• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. curtmachinehead

Excessive exhaust steam on start up. EP3

Cheers for the info guys here's a video I've got a video I'll upload it to YouTube later today to Co pare it to yours
  2. curtmachinehead

Excessive exhaust steam on start up. EP3

Hi guys, Apologies for not being a very frequent poster, just dont have the time these days. Anyway, im starting to get pretty concerned with my ep3, During the first start up of the day after its been sitting overnight, There seems to be loads of steam coming from the exhaust. I know its...
  3. curtmachinehead

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

How did you get your number plate lights out ? Can't get the covers off mine!
  4. curtmachinehead

EP3 Broken rear brake light issue? Need advice. PICS

I was thinking this. But surely there isn't normally just 2 brake lights? (Spoiler & rhs tail). And prior to it braking my mate said it was a working as a brake light but it was really bright
  5. curtmachinehead

Nah not yet. I will seen as nobody has a clue!
  6. curtmachinehead

Curt's Nighthawk Black EP3 Project

New brakes arrived today, not fitted yet, should get them on monday/tuesday. Couple of pictures Front Tarrox F2000 Discs TUV Approved discs Painted as well so no corrosion :) EBC Standard replacement rear discs And Ferodo DS2500 Pads Cant wait to get them on
  7. curtmachinehead

Had my ep3 a couple of months now, and its been pretty sweet, However within the first week of having it, the passenger side rear brake light bulb has some how broken out of the taillight unit and is now rolling round within the car somewhere :mad: Now i know, its going to be damn near...
  8. curtmachinehead

Have decided next week, aswell as ordering new brakes, going to order so rear camber arms, because the rear camber is quite negative at the minute, and heard about the fast road set up and fancy going for that!
  9. curtmachinehead

Yea i seen that, did have a quick go with toothpaste sort of works, but after scrubbing for agers the outline is still there :/
  10. curtmachinehead

ah nice one mate ill give that a go
  11. curtmachinehead

Its fine over speed bumps. my corsa was lowered much much more and that only had trouble if i had a full car! Ok cheers i'll look into it!
  12. curtmachinehead

Get paid next week. Can't wait to get the new ones on.
  13. curtmachinehead

Had coilovers on a day, and look whats happened!

Hmm, sounds like a blag, ill see if they can sort it for work for me. Fingers crossed!
  14. curtmachinehead

Don't fancy removing it tbh, just don't understand why this has happened so soon!
  15. curtmachinehead

Pictures of updates Had a bit of unexpected spare time this afternoon so decided to get some pictures of the recent updates. PIAA Flatblades Heck Wind deflectors A must it all cars, a jelly belly air freshener! Tried to get a picture of the coilovers and failed, but look how...
  16. curtmachinehead

Cheers mate The snow was gone within an hour. Hate pointless snow lol
  17. curtmachinehead

Only drove about 10miles on them and starting hearing this rubbing noise come from the passenger side front wheel. Could only hear it every so often at lower speeds but got me worried So drove home really slowly and jacked it up when i got home And this is what i found > Now im pretty...
  18. curtmachinehead

Quick picture i got this morning of the car with its new lows. Could probably do with going down another 5mm in the front maybe but that's me just being picky Ill get lots more photos this weekend when i get a chance. Pointless doing it in the week because its always dark when i get home!
  19. curtmachinehead

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

Looks lush matey. Looking forward to seeing it in person ! Are they like oem flatblades? Not sure if just cus of the small pictures but they look different to mine!
  20. curtmachinehead

Think that will defo be enough! i am very surprised at how low mine looks now. It's awsome mate, the transition into vtec now is so clear now. and hear it so easily, but i like the noise that much im hitting vtec alot so burning the fuel! But i'd defo get the CAI over a v2 or k&n typphoon cus...
  21. curtmachinehead

Haha yea i know who you are mate! Ah is that it in the picture? looks well. Spax fronts are on now, and only lowered it to close the arch gap, but looks and feels really low! standing next to it it seems tiny now compared to before, even *** its only gone down 40-50mm The cars tracked up fine...
  22. curtmachinehead

cheers matey!
  23. curtmachinehead

UPDATE Induction kit has been fitted, sounds like a right beast now. My SPAX coilovers arrived aswell! Was proper chuffed they came so fast, so had them fitted in work straigt away. Only to find that they put the wrong top mounts on the box! So only the rears are on atm. Will get a video of the...
  24. curtmachinehead

haha yea did notice, why does it censor it?
  25. curtmachinehead

Cheers man. Popped straight in mate, had no idea how the clips were meant to work ***, had a diagram with them and it looked like you're meant to push them into the window seam, but couldn't get them in, just chucked them in the end. Took 30 seconds to put the deflectors in each window, took...
  26. curtmachinehead

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Payment just been sent for two standard External stickers
  27. curtmachinehead

That sounds ok, don't plan going in any deep water any time soon and never have done, so shouldn't be a problem touch wood. Coilovers are on backorder at work should get them end of this week or sometime next week latest, i know it isn't going to fix the issue but was going to get them at some...
  28. curtmachinehead

Cheers mate :) yea miss the Corsa in a way because it was so different! My aem has jus arrived now!, yea looking forward to to here he vtec cross over point!. Is the hydro locking issue really that big of a deal? Read the instructions and says you should take of off in "bad weather conditions"...
  29. curtmachinehead

I Don't really understand it, other than before had much more red numbers than after. lol Just the front right and rear left . No idea what to think after just seeing that the rear left is well out . Not sure why the garage failed to mention that one.
  30. curtmachinehead

# don't know what you mean by 25minutes On the sheet its got camber in red 0*25 it should be between -1*15 and 0*15 Didn't pull at all on the test drive, only after i got it tracked a week later when i got the new tyres on. Just looked at the sheet and noticed the rear passenger side wheel...
  31. curtmachinehead

Wouldn't say its excessive, 0.25, but depending on what angle you look on the car it is noticable, and it does pull ever so slightly to the right. Chassis damage sounds very intimidating :| and a very expensive fix if that were the case im guessing? How would i be able to spot any damage?
  32. curtmachinehead

Cheers dude, I'm no expert! just love the end product after you've done it yourself. Does look okay in the photos but covered in scratches! im probably going to pay to get it machine polished!
  33. curtmachinehead

Cheers man, will be taking it to honda soon for a service and to sort out the rear brake light, ill get them to have a look in the area too Your wrong there matey, they do.
  34. curtmachinehead

Hi, New to the type r scene. About a month ago purchased a nighthawk black ep3. Its a 54 plate 60k mikes with full service history and bought it for a bargain price of £4000 Lad had it on sale for 4600, but needed a bit of work, tyres all round, new brakes, & paintwork was a little rough so...
  35. curtmachinehead

Cheap EP3 Turbo Kit On Ebay. Seems way to cheap?

Lol yea, should probably read a little more into it!
  36. curtmachinehead

Says its nearly a complete kit, just need a few extra bits, guessing its probably just really horrible quality parts that arn't going to last long?
  37. curtmachinehead

Was just randomly browsing the bay last night and came across this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-CIVIC-SI-EP3-T3-T4-TURBO-CHARGER-KIT-K20-K20A-02-05-/400250525142?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d30ca55d6 To me that seems way to cheap. Considering i've seen other...
  38. curtmachinehead

Just bought a AEM CAI EP3

Are these defiantly worth it over the v2? Because im unsure which to get, are the cai's really at that much risk unless you go into water about a foot deep? Would you be looking at better gains over the v2, cant understand why the v2 is more expensive tbh
  39. curtmachinehead

Do ep2 headlights fit the facelift ep3???

Just get them properly aligned at a garage?
Back