• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Mr west

rotrex fitting

Tts performance mapped it. They also put a base map on my ecu so i could drive it there to be set up properly. Need to intercool it really
  2. Mr west

rotrex fitting

Dynoed today... made 330 bhp @ 7700rpm. Intake temp was too high to rev out further otherwise would be a touch more. Quite happy
  3. Mr west

Wondering if someone can help ??

I run yellow stuff pads and ultimax discs on toyo t1r rubber. Cooked standard brakes and found Bridgestone protenza too hard and lacking feed back
  4. Mr west

rotrex fitting

The joys of modified cars. In case you're wondering where to pick up the vacuum for dump valve from. There is a vac hose on the left of inlet manifold just above the alternator. T into that
  5. Mr west

rotrex fitting

Yeah its all shoehorned in. I had to get a flexi hose to replace bottom rad hose. Not keen on the filter sitting on end of charger behind rad either.
  6. Mr west

rotrex fitting

So have you got slimline rad too?
  7. Mr west

rotrex fitting

Mine is non intercooled by the way. Before you drill a hole you don't need
  8. Mr west

rotrex fitting

Hi mate yeah i have. All done now. Drill a hole in the pipe before fitting and place a grommet in it for the IAT sensor. Any help you want just ask. Its all a bit fiddly but straight forward
  9. Mr west

Pads and disc set up 70/30 road track day

Maybe im not braking hard enough then lol. Cooked the standard pads but not these yet but haven't been on track yet neither
  10. Mr west

rotrex fitting

More questions. .. where do people normally pick up the vacuum for the dump valve?
  11. Mr west

Was that recently? Old yellow stuff was ***** but made a new compound. Is on all pursuit cars.
  12. Mr west

temp gauge not reading

Yeah had it running, blead it up.might have to remove bumper again to see if i pulled the plug in the block.
  13. Mr west

temp gauge not reading

Morning all i have had the rad off to go some work. All back on with both fan switch and temp sensor plugged into rad. But my gauge is not even moving. As if ignition is off. Checked . fuseshelp please. ..??
  14. Mr west

I run ebc ultimax slotted disc's with yellow stuff pads. Not cooked them yet and have great bite from cold
  15. Mr west

Ep3 Brakes

Even if its a new caliper they are only about 60 quid (not from honda)
  16. Mr west

1st type r

Looks nice but lose the bonnet bra
  17. Mr west

rotrex fitting

Ta. Got belt on etc. Pretty much all done now. Just deciding where to mount oil coole bottle
  18. Mr west

rotrex fitting

Thanks loxy.Yeah i know there is an auto tensioner just didn't look much room. I guess its just a tight job.
  19. Mr west

rotrex fitting

Evening all.I'm setting about fitting my charger this weekend. Ive got the rad off and was looking at the space for the belt. Is it just a fiddly job or is it a case of undoing engine mounts to gain access?
  20. Mr west

Induction kit couldn't be much easier in all fairness. Get stuck in. Worse case scenario whatever you take off but back as you found it.
  21. Mr west

Need help changing front pads and disc

Its a pretty straight forward self explanatory job.sure if you Google it you'll find a guide though.
  22. Mr west

Backbox removal ep3

Be careful not to punch yourself in the face or smash your knuckles when the screwdriver /prybar slips out of the rubber mount
  23. Mr west

Welcome
  24. Mr west

Just thought I'd say hey!

Hi and welcome. Seems alot of new members this week
  25. Mr west

New Ep3 Member

Nice list best get on it
  26. Mr west

My first Honda - silver Type R ep3

Welcome along
  27. Mr west

EP3 Newbie - Just Sayin' Hello!

Hi
  28. Mr west

Hi
  29. Mr west

Hi there guys! Newbee!

From stock to turbo all in your looking more like 8k
  30. Mr west

fast road setup insurance question

Always best to straight. Rather than risk a no payout
  31. Mr west

Ep3 crashed into :(

Think id take the payout to be honest. Be a struggle to sell in the future
  32. Mr west

removing ecu

Yep. The ecu in my car is from an arial atom.the mapper just swapped them over and coded it in
  33. Mr west

removing ecu

Thanks loxy .Same ecu will be going back in, Just with a new map on it.
  34. Mr west

removing ecu

Hi all. I have a k100 ecu fitted and mapped to my car, but i need to remove it as im supercharging the car and getting a base map on ecu so i can drive it to the tuners rather than trailer it there.My question is. . Can i just unplug it or do I need to do something with immobiliser too? Thanks
  35. Mr west

EP3 newbie

Hi
  36. Mr west

Ep3 crashed into :(

Sorry to see this. Looks a hefty whack
  37. Mr west

K100/Kpro decat manifold 02 sensor?

Nope k100 and map will do it
  38. Mr west

fast road setup insurance question

Just tell them you have springs /coilovers cambers arms and bolts and geometry set up.
  39. Mr west

My nippy ep3

Sweet. Does it fet the power down in a usable way?
  40. Mr west

supercharged clutch

Ordered . Can't wait
  41. Mr west

supercharged clutch

Yeah as it sits engine wise is decat and induction kit. Cost is keeping me with base kit for now also then when I get bored i can go further with ease. Is the throttle body in same position so you still run your induction kit ?
  42. Mr west

supercharged clutch

Just going to start with the sport kit then intercool it another time. I had my k100 and map done at tts and he did say if i charge it i ca send him my ecu to put a base map on it so i can drive there for a full map.
  43. Mr west

supercharged clutch

Thanks for the info. Will give tts a bell tomorrow and get one ordered. What are they like to fit? (I'm quiet handy)
  44. Mr west

supercharged clutch

Tempted to get the supercharger kit before building box and changing clutch. See how it holds up
  45. Mr west

supercharged clutch

Thanks guys. Oem clutch. . Surprised, does it even hold up when driven aggressively? I might just go for stage 1 or 2 . Don't want one heavy to push as ny left knee is ****ed. What brands,where to buy?
  46. Mr west

supercharged clutch

Happy new year first of all. I am getting my box rebuilt with an lsd very soon so will change clutch and fly wheel at the time. The car is getting tts supercharger kit in the summer. So was wondering what clutch people are running on their charged R's?
  47. Mr west

Eibach prokit drop

I think its a 30mm drop but it was all done at eurospec2000 in Guildfordhad a "fast road" set up
  48. Mr west

Eibach prokit drop

I have the pro kit with camber arms/bolts and four wheel alignment. Really does bring the car alive. And is fact a nicer ride than standard
  49. Mr west

Dolphin colour

O right. Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep that in mind
  50. Mr west

Dolphin colour

Thanks for responding. Thats a pain. I like the turned down tip as its subtle but blue exhaust is chav. Might try and find a twin exit (stock looking ) pipe
  51. Mr west

Dolphin colour

Hi May have been asked before but i can't find it. Anyway. . I was thinking of an m2 back box with dolphin style tip but don't like the blue colour. Can this be taken back to a silver brushed look with some scotchbrite and elbow greese? Will it stay silver or colour up again with heat? Thanks
Back