• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

looking to get about 250bhp

Wheels or Fly?
  2. C

1/4 Mile Times

Still black EP3 Turbo Now 12.2 at 115mph Sunday Feb 1st RWYB interforum shootout
  3. C

Ep3 cat replacement help

I dont agree with that. Many people have run their cars with Headers which are less restrictive than just a Decat pipe and have had no problems. I believe the standard map for these cars is very rich so by putting on a Decat or headers it will probably make the engine run slightly leaner...
  4. C

Cams/Supercharger - So confused

I was just wondering where you can get a JRSC for 2.5k, Im sure they are over 3k for the kit and then you need to get it fitted and mapped if you get any change from 3.5k I'll be very surprised. Before you go for forced induction, spend some money on the chasis brakes etc. If i were to...
  5. C

1/4 Mile Times

Black EP3 Turbo + slicks 12.92sec @ 108mph Saturday RWYB Jap show finale 2008
  6. C

Engine kill switch

Crap!! I was hoping for an easy fix.
  7. C

Disappointed with my car

Not sure what the clutch noise could be, may be it's squeel from when you try and slip it to stop the wheels from spinning. Do you have engine mount inserts? if not then get them fitted. Ive seen so many EP3's shaking themselves stupid with wheel hop because there are no inserts fitted. If...
  8. C

HOT Brands Hatch Indy 05/12/08…

Im booked once again. It was a great day last year so looking forward to it again:D Come on guys its a great day out to see what your car can realy do:twisted: :twisted:
  9. C

Off to santa pod

Those are your 60 ft times? That will tell whether you were spinning the wheels or not, you should be looking for around the 2 second mark, anything more than that and you're spinning too much. I've run lots of 12.9second runs with road tyres and my car has just over 300 bhp. You should be...
  10. C

K20a jdm internals

I would have thought the internals are the same, only difference is in the fly wheel and Dif. But dont quote me on that.
  11. C

Engine kill switch

Ha Ha very funny:lol: I'll have to take a look at yours and work it out myself then.
  12. C

Engine kill switch

Can anyone tell me whats needed, and how to fit an engine kill switch to my car over the winter? Many thanks
  13. C

rear window wiper plug

Taken mine off as well, too much extra weight plus i dont need it anyway.
  14. C

Weight loss

Rear seats, seat belts plus fittings and all plastics out, with battery in spare wheel well.
  15. C

raggin the engine

Mine's Turbo'd and gets regular "spanking's":twisted: :twisted:
  16. C

Maximum Boost

Now thats getting silly:smt030 !!!
  17. C

Maximum Boost

Because i want 500+bhp as soon as money will let me, and a super charger wont give me that.
  18. C

Maximum Boost

Tuninig Japanese in Aldershot, very popular with the Subaru and Skyline crew.
  19. C

Maximum Boost

Print out is in the car, will see if i can get it up later.
  20. C

Maximum Boost

Ok the Dyno is done 330bhp(@7psi)and all is fine, nothing to worry about at all, she is running great. I wanted it Dyno'd as its been a year since the turbo was fitted and i wanted to know if all was well, and it was. The guy that ran it said it was running a bit lean at the top of the rev range...
  21. C

Maximum Boost

Still cacking myself over tommorows Dyno session!!!
  22. C

cpl charged

Most engines run there best just before they go BANG!!! so im told!!!:eek:
  23. C

Maximum Boost

Had to change the Dyno session to Tuesday, so not done yet. My car is running better than ever, as i only drive at the weekend it feels quick every time i get in it. Have now moved the battery to the boot and it looks good in the spare wheel indent with plating smoothing it all off.
  24. C

Modifying my CTR

If i were to start modding my car again then Kpro would be the first on the list and then an LSD.
  25. C

Maximum Boost

You lot have got me all neruous, as my car is on the rollers on thursday, fist time since the Turbo was fitted a year ago. I hope it goes off without a hitch! fingers crossed.
  26. C

FN2 Anybody had a little play with a FN2 with a older type-r yet?

Still waiting for the first newbe FN2 driver to take me on, it's only a matter of a day or two though!!.:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  27. C

Civic bashing on the 350z forums...

I thought for a minute it might have been the guy in the 350z I owned big time the other day, but its someone from the states instead.
  28. C

Driving the CTR Hard, Poss Problems?

If your worried about the exhaust knocking, when the cars cold grab the end of the tailpipe and give it a dam good tug and shake to see if it is hitting something , if it does just uprate the rubber hangers.
  29. C

Mods

Kpro is the next step without a doubt, then headers and cams, or forced induction, but dont forget to have a LSD, To help get the power down.
  30. C

Moving battery to the boot

Cheers guys I will investigate.
  31. C

Yes and a very nice price of £250, I was hoping to do it as a bit of DIY project, A guy at work can weld in a new tray and mounts so its just the electrics to sort out.
  32. C

Can anyone tell me how to move the battery to the boot and what I need to do it. Many thanks, Cressie.
  33. C

Should I turbo/supercharge?

Seems a little late in the day for forced induction, but if the engines in good order i cant see why not.
  34. C

Super Charger Comparison

Sorry guys, been away for the last couple of weeks so havn't had much time to say anything about the car, Well, it's great, just wish we could have one day when the roads are dry so i can use 1st and 2nd gear properly. The job Guy did is great, Ive now got 297 bhp, and The kit looks stunning...
  35. C

My dyno results (graph included)

Is this a standard car?.
  36. C

XO motorsports mild 540 engine build

Im having a trubo fitted next week, what rods and pistons are you using in this engine, and what else did you use to streinghthen the engine?
  37. C

Super Charger Comparison

Yep it's about £500 more there abouts
  38. C

Super Charger Comparison

Sorry to put the cat amongst the pigeons, but after over 4 years of EP3 ownership and wanting a Jackson super charger since they first appered, I have now changed my mind and the cars going in on 8th Jan, for a CPL Turbo kit, and boy i cant wait. By the way does anyone know how many cars have...
  39. C

Should I be disappointed?

I've got AEM cia, DC Race headers, Spoon system, Hondata heatshield gasket and KPro, and have made 198WBHP. I think everyone with simmilar mods makes round about the same power, So dont be put off!!, as you said having Kpro and getting it mapped properly, transforms the car anyway.
  40. C

God I need a DIFF LOL

Not a bad idea that, just to see the difference.
  41. C

God I need a DIFF LOL

Ive now got Spoon diff fitted and its great, nail the car out of a corner and there's no wheel spin at all, it just grips and grips. Yes its noisy first thing in the morning at very slow speeds but once the gearbox has warmed up its quiet. If i get 10+k miles out of it before it needs a...
  42. C

She has gone

Everyone's going over to the darkside!!! :cry:
  43. C

FN2 Some new spy shots. Type-R?

Im not getting that warm fuzzy feeling inside looking at that!!.
  44. C

Selling the beast tomorrow

So the day has finaly arrived then!!. :D
  45. C

How long have you had your CTR?

On my second one now, Have now owned an EP3 ctr since Feb 02.
  46. C

FN2 I can't believe this!!!

I bought my first CTR when they were first released, without even seeing one in the flesh.i just went on all the mag and newspaper reports as they were all saying it was so good. Havnt been dissapointed one day in five years.
  47. C

KPRO is worth every penny

Well said Chris. Its been nearly 2 months since the Kpro and it still feels great. "Worth every penny"
  48. C

OEM backbox and midpipe?

Buy the whole Spoon system. Sod the noise!!, it makes a Fantastic sound. :twisted: You will be addicted to it within minutes. :D
  49. C

Spoon Cat Back

£550 fitted.
  50. C

Manni, and cat back - best gains and least noise

Ive now got DC headers with a Spoon cat back system, now sounds like a Touring car on full chat, Totally excellent. :twisted: :twisted:
  51. C

I guess they all vary form car to car, But what :twisted: fun anyway.
  52. C

Had to spent the day on the motorway to get upto TDINorth yesterday but my god was it worth it!. Have finally got my car Kpro"d. :D :D Came out of the workshop with 191 bhp @ the wheels, The hp isnt whats improtant here, its the way the whole rev band has changed. Im sure its all been said...
  53. C

Mesh your Grill

Did mine today, piece of piss. Cant understand why Honda didnt do it in the factory, as their was allot of denting on my radiator. Hope it will protect it a bit better now.
  54. C

Had a drive that reminded why I bought a CTR :wink:

Roll on for those long summer evenings :twisted: :twisted:
  55. C

Spoon Cat Back

Got my Spoon from Tom @ TGM 2 weeks ago and love it dont know why I left it so long to get one. Very good price, and an extremly helpful bloke. :D
  56. C

Another crashed CTR

Ill second that!! Come on guys we all know the CTR can be a real handfull in the wet, let alone with all the other winter rubbish on the road. Just take it easy!!!. Its not nice to see mangled CTRs on the forum. Especially when drivers get injured, thank goodness this one didnt!!.
  57. C

FN2 No change in engine for new Civic Type-R

A tuned version of the Accord 2.4 engine might be interesting!!.
  58. C

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Mine was first registered June 03 Now has 23k miles on the clock.
  59. C

Spoon N1 on a Sport...

A friend at work was going to buy my standard ctr backbox to go on his sport,but it wouldent fit. Pipework on the ctr to big for sport. Sorry. :(
  60. C

would you part with 19k for this?

I just wanna PUKE!!!
  61. C

Type R Tow Bar

Nasty!! :(
  62. C

Chav or Not???

Not for me mate. :(
  63. C

k pro- is it worth it ??

Is that power with headers as well?.
  64. C

Milano..........the best colour

Looks better and better everytime i see it mate!!
  65. C

MY 52 black beast

Black wheels are for winners.
  66. C

My Satin silver - nicely modified

V Tidy mate. :)
  67. C

Need KPro

I will be booking my baby into CPL as soon as i get back from four months away. And im hoping to get Toda headers fitted at the same time.
Back