• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jstyle

FD2 Import on its way

i have js racing on my FD2 R , 60 RS not bad would prefer a little rasp tbf .
  2. jstyle

FD2 Quite possibly the best FD2 I have seen

and now you have .................and I now own this one :lol:
  3. jstyle

FD2 Import on its way

you will absolutely love it mate , great cars ... dif league:D
  4. jstyle

FD2 sold my fn2 m bought FD2 best type R ive owned .

the car was owned by a lad called simon frood , who did a build thread on the car but it was stripped back to almost standard, the car has mods as follows.... ADDITIONAL FEATURES INC: MODULO DRIVING LIGHTS MUGEN WIND DEFLECTORS MUGEN ASSIST METERS (OIL TEMP, PRESS AND WATER PUMP) MUGEN...
  5. jstyle

FD2 Import on its way

nice one welcome to the FD2 world mate .
  6. jstyle

FN2 Fuel cap

Sorted thanks for your help did exactly as you said loxy perfect mate thanks
  7. jstyle

FN2 Fuel cap

Went to petrol station tonight to fill the ctr fn2 up n the petrol cap won't open , any ideas ? I've heard its a common problem , thankyou
  8. jstyle

Mugen 200 alloys

Replica ? How do I find them and is type r kits any good for quality ?
  9. jstyle

Mugen 200 alloys

Thankyou , I thought I saw em on coxes loxy but thought I was going mad as I couldn't find em . Cheers lads , what about the spoiler ? From typerkits
  10. jstyle

Mugen 200 alloys

Thinking of buying mugen 200 alloys for my car but I can't remember which site I saw them for sale , .? Any ideas please . Thanks also is the mugen rear spoiler from type R kits any good ?
  11. jstyle

insurance renewal

some people do as they get lazy n never bother to check, ya right it does.
  12. jstyle

insurance renewal

just a mention about car insurance, i had my ep3 type r for 6 months and paid £50 fully comp, then traded it in for an fn2 champ white type r and got an insurance quote for £26 then the next year it went up to £59 a month ,well its just come up for renewal and did compare the market and the...
  13. jstyle

FN2 @&%&ing Donkey

ya not wrong there mate :D looks smart when waxed but its awfull to keep it that way . my alloys are always covered in brake dust !
  14. jstyle

FN2 @&%&ing Donkey

what a waste of a nice car ! oh n cw is best colour ;)
  15. jstyle

FN2 Rust along the windscreen seal

its a shame not all Honda owners are treated the same around the country , it sucks too be honest , i must be one of the lucky ones , it feels better cleaning te car when ya cant see rust on ya roof too :)
  16. jstyle

FN2 Honda dealer, regarding rust on roof

Take ya car along to honda tell them about the rust on roof . They will come to ya car take pics email honda uk they will then say yes or no ! Once they say yes ya book it in for new roof rubber n full treatment n re spray , I lost my type r for 5days n had a courtesy car n that's it all done...
  17. jstyle

Take ya car along to honda tell them about the rust on roof . They will come to ya car take pics email honda uk they will then say yes or no ! Once they say yes ya book it in for new roof rubber n full treatment n re spray , I lost my type r for 5days n had a courtesy car n that's it all done...
  18. jstyle

19. jstyle

FN2 FN2 With High Mileage, Needs a Valve Clearance Check?

Everything without plugs loxy , my car has only done 33k so not sure when they need doing ?
  20. jstyle

FN2 Average age?

I'm 39 3 kids , n own fn2 champ white , I felt too old driving the ep3 I had as a lot of young lads had em , so bought fn2 , do I feel old driving a type r ? ... Yes slightly but who cares , ya live once n enjoy it ,
  21. jstyle

FN2 FN2 With High Mileage, Needs a Valve Clearance Check?

I've just got a quote for full service at honda plus valve clearance £365 is this good ??
  22. jstyle

I went back to my honda dealer today and honda uk agreed to do my roof after seeing the photos and are gonna loan me a car for two days while they refit a new rubber windscreen seal and treat the roof and re pray it so happy days
  23. jstyle

FN2 Honda dealer, regarding rust on roof

Just been to my local honda dealer to enquire about the rust on the roof from the rubber cutting into it and they said straight away they will do it no problem as honda have extended the warrenty cover for this fault to six years and they will. Look at my doors too as they have slight rust under...
  24. jstyle

Just been to my local honda dealer to enquire about the rust on the roof from the rubber cutting into it and they said straight away they will do it no problem as honda have extended the warrenty cover for this fault to six years and they will. Look at my doors too as they have slight rust under...
  25. jstyle

Rear fn2 panel

Not sure if anyone has tried this but I thought I would pass it on , the smoked grey rear panel on the fn2 and rear lights look weathered so I used my clay bar on them , I gave them a very light glide across a few times then rinsed with warm water n dried off mine look like brand new smooth as...
  26. jstyle

FN2 stabiliy problem

I've had new drop links fitted n mines still unstable on corners
  27. jstyle

Loch , can I take mine even if though my name isn't on the warrenty ? Cause I would go and question this myself ?
  28. jstyle

Yes it's a common fault on the fn2 mines an 09 plate mine has it ,the problem is the rubber screen seal cutting into the paint , hope this helps , I feel the same as u I'm peed off with it when I wax the car , I'm gonna er spray the roof of my car gloss black the rest of mine is champ white
  29. jstyle

FN2 Sway bar ?

Hhm I just don't know what direction to go to sort the problem out it's like floating on the rear . Thanks again for your in put :D
  30. jstyle

FN2 FN 2 Scarborough.

As lost says these stickers are on ebay so I guess he bought em off there mate
  31. jstyle

FN2 FN 2 Scarborough.

I'm from scarborough n not seen it ? I saw a Milano red one today with mugen style exhauste , are you local ?
  32. jstyle

FN2 Sway bar ?

Yes the geo was all sorted , it really is scary , the only way to describe it is like having shopping trolley wheels on the back , should I have it re- geometry done ?
  33. jstyle

FN2 Sway bar ?

I hope you can help me . I've recently fitted eibach pro sport springs and had new drop links fitted , yet when I take a corner at good speed the back ends sways out like I have lost control , my question is do I need a new eibach sway bar or do I have a suspension problem ? It's a little scary...
  34. jstyle

Eibach springs

Thanks lads .
  35. jstyle

Eibach springs

Im after some advice , I'm gonna buy eibach springs this wk I want the car to be dropped about 25 mm my question is do I need to do anything else ? Ie camber ? Or will it be fine , also I'm looking into getting a hondata flash pro if I buy it can any company tune it or is it just tdi north ? I...
  36. jstyle

Suspension for beginners

Hi , I'm after dropping my fn2 around 30mm can I just fit springs or do I need shims also ? Thank you if I need shims then why ? If not what's the best springs going for around £160 thank you
  37. jstyle

Wing mirror won't fold properly

Thank you very much to all who gave me info regarding my question thank you
  38. jstyle

Wing mirror won't fold properly

:mad: Any ideas how to make my wing mirror on pass side fold properly ? Fn2 thank you
  39. jstyle

FN2 how can a championship white edition fn2 be differentiated from a "normal" fn2?

I own cmp white fn2. , LSD is a factor . Chrome grill at front too , there is more but , just look on google ya get all answers there . I get lots of great comments owning the champ white type r :D
  40. jstyle

fn2 type r wiper blades

thankyou i will take a look , its nice to have people like ya self that help ;)
  41. jstyle

fn2 type r wiper blades

thankyou thats what concerned me with ebay , that would be great thanks :)
  42. jstyle

bulbs

were can i buy ice white bulbs for my fogs, and low beam they look a bit silly when i have my full beam on :mad: thankyou :)
  43. jstyle

fn2 type r wiper blades

hello, weres cheapest place for wiper blades for the fn2 type r ? thankyou , ive seen some on ebay but not sure .:D
  44. jstyle

my champ white fn2

45. jstyle

My Championship white Civic Type-R Fn2

i own the champ white one too n were ever i drive people always comment on how good it looks in white , great choice :lol:
Back