• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

my cosmic grey type r !stance!

I really like it tbh! although im not a fan of stance look but i appreciate a nice looking car, can i ask what had to be done to fit the rears? arch rolling, flare??
  2. C

Hello hello hello looking to buy a supercharged civic

unless your dead set on the change, id keep the st3 map it an put some goodies on job done. the type r probably aint your cup of tea if you looking for a straight charged one! Never would i buy someone elses setup would always rather tune myself so i know exactly what i want and get
  3. C

My JRSC Satin Silver EP3

looks nice mate, an let me know about the charger when your ready mate. I remember doing my facelift headlight i was uber happy tbh i still am
  4. C

pics of your dash

how hard is the s200 cluster to wire up? although tbh i would rather the dc5 dials fitted in my ep3
  5. C

How do you set up a Tegiwa torque damper?

those torque dampers are just so pointless just invest in better engine mounts
  6. C

Engine seized?? Need advice

Thanks loxy I'm gonna plug in a new battery today an see what happens!
  7. C

So can anyone recommend any issues with the drive belt that would cause this? I've also noticed that there are what seem to be metal shavings by the belt like something is grinding
  8. C

No I haven't removed any plugs, I've only recently fiddled with the drive belt
  9. C

Sorry I'm using my iPhone on the train so was writing quick before my stop. Basically the car will not crank over I fear the engine may be seized but I'm unsure as I find it wierd an very random. As said I changed the drive belt 2days ago now the car made a grinding noise then as I parked up...
  10. C

Ok so I need some advice, my ep3 had developed an issue an is struggling to start. I changed the drive belt I changed about 2days ago notice the idler pulley was noisy anyway new belt was fitted but now I've noticed a noise developing louder an louder then last night noise sound like a grinding...
  11. C

Aftermarket idler pulleys?

Hey all Well I'm sure my idler pulley is on its way out so before its completely gone I wanna change as I need to replace the belt soon anyway. Just wondered if anyone new of any aftermarket pulleys or best place to find one? Jayse
  12. C

Alternative to Hondata

Yeah I saw this on Facebook but no official prices have been announced yet.
  13. C

mugen style cf spoiler

eBay will no doubt be the cheapest but beware some sellers units are shocking fitment gaps
  14. C

tail lights tint? anyone?

Looks great on the rear but kinda dulls out the front, but don't look as bad as I thought In general nice pics mate
  15. C

Colour Coding Facelift EP3 Front Grill

I'm guessing it looks better in person becuase it looks good but not much different from stock??
  16. C

I have seen the fly eye mesh looking stuff but its not for me, I dont like it at all especially on headlights.
  17. C

2002 ep3 alarm problem PLEASE HELP ASAP

Ok guys solved the problem today car is back working normally!! Had to connect the battery with the keys in the ign an turn on position then lock, unlock simultaneously an fob kicked back in an disabled my alarm!
  18. C

Yeah that's my dilemma my fob isn't doing anything! So car has been just sitting since last Thursday! :(
  19. C

I can't move the car as it won't start to drive to Honda but once I get it sorted I'll be wanting to remove this alarm for something else with less common faults I have done many searches an no1 had my exact issue so I wasn't sure but thanks guys
  20. C

CAn nobody tell me the sequence to reset my fob? Or if I can disarm my alarm with my key while it's going off? Please
  21. C

Ok basically my key fob just randomly stopped opening an locking the car last Thursday so I was baffled I then on the same day thought I could open an start with jus the key. So I unlocked the car with the key an boom my alarm starts going off in a blind panic I popped the bonnet an disconnect...
  22. C

lol nope I'm not about to argue over tights either as I said it was jus to give me a up close idea of what it looks like
  23. C

I never said I was going to keep them did I just used it to see what smoked rears would look like I've got tinting film ordered ready for me to do over a weekend! An from what I'm aware quite a few people actually use this technique an a quick DIY! I'm pretty sure if I posted a picture with...
  24. C

Driver / Passenger Headrest Pillow Cushions for EP3?

My head fits into the Lil insert aswell But I have seen someone with a cushion fitted which look great
  25. C

Lool would you believe its a pair of tights from tesco was too scared to tiny incase I didn't like it an I wanted it to still shine ** light through. As you can see it looks pitch black but at night lights up great and reflectors still shine niceley
  26. C

Yeah sort I actually forgot all about it lol here
  27. C

I've just done my preface lift with something a little random I'll post a pic up soon! I've only done it as a little thing till I can find some facelight rears jay
  28. C

Goldie's SS Type R

Looks great mate an I'm looking to do the same with my dash on weekend
  29. C

A 'Vs' thread? Oh gawd...!!

My mate owns a dsg one an believe off the lights he was moving but to be fair he's is mapped with exhaust I was stock at the time
  30. C

gt spoiler fitted

I'm not a fan of such extreme spoilers but I do wanna know how much they aid in terms of cornering ability
  31. C

Decat Engine Light Elimination Methods

Firstly I'm using my iPhone, and considering I wrote that while on the move I'd say it's decent typing hardly text talk you could still read and understand enough to be arsey! Also as you should have been able to pick up I was speaking in a generic term not saying specific models!
  32. C

Decat Engine Light Elimination Methods

So there are other ecu mods other than plunging for kpro? Now that unichip I'll be researching!! An I agree that we don't all wanna splash out an buy stand alone! It's stupid that Honda ecu can't be mapped as mini an Audi etc jus plug in an off we go! But anyway I've seen an O2 sim on a site...
  33. C

Your thoughts

I'm so confused, you have a tuned Vxr that is road legal so it's taxed mot'd an insured? Now your going to buy a 16k m200(which looked nice btw) would it not make better sence if your considering selling Vxr at some stage to save the money sell the Vxr an buy 1 allround car to use an fettle with...
  34. C

Rattle in boot.......arghhhhh

yeah just remove the boot plastics probably a bolt or nut flapping about
  35. C

Gumbar's Body Shop fresh EP3 :)

looks really nice, where did you get the mugen grill? i assume its a rep? was looking to order mine soon jay
  36. C

pics of your dash

That all black dash is so nice but I'm getting my ep vinyl wrapped white so torn between white or black but im scared white will be tacky lol
  37. C

Colour Coding Facelift EP3 Front Grill

I like the look of the black with red outline very gti but looks well matched IMO I wonder how it would look on a white ep3
Back