• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jermal

Old trader accounts.

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?205-200-BHP-Cars I'm guessing this is a section of the forum you don not want people to see? Easily accessible via google.
  2. Jermal

Visitor messages vanished.

As per title. I am being reset. First genuine automotive advice to Dott, now this... What is the world coming to? I wouldn't normally mind, but people amongst this fine community have spent a lot of time and effort polluting my visitor wall. It'll be the thanks next. Then the post count...
  3. Jermal

Unsuitable content posted in threads

I have noticed that there have been inappropriate images being posted in a variety of different threads recently. Many of our members (myself included) view the forum during work hours. It is therefore important that content within the forum should be suitable to view during work hours...
  4. Jermal

FN2 Heads up… Gruppe M for FN2

Someone needs to snap this up. http://track-days.co.uk/sales/1719045.htm
  5. Jermal

How to clean your engine bay

This is by no means the only way to clean your engine bay, however it will give you a good idea of what to clean, what to protect and some little tips along the way. You will need: 10mm spanner or socket set (the latter is easier and quicker). Can of GUNK engine degreaser. I have had best...
  6. Jermal

Engine Management Light came on this morning

Car was driving fine yesterday, however I did drive 20+ miles with the fuel light on yesterday evening, coming home from Sharon's parents. I had every intention of filling up first thing this morning as the petrol station is only a couple of miles away. Went to start the car and it really...
  7. Jermal

Honda HSV-010

Drool. http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/honda-hsv-010-gt500-2010-01-18
  8. Jermal

Cleaning Gruppe M filter

I'm in the process of cleaning my Gruppe M K&N filter. I've rinsed it and it now says leave to dry obviously. Now how dry is dry? Completely dry as in leave for the best part of a day, or until there are no drips left? My common sense say that if there are no visible wet areas then it...
  9. Jermal

Adjusting ETD.

Could anybody enlighten me on how I can adjust my J's ETD. I can obviously see a few nuts that can be turned, but I want to know if I adjust these, how does this adjust the ETD settings? Thanks ta.
  10. Jermal

Oh mi daiz

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1137078.htm Note saxo 16V badge amongst the cluster of shíte.
  11. Jermal

ETD Problem

There has been a vibrating sound in my engine bay for a while now. At firs I thought it was my inlet manifold cover, so I adjusted it so it did not come into contact with the rocker cover. Then I thought it could be the Gruppe M rattling against the scuttle panel. Put some sticky foam around...
  12. Jermal

Quick SFS question

SFS induction hose. Generic? Will it fit EP3 and DC5? Answers on a postcard. :)
  13. Jermal

Sports Cat for DC5

Anybody know anyone who makes or can make a sports cat for a DC5? I know a decat would be the best option, but was just wondering if there was a legal way around restrictive flow be using a sports cat instead? Ideally, I would like just the cat replacement, as I'm fairly happy with the DC5...
  14. Jermal

D2 Racing Rear Camber arms

Are these any good? They seem to be a fair bit cheaper than the SPC ones (almost half the price). Want to get a fast road setup done on the DC5 soon and will use these if they are up to the task.
  15. Jermal

Cnut bags!

Decided to give my wheels a really good clean today. Jacked up the front of the car using my jack from the DC5 on one side and my sisters jack from her pug on the other side. Finished cleaning the wheels and put some sealant on. Then I heard a metal groan followed by my sisters jack giving...
  16. Jermal

Speaker distortion

On my commute to work this morning, one of my front Alpine S series went ape shiz and sounded like it had blown. I didn't have the volume up too loud and wasn't listening to a bassy song (Jackie Wilson: Higher and Higher :lol:) and it just suddenly went all distorted. Changed the track and it...
  17. Jermal

DC2 DB8 DC5 Number plate query.

I currently have a square front number plate as most of the DC5's come with as standard. I'm looking to relocate the number plate to the offside (drivers side) part of the front bumper just below the headlight. I've chosen this position because not only will it look better IMO, it will also...
  18. Jermal

Chassis Codes

Chassis codes are commonly used to describe which variant of Honda/Type R the post is talking about: Honda Civic Type R EK9 = Civic Type R - Japanese Domestic Market(1997-2000) EP3 = Civic Type R - Japanese and European Domestic Market (2002-2006) FN2 = Civic Type R - European Domestic Market...
  19. Jermal

ICE install problems (Originally tweeter question)

I've noticed on the DC5 that there are spaces in the dash for a set of tweeters. The guy who owned the car before me had some Alpine Type S full range speakers fitted to the front and back and I'm running them off a a Alpine headunit which can handle 50W X 4. If I was to get some tweeters...
  20. Jermal

Is the right size always important?

Concerning width and profile of tyre. On the EP3 I went for 215/40/17 instead of the factory recomended 205/45/17. I know this effects your odometer slightly, but nothing noticeable, but are there any real gains for a slightly wider tyre and a lower profile. my replacement tyres on the EP3...
Back