• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Sean1986

H4 HIDs

Ahh right, I just put some standard sidelights i mine as I didnt know when I bought the car that the 50yr old I bought it off had put in illegal blue lights :S ... they looked smart but I didnt know this until it went through my service. But now looking at alternatives...
  2. Sean1986

H4 HIDs

Maybe a real stupid question but are these legal and you got any pictures once fitted at night?
  3. Sean1986

VPower = Better Economy???

Partly true, but petrol prices will always go up I dont see why that should force me to not enjoy driving the car...it just means I put more money aside for petrol each month.
  4. Sean1986

What to get?

Just out of curiousity peeps why the advice to stick with OEM size? I am only assuming that thats the best size which is why it was designed as that... but maybe I am wrong?
  5. Sean1986

JDM wind deflectors

vtecdirect.com ? Im not sure but thats just a guess as its a working site.
  6. Sean1986

AndyH's machine polishing - example

:| Thats impressive...
  7. Sean1986

I didnt notice much to begin with but after about 3-4 full tanks I am definately seeing a difference.
  8. Sean1986

Best quote so far...

Norwich Union are very bizarre, I was with them for a year and the insurance went up when it come to renewal by loads, doesnt make sense. Thats happened to plenty of people I know and now your saying it.
  9. Sean1986

A-Plan Insurance

Spoke to these on the phone today and they are very helpful, it was getting late when I spoke to them so they are getting back to me tomorrow morning. They sound very helpful on the phone and were comprehendable which helps, now all they have to do is beat Tesco's quote and im theirs!
  10. Sean1986

For those of you not so clean...

If thats the case why does Tesco give me a quote under £1k and Direct Line smash the £1k barrier.
  11. Sean1986

FN2 My thoughts on Top Gear (Ive owned both EP3 and FN2)

^^ I was thinking the same...unless you are racing them around a track like Clarkson was then there will be little in it ...
  12. Sean1986

FN2 My thoughts on Top Gear (Ive owned both EP3 and FN2)

Still a lovely car no matter what.
  13. Sean1986

My FN2

Beautiful car, wish I could have one of those instead of the previous shape...but as most people said not keen on the wheels....
  14. Sean1986

My CW FD2

Thts just pure awesome.
  15. Sean1986

Best quote so far...

Who with?!
  16. Sean1986

Cleaning method inc PC and Product list

That last picture is amazing, you can see the sky so clearly.
  17. Sean1986

baby wipes

What a good tip!!! Never ever thought of this.
  18. Sean1986

My Facelift DC5 Integra

I wish I could afford to have a weekend/fun car !!
  19. Sean1986

Engine misfiring

Yeah Eastenders ... shes a bit of alright aswell which aint bad! :)
  20. Sean1986

Miguel's RX-7 - Knight Sports 480 SS Turbo'd.

That car is absolutely mint...not too in your face with the modifications...
  21. Sean1986

Engine misfiring

Thats class, never met a female mechanic I only thought they existed on TV hehe! :)
  22. Sean1986

Engine misfiring

Your job? You mechanic or something then?
  23. Sean1986

Project RoBoT

Any pictures? Sounds awesome...
  24. Sean1986

Engine misfiring

I dont want to come across chauvenistic or anything but it is quite refreshing hearing a women speak about cars with some actual knowledge .... I hope that comes across as it should. (i.e. a compliment)
  25. Sean1986

Front Headlight - Drivers Side

Well the weird thing was I opened the car and put the lights on so I could see when lifting the bonnet and checking my oil at night, and I walked to the car to get some tissue and walked back round and it had gone out!! lol ... For no reason other than it had given up.
  26. Sean1986

CW FD2 - Oulton Park pics/vid on P2

Looks smart mate, I am after a set of those mats they are nice and mine are worn bigtime. Wheels are not bad, wouldnt be my personal choice but they look nice in black. By the way I am just curious why people blank out there number plate?
  27. Sean1986

Who has read their owners manual?

Why is that where 90% of yanks spend their time now? lol.
  28. Sean1986

Restoring Red to its best

I dont like to refer to what I did as "detailing" as it was a first time but I am sure I will be more confident in calling in that in awhile. I must admit though I was amazed after doing what Spacemonkey had said, I could see my reflection in the paintwork and it made me smile how nice the car...
  29. Sean1986

Yeh it was spot on mate..labourious, time consuming, expensive.....but worth it.
  30. Sean1986

Ive read that that doesnt do them any good and made sure I didnt do that.
  31. Sean1986

All fixed. Was a tad tricky as you cannot physically see the area the manual is on about but after faffing about I managed to do it. Any reason why your bulbs were going so quick?
  32. Sean1986

The civic´s that i´ve owned

I absolutely love the new shape in red...wish I could afford!
  33. Sean1986

STOLEN ACCORD TYPE-R

Damn. Makes me want to go get a tracker put on my car.
  34. Sean1986

Cheers for recommending all that. I spent around 4 hours cleaning the car yesterday, didnt get chance to do the interior and I must say everything you recommended worked and it looks the nuts. Doesnt look as good as yours did but I am happy being a first timer...I am sure I will get better...
  35. Sean1986

Who has read their owners manual?

I dont read the manual until something goes wrong....even though the first problem I had the other day I didnt even think to look in the manual until someone mentioned it. I thought changing a car tyre was common sense though?
  36. Sean1986

Aftermarket Security Options.

I didnt know thats how most cars are stolen. I would be pretty certain my keys wouldnt get stolen because of where they are. I will think about this.
  37. Sean1986

Is there no way of getting a tracker that activates once the car has been breached/used without the use of an official key?
  38. Sean1986

Thanks, off to Beaconsfield Honda to pick one up at lunch. Bit annoyed that the bulb has gone and Ive only owned the car 2-3 weeks but ahwell I guess these little things happen.
  39. Sean1986

My headlight has gone, it works when its on full beam but not when the light is on normal...How easy is it to put in myself? I know rear lights are pretty easy to access via the boot but front lights I seem to recall from previous discussions with other people that they are a bit of a problem...
  40. Sean1986

I seem to get more miles out of the Vpower....noticeably too.
  41. Sean1986

Ive read the cleaning guide and that but I am still a little unsure what applicants you use or how you put the clay, wax, polish and sealant on ... I am pretty new to cleaning cars properly and I just can't picture how its done...any videos as the ones linked on Adams Polishes doesnt work.
  42. Sean1986

How good is the RAC trackstar item?
  43. Sean1986

Just looked at your milano CTR, absolutely brilliant and will be using the above mentioned products as I would love to see mine looking as sparkling as that!! Cheers for listing the products.
  44. Sean1986

MEGUIARS 25% DISCOUNT HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Any advice on whats the best products to wash and keep the car polished ??
  45. Sean1986

2 NHB's just after being washed..

They r class!
  46. Sean1986

Steering locks. . . .

If someone wants to steal it they will if they are good enough, regardless of anything. Famous footballers/celebrities get their cars stolen so what chance do we normal folk have ?
  47. Sean1986

Kwik Fit

How the hell is your quote the same as mine and your 29 and im 21!!
  48. Sean1986

Update milano ep3

Cheers, I think I will drive mine around for awhile and until I get bored then I will change the wheels to humour myself.
  49. Sean1986

Wheel squeak

I have had my car two whole days and I said exactly the same thing to myself today ... "This car is going to cost..."... but the fun far outweighs cost at the moment...
  50. Sean1986

Update milano ep3

Love the black alloys...when you say 'custom' painted wheels did you do them yourself...if so what with? (please dont say "Paint!" I would like to know what product)..
  51. Sean1986

My first mod...

Haha, didnt realise it hadnt been posted in for awhile. For that price I think coming all the way from Berkshire to Leicester would be well worth it.
  52. Sean1986

My first mod...

Cheers for posting this. Tinting is the first mod I wanted to get done and I must say hes done a great job on your car.
  53. Sean1986

Im back but have no type-R now :(

Thats nice...I have a thing for fast white cars...If I wasnt so young I would have bought a white CTR but had to settle for a nice Red instead. Did you sell/get rid of most of your CTR parts then?..looks nice
  54. Sean1986

Kwik Fit

Lol, my car is completely standard luckily. I picked up my CTR yesterday and did my insurance this morning, turns out its £865 which I think is an absolute bargain compared to some of the others who were quoting me anything from £1500-£3000. I had a 16 yr old Golf 1.9 Diesel for the past...
  55. Sean1986

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

CTR 52 Plate...just bought it with 36k on clock.
  56. Sean1986

Kwik Fit

Better believe it...The cheapest I could find for me is £960 (with Tesco) and I am 21 with 3 yrs of no claims. I would love someone to suggest somewhere that I havent been looking...
Back