• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Project90

Hand brake cables

Has any one bought hand brake cables from either carparts4less or eurocarparts if so was there any problems with them? i have had couple pairs now and the cables are listed as handed left and right but when i receive them both the cables are the same in regards to the brackets, all the brackets...
  2. Project90

FD2 FD2 mugen RR advanced

just a vid that i was shown beats the mugen RR around tsukuba circuit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEmO_8b05ac
  3. Project90

Noise from the rear?

ok i heard what i'm going to describe as a creaking noise from the back. when i stopped and lifted the car up with a jack nothing was loose. but the noise still there when i was driving about. i rocked the car side to side and it does make make a creaky kinda noise. is there anything i...
  4. Project90

new tyres & back discs and pads

just got new tyres 4 of at 215/40/17 Parada spec 2's £322 for all 4 fitted and balanced ect, got the pads and discs for £45 and then got my wheels aligned and discs and pads fitted for £60. so £427 for all this, i had the inside tyre wear problem but got the arms to correct this i cant beleive...
  5. Project90

ep3 skirts

hi guys, just wpndering if any one knows how easy/hard ot is to replace the side skirts? cheers
  6. Project90

ferodo ds 2500

just phoned for a price on these pads a staggering £82.72 fully delivered and inc vat ect. ok there good pads so probally worth the money but no one seems to mention there not road legal any one heard of this?
  7. Project90

v power etc.

i hear there was another test on the super fuels and came back that they were not doing anything for power like they claim. Only thing they did was prolong the life of your engine and then at the end of the report they add in the little part of they might work better in high performance engines...
  8. Project90

recommendations please x

I was thinking of getting some braided lines from gooderich or something like that. my pads and discs are ok but was wondering what are better disc and pads to go for not to stupid priced though like maybe £250 or so cheers guys
  9. Project90

Rear driver side wheel bearing

hi guys, i might have a faulty wheel bearing taking it to dealers next saturday to get proper diagnosed, i asked them to price up at wheel bearing for me and the guy came to a price of £257. they said the part was around £180 and then to replace some nut and plastic cover and they came to £11...
  10. Project90

Bulbs

just wondering what type of bulbs in ur cars u guys use, i just got a piar of osram night breakers they seem really good and look spot on in the dark as they're pure white. any 1 else tried them? if you have how long did they last? cheers.
  11. Project90

AEM V2

any 1 know if the aem v2 induction kit worth the money? £230 off there webby cheers
  12. Project90

Wiper blades?

ok if this is in wronmg section lpz move it mr admin ok after having problems all the time with my wiper blades i got the champion ones with a little spoiler thougth they would work but no joy they still seem to lift of the way down. just found these and gonna buy them...
  13. Project90

knocking noise on back wheel

i noticed this knocking noise the other day while driving my ctr with no music on, it sounds as if its coming from back passenger side the noise goes away when i step lighlty on the brake pedal and if i lightly apply the handbrake, the back disc look new i was wondering if it would be good idea...
  14. Project90

direct line ftl then :(

am with direct line i had to go under my dads name as it was gnr cost me over £1500 i had 3 pointas on license and a claim its costing me around the £800 mark atm and its the 1st insurance policy where i am named to make my own ncb's. but when the renewal come they say there gonna give me 2...
  15. Project90

no 1 use castrol?

does any 1 use the castrol sport i was told this is what the dealer reccomends?
  16. Project90

opening can of worms Question!

am sure i asked this b4 but cnt find thread are the yokahama prada 2 a good tyre? think i was advised to get the advan or something but got them instead for winter are they as good? or better or worse? also i read that some ppl change there tyre size if i am running standard alloys can i...
  17. Project90

Locking wheel nuts

some how magically my front driver side locking wheel nut has come off, now i just noticed it today as i had 2 new tyres put on and the man told me it wasnt there. dont know how i have never noticed it when i am cleaning the car though. the last time my wheels where off was in october at the...
  18. Project90

FD2 FD2 in evo mag

just bought evo mag 2day and seen the fd2 was 6th in there best cars for 2007 very good as it was up against the likes of the gt3 and 430 think it beat the lambo so c'mon the ctr
  19. Project90

DYNO near me?

any 1 know of any dyno's near me i live in berwick upon tweed which is like 60mi from newcastle or 50 mi from edinburgh is there any dyno centers that any 1 knows of around there? cheers
  20. Project90

Question

What is the difference between the enigines in the fd2 s2000 and ctr? are they all the same power plants just slightly tweaked? cheers
  21. Project90

ctr engine noise

just thought i would show u vid i made l8 at night more for the noise as u just see my light fly past in blur vision hope you enjoy cheers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEZ6fYS1nnY
  22. Project90

type r restricted?

Has the ctr got restricters in it or limited to 146? just wondering as my ctr never goes above 7500ish rpm's in 6th every other gear it is fine to rev to 8200ish is there anything in ecu? i have heard romours of baffles in exhaust any truth in this and can they be removed if it is true...
  23. Project90

Honda Happyness

i dont know if any of u guys get ur car serviced ect but i was in getting my front passenger light looked at and i saw a sign about honda happyness it seems they offer front brakes and fitting discs n pads for £212 i thought was quite good price as the brakes were priced at £180 or so. but...
  24. Project90

Tyre choice?

this probally been asked b4 but with new advances in tyre rubbers is there any good rubber u guys reccommend for the CTR? i dnt like the original tyres think there bridgestones correct me if am wrong but any decent 1's for grip and good on wear? also prices would b nice many thanks lotsa...
  25. Project90

Possible headlight problem

ok i read in that sticky about some headlight issues for the ctr when i put my key in and turn the key to when all the dash lights come on there is a clicking sound coming from the front end of car is this possibally the headlight? also when i adjust the headlights with the switch in...
  26. Project90

headlight adjustment

hi, can any 1 tell me where ther headlight adjusment screws are on the typre r my passenger side needs a little lift up but dnt want to touch nothing untill i was sure i noticed a little white plastic looking screw above the light and to the right takes a allan key or driver by the looks of...
Back