• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. FunkyRemix

FD2 Got it!

any more pictures ? Looks sweet :cool:
  2. FunkyRemix

My Facelift DC5 Integra

Nice & Clean, looks in good condition :cool:
  3. FunkyRemix

CW FD2 - Oulton Park pics/vid on P2

Love the front splitter, is it genuine or replica ?
  4. FunkyRemix

HID'S?

Postage at £22 :lol: If your after a cheap, decent HID kit then check this link out - quite a few ctr owners are using it. You need H1 at 6000k Submit a best offer, you can get it for £85 delivered ;)...
  5. FunkyRemix

FD2 Mugen FD2 in UK already

Please do :smt047
  6. FunkyRemix

*whistles* lol x

That looks fcuking terrible, the exhaust as well :lol: . The twin version ABP offer at least fits within the original exhaust housing.
  7. FunkyRemix

Mugen Manifold

The Mugen Manifold & Sports cat does have a good reputation though, just not a lot of people use it due to cost. The Supersprint system I am using was originally tested by CPL, they did comment that the Mugen version provided slightly better gains but am confident we are only talking minor...
  8. FunkyRemix

FD2 Mugen FD2 in UK already

Love it, but not at £32k. Typical Mugen but reckon they will still sell easily.
  9. FunkyRemix

Mugen Manifold

He's won the lottery :lol:
  10. FunkyRemix

Mugen Manifold

I don't have the Mugen system but am running a Supersprint header/sports cat so can hopefully offer some info.:D You don't need engine mounts but for £25 its good peace of mind, an etd again is an optional extra. It should pass an mot ok on emissions. You could run it without Kpro but I...
  11. FunkyRemix

FD2 FD2 In Black

Love it and would order one tomorrow if it was under £20k :rolleyes:
  12. FunkyRemix

FD2 Mugen Type-RR Photos

The front looks v aggressive and the wheels look very smart. I'll keep saving :smt015
  13. FunkyRemix

FD2 First Blue FD2 for sale I know of

If I was to buy one, it would have to be in that blue finish.
  14. FunkyRemix

Which Exhaust?

Fujitsubo Legalis R would suit your needs ;)
  15. FunkyRemix

LeeH's DC5 at long last!! inc mods.

Agree with N77, the Alpine HU looks superb. Can I ask how much / where from ?
  16. FunkyRemix

JDM wind deflectors

Cheapest you will find will be from this guy... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D320124423001%26fvi%3D1&item=320124423001&rd=1 £83 but you do run the...
  17. FunkyRemix

My Nissan Sunny GSX Coupe :)

It's quite similar to your DC2 in terms of age & colour :p What does it smell of ? Wet dog ? :lol:
  18. FunkyRemix

A few of my DC5 :D

A pair of quality cars, as said before the plate on the ctr is :cool:
  19. FunkyRemix

My DC5

Last picture is wicked :cool:
  20. FunkyRemix

My new chariot - can't stop smiling.

Looks a very smart motor, look forward to more pictures.
  21. FunkyRemix

Review > Supersprint Manifold & Sports CAT

Thanks to Smeg, I got a Supersprint Manifold & Sports CAT (100cpsi) fitted recently. Pictures...:smt015 Paired with Fujitsubo Legalis R & ITG Maxogen, I got 217bhp on tdi's dyno. The noise of this setup has since doubled and gives a very deep grunt, most noticeable around 4k revs...
  22. FunkyRemix

Manifold/header options & sports cats

Thanks for the re-assurance. Paul @ tdi commented that fitting Kpro will allow the idle to be raised from 950rpms. Hardly scientific :lol: but have lightly touched the pedal when stationary and the higher rev's quits the vibration.
  23. FunkyRemix

Yes, they fitted just the rear mount.
  24. FunkyRemix

Finally got this fitted (Supersprint Mani & Sports cat) yesterday at ABP and will have a dyno from Tdi tomorrow. When idle the car vibrates and you can feel it through the seat-is this normal with most manifolds etc ?
  25. FunkyRemix

Weight Loss - Again!

Check out the For Sale section today, Harv is selling his red DC2 seats...
  26. FunkyRemix

Centre Caps

ebay can be your friend... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Civic-type-R-alloy-wheel-centre-caps_W0QQitemZ150112893462QQihZ005QQcategoryZ10386QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  27. FunkyRemix

Interior Clock

Also, think some radar detectors have clock displays i.e. Snooper S4 etc Some people have used this (£10) with temp displays from Maplin.
  28. FunkyRemix

Interior Clock

But if you upgrade then some head units don't have clock displays. Here are a few pictures I've seen, the roof version is from a mini...
  29. FunkyRemix

Tuned Si...

Love the seats but not sure about side skirts. Orange indicators looks terrible. I presume it's an Si, what do you lot think ?
  30. FunkyRemix

PM Sent. ;)
  31. FunkyRemix

ABP have said no need for o2 sim so that knocks £70 off total cost... Supersprint Manifold & Sports CAT - £450 Energy Suspension mount kit - £25 Exhaust manifold gasket - £13.50 Labour to fit manifold - £90 Total - £578.50, fairly reasonable :) Also had a response from CPL...
  32. FunkyRemix

Nearly there :lol: Would I need a new manifold gasket or 02 sim with this system? Just trying to factor in all costs.
  33. FunkyRemix

That sounds decent, reckon it would pass an MOT? What do you reckon standard CAT is ? Standard EP3 CAT = Random Tech CAT = 300 cpsi HJS Sports = 200 cpsi Supersprint CAT = 100cpsi
  34. FunkyRemix

Thats a good price on that system, usually around £1500 at least :cool:
  35. FunkyRemix

Do you know what cpsi the Supersprint CAT is ?
  36. FunkyRemix

OK, still sounds good. I was just enquiring if I buy the mani + cat, then how much extra for the cat replacement pipe as well? Thanks.
  37. FunkyRemix

Smeg, at £450 delivered ;) I'd say I was interested but just have a few questions... If its 18 months old, what condition is it in?, was it fitted with engine mounts/etd? What did CPL think if it ? Why have you not sold it sooner?! Will it fit a Legalis R and include everything I need?, do I...
  38. FunkyRemix

Motorsportworld want £385 for the Manifold and £684 for the CAT :shock: Delivery extra :lol:
  39. FunkyRemix

Please pm or post this deal as I may be interested ;) Do you know anyone running this system ?
  40. FunkyRemix

MilanoChris - as per the thread in trader section, did ImpulseD2 supply you with the manifold in the end? It looks a very nice piece of kit and appeals to me due to having a sports CAT. Only heard of one person using the Mugen Header (with JRSC) and it's very hard to find reports of people...
  41. FunkyRemix

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

Good looking car, the seats are pretty neat. :cool: Would love to see a nhb with a painted bc bonnet.
  42. FunkyRemix

Thanks for the info. At this price, how do you think it compares to the Mugen version ?
  43. FunkyRemix

Out of the above options, what will you consider now ?
  44. FunkyRemix

Where did you get it from?. Done a search got back v little info, a few oz perfromance shops seem to carry stock. Is this the header Harvey is getting ?
  45. FunkyRemix

Some pictures just for fun... No Hassle Mugen - Supersprint- Comptech Shorty- Megan Shorty Yearly Change for MOT or find a Corrupt Garage Spoon 4-2 & 2-1 DC Sports 4-2-1 Toda Buddyclub T1R
  46. FunkyRemix

What header/manifold should I use to connect with my Legalis R? (EP3) Got a headache deciding :confused: Eventually with Kpro, Would the difference between header + sports cat Vs race header be that noticeable ? Last question :lol: What cpsi is the standard CAT? I have seen sports...
  47. FunkyRemix

ITG

If it has been installed correctly then it should not tear. It has been tested for optimum results and tbh the cold air feed is pretty decent. Feel free to make an alternative, if its any good I can copy for my kit :lol:
  48. FunkyRemix

Car's been keyed :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

Arrggh that looks painful :eek: . Hope you get it sorted
  49. FunkyRemix

New number plate fitted :D

Nice plate 8)
  50. FunkyRemix

Flip-out DVD players... HELP!

Kenwood KVT-627 has a motorised display and supports mp3's, but sadly dab/tv tuner is extra. Is £470 off just kenwood.co.uk and has removable fascia. Just a thought.
  51. FunkyRemix

Anyone want to claim this?? :shock:

Looks more of a mustard colour than gold, what a waste.
  52. FunkyRemix

DC5 on e-bay

53. FunkyRemix

My Black DC5

Stunning car with either set of wheels on 8) Some nice touches as well, think I'll copy the Type R sticker on a carbon manifold cover :P
  54. FunkyRemix

Re-polished Black ITR

Looking very nice 8)
  55. FunkyRemix

FN2 2007 CTR pics

Good pictures, still not convinnced I like it though :?
  56. FunkyRemix

S2000 & NSX Mugen Open Top S2000

:oops: Just noticed whats written under your username :lol: I meant a dwarf, in the sense that his perfect line of sight and teeth, would still be protected by glass lol
  57. FunkyRemix

Got to be the smallest windscreen in history, might be ok for a dwarf though
  58. FunkyRemix

Thought this might be of interest... "Visitors to Tokyo Auto Salon 2007 custom-made car show look at Mugen's "open-top pure sports concept car" based on a Honda S2000 at Makuhari Messe in Chiba, east of Tokyo, 12/01/07. The car is based on the Honda FR Sports car S2000 featuring dynamic...
  59. FunkyRemix

SiKBoY's BNR32 *** 324 Completed ***

Sweet looking car and will be a real head-turner on uk roads 8)
  60. FunkyRemix

Fujitsubo Legalis R

Nothing ground breaking but had a Fujitsubo Legalis R fiited recently. Was bought off a group buy on this site, cheers TRO :D Excellent quality 8) Filthy already :lol:
  61. FunkyRemix

Exhaust suggestions?

Apexi Bomber II ?
  62. FunkyRemix

Samco Induction Hose

Any update on Samco Hoses? Has anyone used SFS or Venair induction hoses?
  63. FunkyRemix

Pics of my DC2

Looks pretty decent, any plans to change the alloys ?
  64. FunkyRemix

My CTR

The Mugen air box looks cool through the vent on BC bonnet 8)
  65. FunkyRemix

Noob here from SA with my DC2

Its looking much better than original pictures, what condition is the engine in?
  66. FunkyRemix

Pedals, Sills & Mats

I called TGM but they reckon the footrest is bolted to the chasis on DC5? I'll contact N77 as I'm sure he has one fitted.
  67. FunkyRemix

Pedals, Sills & Mats

Added a bit of colour to my interior with JDM mats, sills and fitted a set of Mugen Pedals. Where can I source a DC5 footrest ? Any comments welcomed.
  68. FunkyRemix

Pinks

Cool game, good find :D
  69. FunkyRemix

My JDM DC2 RX

Good looking car, you must be proud! some decent door sills and mats would enhance the interior as a suggestion
Back