• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Anyone any idea at as I want to fix this tomorrow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So guys need so help/advice was washing the car again today and noticed that the front bumper wasn't sitting right see video (sorry it's crap) is this a common thing and is it a case of taking number off and reseating it/ replacing a broken clip https://vimeo.com/156149789 Sent from my...
  3. McSherryMan

Out with the old, in with the Cosmic!

That colour looks sick mate [emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. McSherryMan

FK2 FK2 general discussion

That I would love to see Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. McSherryMan

Are you being serious, there is no comparing the two cars at all. I know I could be seen as bias as I'm a type r owner but come on really The two cars are not even in the same class Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. McSherryMan

FN2 Paul J Smith Detailing : FN2 Civic Type R

How did you manage to get the metal completely back to silver on the exhaust or is it a secret Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. McSherryMan

Mugen 200

[emoji23][emoji23] for me the perfect result would be a M190 so everything but the big wing, now that would be an epic car in my opinion Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

And finally it has been sealed and waxed I know you don't have to do both but I had the time Finished product And the last one is me [emoji23] very happy with the reflection that the paint gives, now completely knackered as I did it all by hand as I don't have a machine buffer Should...
  9. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So as its a dry day and I have no new parts to fit yet I thought I would clean the car, so here goes Fist off I cleaned down with the jet wash, then snow foamed Then cleaned down again with the jet washed, then cleaned with the two bucket system. I then clayed the car and buffed off with...
  10. McSherryMan

Mugen 200

I do find it strange that they didn't put all of these things on the mugen model, intake grill and so on. But that aside it is a completely stunning car mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. McSherryMan

FN2 Buying Fn2 advice

Buy a decent ep3 and with the left over money buy some lovely mods [emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So just realised that you have to drill out some of the holes in the engine bay to fit the dress up kit so will no longer be doing that [emoji20] wish I had Know, next time I will do more research before making the purchase Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

I have also bought the Tegiwa engine bay dress up kit, I know, I know it's not going to improve any handling or performance. As the car has only covered 26000 miles it's practically brand new so just enjoying the standard fun of it, plus saving for parts. I have gone red anodised washers with...
  14. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So first mod done it's a small one but it's the start of more fun to come Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. McSherryMan

Type R #9 CW FD2

Wow that's properly cool, very envious now. Will be looking at getting a new head unit compatible with it Thanks for the link Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. McSherryMan

After reading you updates I had a look at the 6TWO1 YouTube channel and I have to say I loved it mate. Really like the car, not sure about the blue H but each their own [emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. McSherryMan

Type R #9 CW FD2

The stereo looks cool mate, how did you manage to get the apple apps on there ??? Also I take it that you would recommend getting this done by someone as some of the pictures look scary with all the dash and wires out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

It's currently being slowly rebuilt with the brother in law, will try and get some pictures of it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. McSherryMan

Mugen 200

Look amazing mate, I love the wheels and the fact that it doesn't have the massive spoiler Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

As you said it's completely different mate, I have only driven it collectively for about 6 hours but I have to say love it I spoke to some people before I bought it and they told me to treat it as if it's s completely different car. I know that it is, what they meant was don't compare it to...
  21. McSherryMan

S2KIP's S2000

God that must have been scary, are you ok mate ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

First picture will add more and better ones when I can Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So I drove the 1.5 hour trip home from the brother in laws tonight, longest drive I have done in the new car and was amazed at the fact that I averaged 33.5mpg. I love this new FN2 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  24. McSherryMan

EP3 Dashboard back light questions

Mine always looked like this, would be funny to find out that there was a bulb out. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  25. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Thanks guys it's good to be back, I'm very excited about the new opportunities that the FN2 give me [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51] new toys to buy new things to learn. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  26. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Will do soon, I'm in France at the moment with out wifi so well put up more when I'm back [emoji16] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  27. McSherryMan

Our black FK2

I wish I was you [emoji51] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  28. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So it's been a long time sense I have posted on here, I managed to complete some mods to the EP3 and had a lot of fun. I had owned this car for over two years and decided that I wanted a new car. At this point I started looking around for a car that would replace my pride and joy. As many on...
  29. McSherryMan

My EP3 with leather seats

That looks great, was it hard to do ?? McSherryMan
  30. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Sunny day so cleaned the car [emoji4] McSherryMan
  31. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So got the PRC intake now and I have decided to paint it before I fit it, I have seen a lot of black intakes so I thought I would go with red. If it looks crap once it's on though I will take it off and repaint it [emoji16] First coat of red applied now have to wait for it to dry McSherryMan
  32. McSherryMan

Trixibell's EP3 - First CTR

So happy to hear that your happy with the type r again, look forward to the pictures [emoji3] McSherryMan
  33. McSherryMan

Newbie with a few questions!

This one does say for hks but also says may fit others as well, maybe send them a message and ask http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-car/honda/fn/intakes/tegiwa-hks-hsk-intake-heat-shield-civic-type-r-fn2.html McSherryMan
  34. McSherryMan

I know I have days like that two went for a short 5k run and finished in just over 25 minutes which I was happy with two days later went for the same run and failed hahaha, tbh I would be happy running 3 miles a day, I only run 2 -3 times a week max. Also I find biking helps me with the over all...
  35. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So the PRC got delivered today but was damaged [emoji37] so have emailed the supplier to see how long it will take to get it all sorted out. There go my plans for this weekend McSherryMan
  36. McSherryMan

Don't worry about the running when I stopped smoking felt like it took me forever to get better but I kept going and around the 6 month mark something just clicked and I started running 5 miles [emoji16] keep going and before you know it you will be running every where McSherryMan
  37. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So I found and bought a PRC intake manifold and its on its way, will be painting it, will try to remember to take before and after pics McSherryMan
  38. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Cool will look into that, was it a certain model of the skunk 2 or any of them ?? Also used to have the ITG maxogen and will look at getting another intake later down the line but looking at doing this next [emoji16] McSherryMan
  39. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Do you not need to cut the car with a skunk 2 one then ??? McSherryMan
  40. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

I know but I read that there isn't a massive difference, and if it's just 5bhp and I don't have to cut my car then that's what I want. McSherryMan
  41. McSherryMan

JDM TYPE R

Sounds like a plan mate, I would suggest a skunk 2 weighted gear knob makes a massive difference. Lovely car by the way McSherryMan
  42. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So I have been looking into getting an RBC but I don't want to cut my car at all. So I have been reading and have read that a PRC manifold is a straight swap. So here are the questions 1. Is the PRC any good ? 2. Is there a major difference between the potential for the PRC compared to the...
  43. McSherryMan

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Car looks great bud, NHB looks great when clean. How would you rate the j's racing rear strut ?? McSherryMan
  44. McSherryMan

Carbon fibre dash board

Pic ? McSherryMan
  45. McSherryMan

Mate you car is amazing I know I have said it before but it just is. [emoji16] and I'm so happy you finally posted what you were doing it was driving me mad haha McSherryMan
  46. McSherryMan

My first car CTR '05 plate NHB

Very jealous of your seats they look amazing, love the car. I have a NHB as well and think they look amazing. McSherryMan
  47. McSherryMan

J's racing rear upper strut bar wanted

Unfortunately not, I have found it for £157 on sumo power. Is that a good price as its the only place I can find it ?? McSherryMan
  48. McSherryMan

J's racing rear upper strut bar wanted

As title states I'm looking for the above. Any advice on best place to buy or if some one wants to part with one then let me know. McSherryMan
  49. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So I got some new bits and fitted them, sorry about the pictures being crap but it not a very nice day out so took them quickly McSherryMan
  50. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Tegiwa red silicon hose ordered [emoji16] am also looking at making a cold air feed to the standard air box as well with some red pipe McSherryMan
  51. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So got the code reader today and wow what a bit of kit it is hahaha live feed data error codes with break down of problem and location of the problem and what part needs to be replaced or checked, wasn't expecting the one I got and only cost me £30 amazingly happy. So turns out that the error...
  52. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

I have ordered Autel EOBD Code Reader - Electrical Tester got it from a friend for cheap
  53. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So I have ordered an OBD2 scanner and will pick it up tonight I hope and test the car to see what's going on. Fingers crossed it's not something major McSherryMan
  54. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

I know, i spoke to Loxy and he said the same. I hoping it's just something has shaken lose. Will let you know the results when I know McSherryMan
  55. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So I got my ETD yesterday, fitted it today drove down the road and instantly got and engine management light on the dash [emoji20]. Taken it straight off. Tried to get the codes out of the car myself but didn't work so will be off to the garage this week to find out what the hell has gone wrong...
  56. McSherryMan

Oh come on, this is unfair. I hate waiting to find things out [emoji16] McSherryMan
  57. McSherryMan

Replacement coolant hose

Js performance maybe McSherryMan
  58. McSherryMan

Now I want to know, I'm terrible at waiting [emoji16]. McSherryMan
  59. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

I did 3-4 coats on mine to make sure I got a good cover, but didn't take long at all the paint dried really quickly McSherryMan
  60. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So i had some spare time today and had the right parts and bits so thought I would paint my callipers, I know some people will not like them but I am very happy with how they look McSherryMan
  61. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

It was helpful and with posting, thanks for taking the time [emoji16] McSherryMan
  62. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

JDM ARB £95 above is £185 McSherryMan
  63. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Thinking about getting this as my next purchase. What do people think. Is it worth the extra money over the JDM ARB ?? McSherryMan
  64. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Hahha I know mate every penny that didnt go on bills goes into the car. Intakes do look mad mate but I'm working on handling first suspension and breaks. Then will look at performance McSherryMan
  65. McSherryMan

itg maxogen

If they have them on sale on there that's a good price McSherryMan
  66. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Also ordered a new gaiter for the gear stick will post a pic of that once fitted to. McSherryMan
  67. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So I have completed the hondata air box mod and put it back in the car [emoji16]. Now just waiting for my solid shifter bushes and break stopper to arrive. Can't wait for them to get here. Will post some more pics once fitted. McSherryMan
  68. McSherryMan

Newbie from Leicester

I have and ep3 and can get 380 miles on a tank if I drive sensible but lucky if I get 150 if I drive like I want to [emoji16] McSherryMan
  69. McSherryMan

Newbie from Leicester

Nice car bud, bet your loving vtec [emoji16] McSherryMan
  70. McSherryMan

Donations

Now you get a key chain I'm sold [emoji6] love the idea would be happy to do this. Love the idea of the packages as well McSherryMan
  71. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So just got back from a little drive, I can't explain it at all. How amazingly different the gear shift felt with just that little gear knob on. McSherryMan
  72. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Yer it really was [emoji16] I couldn't believe it hahaha fitted and looks good though I think McSherryMan
  73. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So got back from work and this was waiting Fitted it straight away I must say it really is heavy McSherryMan
  74. McSherryMan

Cooling system

If it's not over heating them just enjoy it. I will take mine out later and try to pay attention to the fan and report back [emoji16] McSherryMan
  75. McSherryMan

Cooling system

Yer that's the same as mine, just one idea. Did the owner before you modify it in any way as you can get a low temperature thing God can't remember the name. Just means the radiator kicks in earlier than standard to keep everything nice and cool. McSherryMan
  76. McSherryMan

Cooling system

Does the car run hot on the gage ??? To be honest do even hear my fan but that might just be me, the wife keeps telling me I'm deaf McSherryMan
  77. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Thanks bud might make the purchase then, and the brace should be good as its a Tegiwa brace [emoji4] McSherryMan
  78. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

I can't decide weather to get a ETD (engine torque damper) or not have read mixed reviews. Any and all opinions welcome McSherryMan
  79. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

With mine it made a massive difference mate, one of the best mods I have done , it was only £60 when I got mine so great value for money. On mine it reduced it by 30% if you measure the through but it feels like it's a lot more. Now weighting from my skunk2 gear knob and Tegiwa solid shifter...
  80. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Knob mate [emoji16] have a Tegiwa short shifter fitted McSherryMan
  81. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

I think they are great mate [emoji16] McSherryMan
  82. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Skunk2 gear shifter ordered [emoji16] McSherryMan
  83. McSherryMan

JS performance hoses

Any one at all ??? Anyone used them ?? McSherryMan
  84. McSherryMan

White or black, and I think it looks great and am very envious [emoji16][emoji16] good luck I hope you like it McSherryMan
  85. McSherryMan

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Just standard I am tempted to get another set and running them to the back McSherryMan
  86. McSherryMan

5 minutes max mate [emoji16] comes with great instructions McSherryMan
  87. McSherryMan

Do you have an ep3 ??? McSherryMan
  88. McSherryMan

Got mine super fast fitted with in 5 minutes and they look amazing [emoji16] McSherryMan
  89. McSherryMan

I like it, it's not an EP3 but I do like it McSherryMan
  90. McSherryMan

JS performance hoses

Hi seen a new hose kit for the ep3, just wondered if anyone has Js performance hoses and would recommend them or should I stay clear ??? McSherryMan
  91. McSherryMan

Amazing going to make the purchase then [emoji16] McSherryMan
  92. McSherryMan

Is it the really deal then or is it a copy ??? If it's a copy is it still the same weight 440grams ?? McSherryMan
  93. McSherryMan

Hahahaha I was only playing, German cars are nice but I love jap cars, but Italian cars are the best looking McSherryMan
  94. McSherryMan

They are the best cars in the world [emoji6] McSherryMan
  95. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Just been told that I will have to wait a little bit longer for my shifter bushes [emoji20]. Will hopefully be able to get something else done this weekend instead McSherryMan
  96. McSherryMan

New Civic Type R Love mx5's had one was great fun to drive, don't really like the look of the new one. Love the look of the new type r apart from the wheels which I don't like and the 7k Rev limit :-( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  97. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Yer would fit fine just don't snap it like I did [emoji20] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  98. McSherryMan

Hay [emoji3] did you ever get the door rubber sorted ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  99. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

So I love the footwell kit, the pic is crap as its not completely dark and I'm crap with a camera, and I realised that the lights were fading out when I took it [emoji29] but I think it's a great addition. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  100. McSherryMan

McSherryMan's EP3

Forum graphics fitted [emoji38] And my Rickhondar footwell kit arrived today, took me 5 minutes to fit, now waiting for it to get dark so I can post some good pictures of them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back