• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Kev.W

Nighthawk Black Integra Type R DC5

The battery is surprisingly heavy, so I wanted a sturdy container for it.
  2. Kev.W

Latest update that's happened over the last 2 weeks; first up was the return to a Skunk2 weighted gearknob. Replaced all my disc and pads all round with Dixcel FP front disc and OEM on the rear with Dixcel ES pads all round. Next up which happened on Sunday gone was a wheel swop with...
  3. Kev.W

Small update, finally fitted the last parts today from my last batch of mods I brought... Spoon Sports wing mirror replacement Before and after yo! Next on the list to do and parts have already arrived, full service and brake overhaul Thanks for viewing [emoji4]
  4. Kev.W

Gearbox oil what are my options

I did the same looking around and ended up sticking with MTF-3
  5. Kev.W

Well it's been a while since I updated/brought anything for Keith due to having buying lots of parts for EJ9 track Lola. This last few week has been a big spend from investing in new private reg. to lots of other goodies... New Registration M&M Honda oil cap Then as many of you already...
  6. Kev.W

Krzys' Nissan Stagea S2 RS Four S - Steve

R34 wheels first, get rid of them god awful Rays [emoji85]
  7. Kev.W

Not a Type R but race car!

Since last update, we've now come up with a name for the EJ9 and my missus came up with Lola, I just agree'd... So onto the may be the more interesting part of the update, the progress. What an actual job of getting Lola up and off the ground and onto axel stands, let's put it this way it took...
  8. Kev.W

Cheers mate [emoji1305]
  9. Kev.W

Ahhh right, tbh I've not looked into it all as I only picked it up yesterday, I was only considering the C6 because it's around the 190bhp... so how far off is the C4 compared to the C6?
  10. Kev.W

It's going to be track use only so road tax ain't going be a problem really [emoji1303]
  11. Kev.W

So today I went and paid scrap value for a EJ9 Civic as a little project with my missus. Seeing that she joined me at the beginning of the year at Japfest in the passenger seat around Silverstone, she wanted to have a car for a play on the track and also learn to build a track car... So onto...
  12. Kev.W

How do you clean your end ?

I've always used Autosol [emoji1303]
  13. Kev.W

Haha I was, she loved doing it as it was something different from her usual of sowing dresses for a living! She wants to take it apart again to tighten it up but I think she done a quality job in few hours she had to get it done. Her names Jena [emoji1303]
  14. Kev.W

Another update, after buying my parcel shelf I had an idea that I've not seen done on the DC5 so I went for it and revealed at JAE at weekend... **Warning pic heavy as I captured the progress** So I undone and taken trimming off Taken the plastic bits off around the edge, unpicked all the...
  15. Kev.W

CW DC5- K20 FAK

Looking much better dude! A job I need to look into doing at some point, mine have gone pink over most of them
  16. Kev.W

FK2 Is this a special edition fk2 type R?

I'm with Loxy on the red trimming around the vents, reminds me of the Max Power days when people use to colour code various interior panels
  17. Kev.W

[emoji37] did you consider getting impact protection on the front?
  18. Kev.W

Cheer Simon, I promise to wash and give mine a good polish this year haha You keeping yours fresh? I'm never buying a universal gaiter again! It was a right headache; but in all fairness now it's fitted it was worth it. When I went to pick the parcel shelf up I looked at it and thought it...
  19. Kev.W

Partyvan's 270bhp N/A track slut

Great updates bud, glad you chose to repair and keep your EP going [emoji1303]
  20. Kev.W

new wheels ?

Really like them! [emoji1305] should look sweet on
  21. Kev.W

So, not updated in a good few months as I've not really had much to update due having no money and changing jobs; any who, what have I brought to update, Buddyclub Shortshifter, improved to driver feel but not be kept long term as I do want a K-Tuned one While I had all the centre interior...
  22. Kev.W

Krzys' 2002 Nighthawk Black Track EP3 Type R - Dave

Your Dads runs are quality [emoji23]
  23. Kev.W

CW DC5- K20 FAK

He gets me to keep him informed when it comes to Facebook [emoji1]
  24. Kev.W

NEW prize competition from Chris Knott Insurance

I probably know the answer to this but figured it's worth a try... I've literally just started my policy with you guys and was wondering if I could squeeze in on the competition as the policy only started on the 25th!
  25. Kev.W

Ep2 k20z top mount rotrex

Good work dude!! Really like it and the turbo on a drive shaft type is just mental, when and where is your first track session?
  26. Kev.W

New to this forum - NHB EP3 From Nottingham- Pic Heavy!

Welcome to the forum, Nottingham fella myself and I recognise a few of your previous cars
  27. Kev.W

So an update, yesterday I had a shiny Buddyclub P1 strut brace arrive at my front door [emoji16] After I had a bit of an inspection I was really happy! A bit of dirt but nothing I couldn't sort out After fitting it I've stubbled across a minor hitch [emoji87] And here's what it looked...
  28. Kev.W

Kenz's DC5.

Agree'd lol I had the luxury of my girlfriend brother writing in the dirt on my bonnet the other week [emoji35]
  29. Kev.W

Kenz's DC5.

Thanks! You have a battle of cleaning the paintwork up where I have the constant battle of keeping it [emoji23]
  30. Kev.W

Kenz's DC5.

Making some good progress bud, looking really nice! '04 Nighthawk Black Integra Type R (DC5) Instagram: kevinwynne1990
  31. Kev.W

Probably won't get it done for JapFest as it will be my very first time on a track so probably won't be that fast '04 Nighthawk Black Integra Type R (DC5) Instagram: kevinwynne1990
  32. Kev.W

Yeah I wasn't letting that slip through my fingers [emoji23] To be honest I haven't really come up with a plan as of yet, all that's planned is a sump baffle for a couple of track days '04 Nighthawk Black Integra Type R (DC5) Instagram: kevinwynne1990
  33. Kev.W

N77's gone Supercharged........

I had a set of MeisterR's on my '89 Civic GL and found there really good, considering in going for another set for my DC5 '04 Nighthawk Black Integra Type R (DC5) Instagram: kevinwynne1990
  34. Kev.W

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

[emoji6] they would '04 Nighthawk Black Integra Type R (DC5) Instagram: kevinwynne1990
  35. Kev.W

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

so what you doing with the Mugen reg plate bolt? '04 Nighthawk Black Integra Type R (DC5) Instagram: kevinwynne1990
  36. Kev.W

Partyvan's 270bhp N/A track slut

Really like this! '04 Nighthawk Black Integra Type R (DC5) Instagram: kevinwynne1990
  37. Kev.W

1st type r

Looking nice fella '04 Nighthawk Black Integra Type R (DC5) Instagram: kevinwynne1990
  38. Kev.W

Yeah sorry I'm keeping hold of this! [emoji4] Ahhh right, completely forgot about that lol need to delete from memory again haha No I can't call myself a panthers fan but I have been to watch them once against Sheffield and really enjoyed it '04 Nighthawk Black Integra Type R (DC5)...
  39. Kev.W

Yeah I heard about that, the reason the keep the Twinloop just keeps getting longer lol Traffic jam is nothing to do with me as I'm sat watching Big Bang s09 at work [emoji1303] '04 Nighthawk Black Integra Type R (DC5) Instagram: kevinwynne1990
  40. Kev.W

Yeah, still rocking the Mugen Twinloop, absolutely love the sound out it! No plans to change it [emoji4] Krzys got one after seeing and hearing mine I think lol '04 Nighthawk Black Integra Type R (DC5) Instagram: kevinwynne1990
  41. Kev.W

Figured I'd update this even though I wasn't really expecting to update this so soon, I was hoping to leave it alone while I got use to driving it around and etc. But things happen haha I secured myself a Buddyclub P1 Strut today [emoji16] '04 Nighthawk Black Integra Type R (DC5)...
  42. Kev.W

I've had JDM Mail arrived today!! :smt045 I now have a flare to put into the clip in the passenger foot well
  43. Kev.W

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Sure no worries dude
  44. Kev.W

fair enough cheers, money sent anyway!
  45. Kev.W

CRZ GT

I really do like CRZ and them foot well lights work well too dude!
  46. Kev.W

Will there be any available at JAE this weekend?
  47. Kev.W

After a long wait, I finally picked up my DC5 yesterday from Torque GT! Absolutely loved the drive back home when I wasn't stuck in congestion. Here's a couple of piccies :D Krzys took these photos and I just stolen them!
  48. Kev.W

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Importers or Private Purchase?

I'm currently waiting for my DC5 to get here from Japan. I've used Torque GT as I know a few people that's used them and they had good reviews, just got to wait until mid July now for mine...
  49. Kev.W

Neil's 2004 CW Face Lift DC5

Great thread dude! look forward to the updates
  50. Kev.W

JamesT's Facelift DC5 - Kakimoto exhaust & Bilstein coilovers fitted

mines not even on the ship yet :|
  51. Kev.W

Satin Silver DC5

Looking good!
  52. Kev.W

JamesT's Facelift DC5 - Kakimoto exhaust & Bilstein coilovers fitted

Looks good dude! I'm currently waiting for my DC5, due mid July.
  53. Kev.W

My Milano EP3

Great job you've done so far, soon you will have a ridiculously clean EP3!
  54. Kev.W

Cool's Cosmic Premier

wheels looks well suited dude and good job on the headlights :smt023
  55. Kev.W

S2KIP's S2000

Good call on the intake, don't think I'd be confident enough to cut the bonnet. Looking good!
  56. Kev.W

Type R #9 CW FD2

I do like this a lot
  57. Kev.W

That would be nice to only have to wait two weeks, patiences isn't my strongest point haha
  58. Kev.W

Joe's New 2004 Black Civic EP3

Lovely motor dude, enjoyed reading through your thread and seeing how it started and current status. Lot of nice extras and love the disc :smt023
  59. Kev.W

Nighthawk Black Ep3 Type R Premier Edition

Nice! Good choice in colour ;)
  60. Kev.W

Thanks all I don't know the cost of bringing it here, Torque GT sorting all that for me. One of the many reason why I wanted one in black :)
  61. Kev.W

Shorty1991's silver seeker fn2

Nice :smt023 I've been looking at the Spoon mirror glass for my DC5
  62. Kev.W

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

Wow... Looks a beaut, especially in that colour! ;)
  63. Kev.W

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Looks nice! how well did it do on the track?
  64. Kev.W

That's alright then! Least it not be a repeat of my young foolish self with my EC9
  65. Kev.W

The only photos I have is ones from Torque GTuntil I receive my Integra mid July. The only modification that is already on is a Mugen Exhaust, which means my neighbours are going to love me again :D
Back