• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jacobluke

A number of issues with my EP3 - Any pro's out there!?

Sweet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Jacobluke

Oh cool. Glad it's sorted. I'm not 100% that it's a championship white either. Sure the lad had it sprayed. Sorry to be a downer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Jacobluke

Hmmmmmmm I've seen this motor before in Nottingham. Didn't swap it with a black Mazda 3 MPs did you?????? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Jacobluke

Wet rear seat belt.

To be honest since then I've had some work done which involved renewing the seal around the window. And since then I've not noticed it being wet so hopefully it's sorted it. But I'm sure I'll find out over the coming months wether that was the problem due to crap British weather haha. Sent...
  5. Jacobluke

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

Sweet[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Jacobluke

My new baby

Haha footwell lights that could be my next mod. Are they easy to install. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Jacobluke

My new baby

Looks tidy pal. I've had mine a year and still smile every time I hit vtec. Although exhaust and induction kit make the smile a little bigger. Hahaha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Jacobluke

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

Oh and mine is 07 plate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Jacobluke

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

I had mine done a few months back and I don't have a full service history but Honda still covered the costs. It's not the actual dealership that covers it I believe it's Honda UK. At first Honda UK said they wasn't going to do it but Honda of Nottingham argued the fact that even cars with full...
  10. Jacobluke

Detailed by bilt hamber products

We'll I gave the car a second coat of double speed wax by bilt-hamber last night and I'm well chuffed with the results. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Jacobluke

You have to let us know what the hydra wax is like. And yeah I've considered a polisher to but have the same problem. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Jacobluke

To be honest mate. I used my auto glym clay bar. But I am gonna buy b&h clay bar just wasn't sure which grade to get. Might op for the mild one if you recommend mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Jacobluke

Got the cleanser polish its mint pal. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Jacobluke

Yeah agreed the micro fibres are pretty nifty. Just need to find something to use on the plastics as not sure if bilt-hamber have a product for that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Jacobluke

1st. Striped the car of anyone wax. 2nd. Clay barred the car (which also removed old wax but wanted to make sure). 3rd. Washed car with bilt hamber car shampoo 4th. Polished car with bilt hamber cleanser polish. And the final stage I waxed the car with bilt hamber double speed wax. And...
  16. Jacobluke

17. Jacobluke

Wet rear seat belt.

Towards the back end of the belt. First time I've ever noticed it. I'll check next time it rains or when I wash the car. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Jacobluke

Wet rear seat belt.

Could be but the rear passenger window but can't see where it could be getting in as they look well sealed. There's no other wet patches in the car just the bloody seat belt Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Jacobluke

Wet rear seat belt.

Hi chaps. After having 2 days of constant rain where I live my son noticed when putting his seat belt on in the rear of the car (drivers side) that it was wet/damp anyone had this before or know what the cause could be. Cheers for any advice
  20. Jacobluke

Tdi North 3" exhaust

Cheers for the advice though mate. I've been looking for a year now and there's so many pros and cons for them all and like you say it's all down to personal preference. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Jacobluke

Tdi North 3" exhaust

I've only got the hks intake and to be honest don't think ill go any further than just installing and exhaust. And probably never gonna do a remap. So really it's for sound alone as the stock doesn't do the car justice at all. Dilemma haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Jacobluke

Tdi North 3" exhaust

Was that just cat back or do you have other modifications. Cheers for the reply Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. Jacobluke

Tdi North 3" exhaust

After a year on debating what exhaust to get think I'm gonna get the tdi north 3" exhaust at the same time as having FRSU just need to convince the bank manager (WIFE) haha. Now is here anyone on here who has the same exhaust and would you recommend it. CTR fn2
  24. Jacobluke

Anyone in or around Nottingham

Yes mate for a fn2. And yeah would be nice to take a listen. Let us know when you are free mate. I'm from Arnold area Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. Jacobluke

Clay bar epic results

Pics when when you've done [emoji38] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. Jacobluke

Clay bar epic results

Dry mate. With the auto glym you get the clay the detailer lubricant and resin polish and some cloths for about £25. It's a good starter pack. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. Jacobluke

Clay bar epic results

Oh and then polish and wax. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. Jacobluke

Clay bar epic results

I spread it over 3 days mate. Doing a bit each time just make sure you wash before each time. The only tip I can give is just keep it well lubricated [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]. And I used auto glym Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. Jacobluke

Where's best to purchase a milltek for fn2

Sweet. Cheers mukka Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  30. Jacobluke

Well when's the latest I can get a Friday weekend ticket mate. As might see about coming Friday and Saturday then. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. Jacobluke

Cheers flower. Slightly of topic mate but thinking of coming to JAE but can't make the full 4 days but thinking of coming on the Saturday. As I'm only half hour away from Newark show ground now can I purchase a day pass on arrival or do I have to go through u guys. Cheers Sent from my iPhone...
  32. Jacobluke

Now then where's best to get myself a milltek exhaust for fn2 I'm from Nottingham but don't mind traveling. Cheers
  33. Jacobluke

Anyone in or around Nottingham

Hi. Just wondering if anyone on here is in or around Nottingham that has a milltek or hks stainless steel exhaust fitted or any other for that matter as wanting hear them in the flesh as can't bloody decide which to buy hahaha. I've listened to vids on the internet but to be fare they sound...
  34. Jacobluke

Clay bar epic results

Yeah to be fare I think the silver is mint. Just pondering wether to get the wheels sprayed gun metal grey. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  35. Jacobluke

Clay bar epic results

Yeahhhh I did it. It's only took a year Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  36. Jacobluke

Clay bar epic results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  37. Jacobluke

Clay bar epic results

38. Jacobluke

Clay bar epic results

39. Jacobluke

Clay bar epic results

40. Jacobluke

Clay bar epic results

Well I've got photo bucket but still ain't got a clue hahaha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  41. Jacobluke

Clay bar epic results

Yeah tell me about it pal. But well worth the effort. Even if it's only once a year. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  42. Jacobluke

Clay bar epic results

Sweet cheers mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  43. Jacobluke

Clay bar epic results

Sweet cheers mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  44. Jacobluke

Clay bar epic results

Just clay barred my CTR fn2 and the results were mint couldn't believe just how good it is. All I need is a decent polish been using auto glym as that's what came with the clay bar kit. Any recommendations guys. And what's the best way to post pics. Bloody iPhone won't let me GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  45. Jacobluke

Any decent insurers for moded type r.

Sweet loxy much appreciated. Just to let you know rusty roof has been done then some women at the end of my road decided to leave her handbrake of and her car rolled about 50 yards down my hill into the back of mine £1700 of damage so it's back at Honda hahaha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  46. Jacobluke

Any decent insurers for moded type r.

Hi chaps. Anyone know of a decent insurance company for moded cars. I'm 32 with full no claims. Cheers
  47. Jacobluke

Magnex for fn2 any good

I'll swerve that exhaust then. Yeah well chuffed about my roof. Looks like it's either the milltek or hks then.
  48. Jacobluke

Magnex for fn2 any good

Liking the look of the magnex exhaust for my civic fn2 type r. Does anyone own one if so how do they sound and would you recommend. Also to let you guys know had a victory over my rusty roof booked in for the 7th whoop whoop. Car has full service history but none with honda so see that as a huge...
  49. Jacobluke

Aem short ram induction kit

No pal I got the hks instead. Epic sound and runs a dream. No probs what so ever. Apart from the constant grin hahahaha
  50. Jacobluke

tegiwa heat shield confusion

I've just fitted hks kit and also got the heatshield presuming it's the same heatshield it just fits on the rubber bungs that the standard air box was fitted to it's abit tight but will go on with a little force
  51. Jacobluke

Hks induction kit

Deffo pal. Just need a exhaust now
  52. Jacobluke

Hks induction kit

bwahhhhhhhhhhh
  53. Jacobluke

Hks induction kit

I've had the hks on 2days now and it's the best £370 pound I've spent no flat spot no heat soak and if anything is less hesitant when I plant the right foot down. And I've had my highest miles per gallon and my lowest lol. But all in all it's bloody mint. Can stop grinning when hitting vtec
  54. Jacobluke

Hks induction kit

Yeah I want to go to a meet I think before I decide on a exhaust pal want to hear a few. Sniffing over the hks or custom build. And honestly I'm grinning from ear to ear from the noise haha. I've also put the heat shield on but gonna have at week to straighten it all out a little make it look...
  55. Jacobluke

Hks induction kit

Well pal I've fitted was a little awkward but got it done lol. And the noise is amazing hahaha just need to save for a exhaust now. As soon as I workout how to upload pics and vids from my Iphone I will. Any tips haha
  56. Jacobluke

Hks induction kit

Hoping to get it today. So will have a go at fitting it tonight. Hopefully it will be a doddle
  57. Jacobluke

Hks induction kit

Well I've took the plunge. Ordered my racing hks from www.tegiwaimports.com let's hope it ain't a pain to fit can't wait hahaha sad very sad. bwaaaahhhhhhhhhh
  58. Jacobluke

Aem short ram induction kit

Are aem induction kits with heat sheild any good. Do they cause flat spots or suffer any heat soak. Cheers
  59. Jacobluke

Hks induction kit

Yeah sorry pal. 57 plate fn2. And cheers for the info
  60. Jacobluke

Hks induction kit

Just wondered if anyone knows where's best to buy one. Also after a milltek exhaust. Cheers
  61. Jacobluke

Help guys can't decide on a exaust

Please help chaps been scrolling the internet looking and listening to exhausts for my fn2 but still can't make my mind up I'm after something that sounds throaty but without hearing any off them in the flesh can't really decide grrrrrrrrrrrr so many choices please please help
  62. Jacobluke

Induction kits

Had my eye on the hks to be fare lol as easy to install. Also got my eye on a milltek exaust but just seen the hks then of for a remap. And that thread was a great read pal much appreciated. Now time to get some over time in at work hahaha
  63. Jacobluke

Induction kits

Hi guys recently brought a 57 plate and was wondering which induction kit to go for has anyone got any info or what runs best. Cheers. Also my first jap car do proper fresh lol
Back