• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Mwng

Current gen Suzuki Swift Sport

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/problems-used-car/
  2. Mwng

Strange noise at 3000rpm

Exhaust heat shield might be worth having a look at.
  3. Mwng

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Seen one on the road for the first time today, have to admit looks better in the flesh.
  4. Mwng

345 Miles Full Tank Shell V-Power

I managed 40mpg in the ep3 a few times after a service. Since I got the derv its 600 miles a still not on the red
  5. Mwng

Air con fault ep3

Until i have to pay to re gas the air con :(
  6. Mwng

Air con fault ep3

It was the button, pulled the button apart and put it back together and it worked
  7. Mwng

Air con fault ep3

My air con hasn't worked all summer and now I finally have time to try and fix it. The light on the button doesn't come on and I'm a bit puzzled as every other faulty air con thread it appears that the light still works. I have checked all fuses and I'm a bit stumped as to what the fault could...
  8. Mwng

Waterless Car wash? Any good?

I would imagine you would be rubbing the dirt into the paint work and leaving swirl marks
  9. Mwng

Want a full sized spare ?

I bought one off eBay to replace a badly curbed one, that was on the car. Fits in the boot, but leves little room for anything else.
  10. Mwng

Air-Con - Another re-gas or fault?

I'm in the same situation with mine, but the light does not work. Checked the fuses and all seem to be fine not sure when it was last re-gassed but the light should still work
  11. Mwng

Cosmic Grey Premier Edition - STOLEN FROM EAST LONDON NEAR UPNEY STATION THIS MORNING

Gutted for you, hope you get it back in one piece
  12. Mwng

My New Motor! :)

[/IMG] delete this from link for them to work. Nice motor
  13. Mwng

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

Looks good mate, need to get some good photos of my cosmic up on here
  14. Mwng

opinions please

Don't do it, waste of money
  15. Mwng

Type r badge

Did the pens come with premier models as well?
  16. Mwng

Urgent help required

I live in north wales. The driver side is a total plain, I couldn't get my shovel hand anywhere near it when changing a bulb. No idea what tread size is for the gear stick, possibly 10 or 8mm. Someone on here will know
  17. Mwng

Urgent help required

They are quite plenty full around here. If you have no luck there's always a few braking them on eBay
  18. Mwng

Urgent help required

Glad you got them working. Found where the rubber seals went in the end?
  19. Mwng

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Nice pics, need to get my slr out a take some pics when I get the time. The sixth one down is epic
  20. Mwng

Urgent help required

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3bQtWuRcbek might help
  21. Mwng

Urgent help required

Not sure about the small one but the big one goes over bulb and its holder when fittted, basically in between bulb/holder and the plug that's connecting to the loom
  22. Mwng

Urgent help required

It's difficult to get it in to place just need to play around with it. I'm sure it a plug that wires to the loom, would go out and take a few photos but I'm overwelmd with work at the moment. Have you got the rubber seals?
  23. Mwng

Urgent help required

Trip down to your local scrap yard. It's just a metal clip that holds that to your headlight. Bit of a pain to get it to clip in ***
  24. Mwng

cleaned car and painted brake calipers

Looking good
  25. Mwng

Sub install help

If i remember from previous cars you could use your seat belt bolts
  26. Mwng

Steering wobble and knocking feel through the floor.

Have the wheels been balanced correctly or one of the weights come off?
  27. Mwng

Opinions please..........

For me there's only one colour that will look good on a Milano red is championship white. Otherwise keep it standard
  28. Mwng

EP3 FN2

Tempted to switch from the ep3 to an fn2 but don't want to dip into the house deposit. Few years wait and the championship white edition, will be more affordable :lol:
  29. Mwng

Cosmic Grey Premier Edition - STOLEN FROM EAST LONDON NEAR UPNEY STATION THIS MORNING

Try earthing to another point to see if the problem persists, wasting your time other wise
  30. Mwng

Your tyre reviews

I've had re50 on the front and re40 on the back for around 6 months, haven't notice any difference really. Although the rears are getting changed to re50 tomorrow only due to tyre wear
  31. Mwng

Where to get your wheels refurbished

I need to do my cosmic ep3. Any one with any ideas of somewhere good around north wales, and what color to go for tempted just to keep them standard
  32. Mwng

EP3 Premier seat tilting

My driver side broke the first day i had it. Bought one on ebay for pennies, still going strong two years later.
  33. Mwng

Cost to repair or is it a write off?

Same thing happened to me years ago. I span out on diesel or oil where there had been an accident earlier. I claimed and lost no ND as my insurance were able to proove that the recovery of the previous accident hadn't cleaned up the mess. Worth looking into, did you take any photos of where the...
  34. Mwng

SLR night photo's of the EP3 Type-R

Nicely done, love night photography
  35. Mwng

EP3 tank temperature meter below middle, is it normal?

Worry when it stars increasing :)
  36. Mwng

Gentlemen, opinions needed on a nice looking EP3 please.

Do a hpi check and find the name of the owner. Then call them and ask to speak to him, that way you'll find out if they are selling on his behalf. The car wouldn't come with warranty because of it being a private sale between you and their employee. But I must admit it looks a little strange
Back