• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. gtbloke

Abs light on

Just a quick question.. do the generic obd2 readers read abs fault codes or am I peeing into the wind? its definitely either a dirty or faulty sensor but would rather plug it in and find out which one rather than take them all out and guess :) Cheers Dave
  2. gtbloke

EP3 This is why i love the civic type-r

After driving trucks all week it is great to get into something that sounds and accelerates like the ep3 does :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNLhaeCS7Hc&feature=youtu.be
  3. gtbloke

Fly eye

Can fit this myself but what are people opinions? would be doing this on a black ep3.... any pics/views would be appreciated :) Cheers Dave
  4. gtbloke

EP3 Just won this on ebay..

Cant believe it went so cheap, last one I bid on went for 120 without a filter.... pretty chuffed with it :) Aem cai btw ;)...
  5. gtbloke

Oem airbox cold air feed ep3

Okay so I have bitten the bullet and taken off my ebay special typhoon copy and refitted the oem box, miss the sound but it does go better on std airbox ! Anyways question is I was looking when refitting and noticed the standard airfeed ends just above the top of the radiator but I have noticed...
  6. gtbloke

Exedy clutch

Think my ctr is getting ready for a new clutch what are peoples thoughts on this one off ebay ?? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-2-0-K20A2-TYPE-R-EP3-EXEDY-CLUTCH-KIT-FULL-COMPLETE-BRAND-NEW-/320569042745?hash=item4aa3676739:m:mK6MlysoKvp-U1RdX1t5Alw Not putting 300bhp thru it so surely...
  7. gtbloke

EP3 Curious

What would the expected power increase be with a short ram / catback exhaust and k100 remap ?? I know more can be released with manifold and cat delete and rbc but is k100 worth it on just induction & exhaust? Cheers :)
  8. gtbloke

quick question

Yes you may mock me but I have a cheapo ebay short ram induction kit on my ep3, thinking of replacing the cheapo filter with a ramair foam one does anyone know the diameter of the piping ? as have found a ramair 2.5" cone for 20 squid :) Yes I'm being lazy and should just go out and measure it...
  9. gtbloke

EP3 No wonder ep3 drivers get a bad name !!

Check out this idiot... with his induction and catback exhaust... no quicker than my ep3 yet drives it like an absolute pleb ! needs to learn how to drive it properly for starters then not do it on a dual carriageway. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJQKKZYsCyA&feature=share
  10. gtbloke

EP3 Spax springs

Been offered a set of -30mm spax springs off a mate for £30 I'm having them at that money just wondering if anybody has used them on an ep3 and opinions Will be getting 4 wheel alignment done after as well :) Cheers ears
  11. gtbloke

EP3 Just won this on ebay..

As per link below, is it going to be any good or too bloody loud... just the backbox. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121934960116 I put a bid on not expecting to win it lol
  12. gtbloke

EP3 New fiesta st mk7

Hi people As a footnote I'm not trying to start any form of flaming/opening can of worms or all of the rest of the keyboard warrior willy waving rubbish. I love the look of the new fiesta st's and I'm purely curious as to how they compare to a well looked after ep3, have had a little play with...
  13. gtbloke

Had my car 4 weeks and.....

Already somebody has tried both the front / back doors to my house to see if its locked ( I was away as I'm a trucker but wife was home )... I hate west Yorkshire and I'm out of it as soon as possible... already had one ep3 nicked :( What annoys me more is the fact some pond scum has tried to...
  14. gtbloke

Are these any good ??

As above link below http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-TYPE-R-EP3-CATBACK-EXHAUST-SYSTEM-2000-2007-EX8142-B66-/311454357687?hash=item48842058b7:i:311454357687
  15. gtbloke

EP3 Best Mod Ever !!

Just fitted these to my car.... all I can say is WOW !!!! Deffo added another 20bhp... who needs kpro :ghey:
  16. gtbloke

These springs + frsu

Thinking of these springs mated to an frsu from tdi north... 30mm a decent drop or too low?? have dropped cars much lower in the past just don't want to ruin the handling by going too low :) Link to springs...
  17. gtbloke

Oops ! Sticker Fail !!

Ordered this sticker as wanted one on my rear window because I'm sad... not the sellers fault but didn't check the dimensions, its huuuge lol I wanted one half the size of that so if anyone knows where I can find a smaller version please let me know! here's a pic with my hand for size reference...
  18. gtbloke

My NHB ep3 :) Updated !

Hi Folks Only recently bought this its my 3rd type-r and definitely the nicest... she's standard for now bar an induction kit and just fitted a new head unit but waiting for a dash surround so ignore the gap ;) I have plenty of plans for it so watch this space !!! Few piccies after a good wash...
  19. gtbloke

EP3 HKS Exhaust

Really fancy one of these, anyone got one? or am I better to go down the custom route?? Cheers people Dave
  20. gtbloke

EP3 Double din honda sat nav head unit

The civic I have just bought has the original Honda sat nav double din jobby in it.... and I also have the original disc but its scratched and wont read it... anywhere I can pick up or just download another to burn to dvd ?? Its the same head unit as in these pictures if any help?? Cheers...
  21. gtbloke

EP3 Coming back to the ep3 fold ;)

Having owned 2 ep3's in the past a red facelift which got stolen and then a cosmic one which I sadly bent I am now wanting another ep3 as I miss them, fancy a black one this time and hopefully 3rd time lucky !!! I currently have a 3.2 gsi Vectra which I'm planning to keep alongside the ctr...
  22. gtbloke

Ep3 steamed up headlight

Is this a common problem... easy fix or does it require splitting the unit of which I cant be bothered with and will just buy a replacement ???
  23. gtbloke

My Replacement EP3 :)

Here's the ctr that has replaced the Milano one I got stolen the other month.. pics of both... and I prefer cosmic grey :) not the best pics but only just bought the car and had a busy month ! I will get some better pics up when I can ;) And my old red one :( Comments welcome...
Back