Fitting Guide

So it appears after a nose around the engine bay that I have this fitted to my car already. Winner.
  36. C

So mixed results. It's in now but it does sit on the ITG Maxogen, not enough pressure to cause a problem though I don't think. During the last moments of fitting however, I dropped a washer under the manifold cover. After retrieving the washer I then promptly dropped a bolt for the manifold...
  37. C

ITG Maxogen instead of Gruppe M/Tegiwa

Famous last words... It seems to get in the way. :(
  38. C

Just gone to fit this and there is just quite not enough clearance for the Itg maxogen. I can get it in but it pushes the filter down a little. Is this a major problem?
  39. C

Thanks, where did you get the info? Also FT?
  40. C

'55 Premier CTR EP3 Electric window auto up.

Glad to hear it's all sorted. :)
  41. C

I will be fitting a Tanabe front strut bar to my EP3 soon and was wondering what torque you tighten to?
  42. C

ITG Drop in filter...

With the Hondata mod it might be a cheap way to improve airflow.
  43. C

Eibach Pro Springs, Fitting and GEO for around £253, good price?

So TGM is only 25 mins from work! Can't afford the frsu just now but I can prob buy springs or arms, however is it worth bringing your own parts or let them supply. Is £500 a good estimate how much this'll all cost?
  44. C

Tegiwa M - am i missing something??

It would be wrong not to post some pics! Did you fill the hole in the scuttle panel? Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  45. C

Eibach Pro Springs, Fitting and GEO for around £253, good price?

Think I'm going to go down the Eibach spring/bolts camber arm fast road as my next job for the CTR. Poor car doesn't know what's hit it since I've owned it! Anywhere good in the Buckinghamshire area for FRSU?
  46. C

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 Launched

Just realised I have Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetrics on my EP3, what's the general opinion on them? Haven't really pushed the limits and have tried no other so don't feel I can make a valid judgment.
  47. C

New injen cai

Isn't there the chance of hydrolock though? I run with an ITG Maxogen, not particularly loud but deepens the sound and helps the engine breath. Looks great in the engine bay too.
  48. C

It did up until I pulled the battery to install the Maxogen. I suppose I'll have to wrestle with it again now as its back to how it was.:sly: Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  49. C

Hannan at FP is in the process of starting a warranty claim with Skunk2. :) Must have been from a faulty batch, the red paint seems so flakey. :(
  50. C

Here you go, you can see the numbers missing some parts, the discolouration on the top is less noticeable. It should be titanium but is showing more gold.
  51. C

I'm just emailing them now.
  52. C

Yes, the discoloured one with missing red lettering was new from Funkypower, bought November. The other came with the car and all the red lettering is there. I don't wear a ring or any jewellery.
  53. C

Hello, I have 2 Skunk2 gear knobs in my possession and have noticed that on the newer one from Funky Power the red paint has scratched away. and the metal has some discolouration on the top. On the other knob the red lettering is like new. Any one experience this? Regards, CSB
  54. C

Which wind deflectors ?

The JDMs look great but I have the Climairs and can highly recommend them. Do get rid of that horrible blue logo though! It all depends on if you want to spend £100+ on plastic and if you prefer the deflector on the trim or in the window channel.
  55. C

What do you think of this stereo?

Car. I use this:
  56. C

Bluetooth Advice

Fitting a new head unit into an FN2 will cost you a lot and looks like a ball ache. If I were you I'd get a Parrot or a cheap sun visor unit depending on budget.
  57. C

Until you die midway through Fast and Furious.
  58. C

Try to tie it to the ground cable with a clip or solder.
  59. C

You might need to tie the handbrake cable to ground. It sounds like a security feature to me.
  60. C

ep3 bumper

In fact, don't quote me on that price. There are some cars for breaking I would ask them.
  61. C

ep3 bumper

There's a special wanted section in the forum. You can find EP3 bumpers on ebay.
  62. C

Best Air Intakes Without Cutting Scuttle Panel?

Just fitted an ITG Maxogen, it's highly regarded as one the best and they appear on ebay every now and again.
  63. C

Chris, you used to have a Tanabe strut bar on an ep3 didn't you? Would you say there was enough clearance to fit with the itg?
  64. C

Yes thank you, next addition front strut.
  65. C

I think so, i crammed it pretty solidly down there. Vtec changeover is more audible, no real noticeble power gain - but you wouldnt expect to I inagine. Anyone thinking about doing this but worried about their skill, don't! This was easy!
  66. C

It's in!
  67. C

Ultra racing front strut bar

Anyone have any experience with these searching hasn't brought anything up. A mate suggested them when I said I was looking for a strut bar. I love the look of the J's racing but they seem quite pricey. I've seen the Cusco and the Tanabe too which look fairly nice for the budget. Here's a pic...
  68. C

Is that the 3100DVD? Looks great but less featured than the 3200BT/3300BT. In fact, I think yours might even be even better looking...
  69. C

I have the pioneer 3200bt and love it, looks great. I'm not an ipod person but the integration is making me consider one. I would wire a second usb port out the back so I could conceal it in the glovebox though.
  70. C

Climair Wind deflectors.

Do it, they are holding fast still on mine and look great. :)
  71. C

Thanks. Can I use you for other life decisions?
  72. C

Because I'm indecisive and easily swayed by pretty things. :( It's not a matter of not wanting to cut the panel, it's a question of my ability to cut the panel well enough.
  73. C

Other than integrity does thickness really matter? I'm willing to buy a Tegiwa (the ridiculous price of GM makes this infeasible) if this falls through just dubious about cutting the panel.
  74. C

Well I can always upgrade to a GM/TM if the Maxogen doesn't cut the mustard. Anyone in the Oxfordshire area that can help with this in return for some beer?
  75. C

About 180 With regard to the cold air intake, i was looking down the gap by the arch and there doesnt seem to be that big a hole for air, what makes this location better than stock drawing in from the front grill?
  76. C

Where is your cold air feed? From pictures it seems to normally go past the battery and take from the wheel arch, I think.
  77. C

A low end growl when in vtec is what I was looking for, would like to get more than a couple bhp though. Is such little gain expected?
  78. C

Is it worth replacing the intake pipe while I'm there? Any gain other than engine bay looks?
  79. C

Are you trying to persuade me away from a Maxogen and towards a GM/Tegiwa? The rigmarole of modding the panel and the costs are putting me off and from reading, there's little more to gain.
  80. C

I completely agree, I love the roar and the Gruppe M sounds amazing on poorly shot phone camera videos on Youtube. :p I'm just not sure the area I live in would appreciate it quite as much.
  81. C

Are there any guides on Airbox removal on the net? Be good to know what I'm getting myself in for.
  82. C

In general or on this intake?
  83. C

Cheers dude, just what I wanted to know. Fitting wise, I'm a computer techie and pull apart electronics but cars less so. As long as I can handle screws this shouldn't be a major problem for me to fit should it?
  84. C

I've heard it's not a loud induction, which is a bonus for me but I would like a bit more growl when VTECing. :evil: I know the Gruppe M makes a racket when you VTEC but does this one make any discernible difference to engine tone? Also, what are the realistic performance differences?
  85. C

Hello Guys, I can get hold of an ITG Maxogen for a good price and was considering getting it. I understand that the Gruppe M is the best but the ITG Maxogen requires no scuttle panel cutting and is less noisy. Anyone have any opinion on the ITG? I've read the PDF and it gets a good write up...
  86. C

While I was driving. Good luck :)
  87. C

I don't want to speak to soon but I wound the window up, held it in auto up for 5 seconds, wound it down and held it on auto down for 5 seconds left the window open for a bit (bloody cold!) then auto up seemed to work. So far since, it seems to be working every time but I need more testing to...
  88. C

Climair Wind deflectors.

I don't really know how much the hair dryer helped honestly, you can scrape most off with fingernail/card then get the sticky stuff off with the vanish remover. I actually took mine off to do this but in hindsight I reckon it's doable on the car.
  89. C

The way your describing is exactly the same as mine. I've found if I manually get past the first inch or so, I can auto up the rest.
  90. C

Didn't work for me, in fact immediately after the window will not go up and I have to wait.
  91. C

I'll give it another try tonight, pretty sure my fiddling must have covered that technique.
  92. C

Climair Wind deflectors.

You need to claim they were always there when she asks "what's that on the window?"
  93. C

Climair Wind deflectors.

Love the spontaneity dude, I ordered mine on a whim in the middle of the night too.
  94. C

Climair Wind deflectors.

You could call them and get them to amend it?
  95. C

I am aware that the auto up feature is a fault but understand that you can reset it by holding down the switch for a few seconds once the window is down. I've tried this a few times now and still have an issue with it. If I try to auto up the window when it is fully down, it will just briefly...
  96. C

Climair Wind deflectors.

Cosmics are gorgeous too, can't decide what colour I prefer.
  97. C

Climair Wind deflectors.

Nice Loxy, you happy with the blue logo though? Easy enough to get off. In your ep3 picture they look a bit darker than mine. Think it might just be the light . Tom83: Use code CLUB282 for 20% off. ;)
Back