• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. phils2k

Harv's BMW 135i *pics Page 7*

20th or the 21st, more boost. Will be the perfect car, ps stop saying you need to get used to it. Man up Harv, boost it sideways , Never did jay and I any harm :)
  2. phils2k

Sticking rear caliper, FN2

also the issue with this is the piston bit that the claipper bolts to, the two with the rubber sleeve, if you pull them off and re lube as mine were really dry and covered in dust and rust, since doing that they have had no issue
  3. phils2k

HOT Brands Hatch Indy Evening 23/08/11...

j7 still whip those honda boys, 888's are not to bad in the wet ;) go pro's for the spins are a must :)
  4. phils2k

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

at least another 2 HP :) hopefully we will see you out when the spam is over again in oct
  5. phils2k

new car :) vtec feels even better. s2k yo. PICS ADDED pg5.

get on with you, i used to beat the life out of mine when it was boosted, infact one night mase and i were street tuning mine, and it was pouring down, hit it in 1st, spin up, 2nd spin up, 3rd, spin up, so 4th and boost kicked in off we went, he screamed lol :D once you learn the limits of the...
  6. phils2k

Tell me about Mase...

pm replied, any info anyone needs just drop me a line and i will help you but i was speaking with him last night and we were trying to decide but it looks like it will be the first two weeks of oct, but i will post up to confirm :)
  7. phils2k

HOT Brands Hatch Indy Evening 23/08/11...

i'll bring the cakes for you and me monk :)
  8. phils2k

WTF are you posting videos of u on yourtube working out...

WTF are you posting videos of u on yourtube working out.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QwhvGfBEJU&feature=feedrec_grec_index
  9. phils2k

things you can try to start with, pop the air induction hose to the throttle body, and give the throttle body a good clean, take out some of the slack in the throttle cable, also check condition of the filter or failing that , hand brake on, select 1st, 5.5k dump clutch and handbrake off :D...
  10. phils2k

i have seen these fitted or similar, they fit like any other, quality is always going to be different to the expensive ones, however does the same job, oh yeah and you will see maybe 1bhp not 15 stated, for the hassle wait till your cat goes then fit one
  11. phils2k

Where to buy modded S2000's?

I had 616 whp and 420 ftlb tq, and in the three and half years it was like it, i never had anything beat it :) that even includes a brabus sl !! f430, gallardos, skylines, supras, eveos and the list goes on the S is very light, and the gearing is good, the coupes go well as is, but if you fancy...
  12. phils2k

Where to buy modded S2000's?

personally having owned a turbo'd s2000 i would buy a stock s2000 and then go down the turbo route then you know the history and its done properly from what i know there are not many out there and the only two decent ones that were out there for sale are not anymore you can pick up a S2000...
  13. phils2k

S2000 & NSX Turbo vs Supercharger, interesting comparison.

the s2000 turbo drive sucks ass, brake boosting and that sc s2k would have been left for dead... personally having owned one and had turbo ,also driven the s/c ones, the supercharger is for girls and blokes who want a tickle and not a boner :)
  14. phils2k

I made more money from mine stripping it that I would have selling complete You have to find that certain someone who wants a boosted car whereas with a stock one there are more takers Btw I am with you on the caterham and like you said the westy is definatley in the price range
  15. phils2k

reverse cameras?

Have one on the fire truck... Hate the damn thing, good gimmick but the view due to lens on the cameras are not the best esp when dirty
  16. phils2k

will be looking forward to seeing this on the rollers Harv order one now, it can be fitted before spa !!!
  17. phils2k

Suits' JDM S2000

You don't need to do that if you add the spacers, it's a possible fix of you don't use spacers however I tried and my cups were to worn so spacers cured it
  18. phils2k

Suits' JDM S2000

We need to fit those spacers ! Have to do it soon
  19. phils2k

Tell me about Mase...

Ok Harv and yeah he is
  20. phils2k

Tell me about Mase...

it will be from scratch, also i will say he does part throttle, the cars i have had tuned and driven that have been tuned by him drive well on full chat and lovely on part throttle will pm you in abit
  21. phils2k

Tell me about Mase...

Right guys, I am speaking to Mase at mo, we are trying to plan something for the weekend before the TRO spa trip I believe the 24 25 of march if I remember right Pm me if you want any details I will also get him to post up on here aswell to answer questions, but feel free to ask me as I...
  22. phils2k

Suits' JDM S2000

Sideways a little I told him to punch it off the rounderbout but he moaned about a thing called brakes and bedding them in. Meh !! Lol Suits sure we will do the logging
  23. phils2k

Suits' JDM S2000

Harv The rear left (ns) wheel had alot of brake dust in over the rest of the wheels, checked the caliper. Cleaned piston up and was all fine, just some dirt on the pad. Manifold was fine, no leaks, engine sounds and revs sweet, no sign of compression failure ( and as you know I know what that...
  24. phils2k

Suits' JDM S2000

Hoping to get him over before the spa meet in April , if there is enough interest, he may also come to spa and nurb
  25. phils2k

Tell me about Mase...

Saw it last night on there, suits don't worry about it most are dreamers and idiots, who think the s2000 is some amazing unique car. Well it was when I owned one ;) Now get some tyres and back to the thread he is a very good tuner
  26. phils2k

Suits' JDM S2000

SECTIONED for being MAD !!!!!
  27. phils2k

Suits' JDM S2000

glad your happy dude :D now get some rubber !!!
  28. phils2k

S2000 Turbo part 2

who the owner ;)
  29. phils2k

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

i have seen it, its a fiesta !!!!
  30. phils2k

S2000 Turbo part 2

no problemo not even driven mine in two weeks now :( we need to get out asap
  31. phils2k

Suits' JDM S2000

yeah spoke to harv, your prob right, get it all fitted, when you find the decat etc get that done, hell we can fit that bad boy the day before tuning or something like that the modifry ect thing i have but having problems with it, so is a guy in the usa, so we are speaking to bob( modifry guy)...
  32. phils2k

S2000 Turbo part 2

ooo am i gonna beat on your car again gay jay :D ps it will be with the new improved subframe and bushes, sheeeet man i will nearly have built your whole car lol sick car though jay although alittle slow ;) xx
  33. phils2k

Suits' JDM S2000

Nick you want me to sort the base map out or do you want to wait, its looking like middle of august but if you can drum up some bussiness i maybe be able to pull him over sooner :D ps car is looking uber clean, i have just seen the pics from docklands meet, mine looks like a **** box compared...
  34. phils2k

possible visit of MASE (tuner)

fingers crossed :D if we get enough people to pull him to uk waters
  35. phils2k

possible visit of MASE (tuner)

just thought i would mention i am trying to get mase to stop off in the uk after he goes to Italy at the end of april if there is enough interest he will stop off he was only over a few weeks back and tuned a number of s2000, four DC5's and a couple of ep3 highest dc5 was 394 whp peak...
  36. phils2k

just some info if anyone knows MASE (tuner state side)

Dates for tuning will look like they will be 13th and 14th with the possibilty of the 12 if there is enough interest
  37. phils2k

yes that was me, shipped the whole car over and came back totaly different lol
  38. phils2k

yeah alittle bit of a guru, haha, he managed to get 606 whp and 380 ftlb tq out of my stock f20 engine at 125k, and now with my built engine 616whp 410 ft he has a website but did not want to come on here advertising, just for info and if people wanted to pm they could and i can let them know phil
  39. phils2k

Just to let you guys know Mase (steve mason) will be over in the Uk around the 10th to the 17th of March He will be doing some tuning but also attending the South Mimms meet aswell anyone wants any info pm me phil
  40. phils2k

S2000 & NSX S2000 Veilside hood cover

one for sale on the uk forsale section of s2ki
  41. phils2k

tyre guru's

Well i am not loving these tyres, so far i would say awful in a straight line it feel like the car weaves all over the road... the car felt more planted with 6mm tred on re050 I have 34psi in them have thought about putting more in tomorrow and seeing but how much do i go the only other...
  42. phils2k

FN2 Swedish FN2 Type R

yeah most cars had winter tyres on, just thought it was worth a photo
  43. phils2k

FN2 Swedish FN2 Type R

Saw this while i was in gothenburg on saturday Black type R with AP1 S2000 16" rims on
  44. phils2k

tyre guru's

Well had these on for two days now first impressions were great, put 34 psi in them and were really good, but after about 1 hour of motorway driving, i started to notice a weave when i lifted of the power and also when i was hitting high rpm, so i checked the pressure and they were 30 , however...
  45. phils2k

tyre guru's

hearing some good reports on them so will definitley let you know how they are
  46. phils2k

tyre guru's

scrub them in-about 10 mins if i keep flooring it :)
  47. phils2k

tyre guru's

yeah i will, going for a blat still tomorrow night, then the trip to see you fri should be able to figure out best
  48. phils2k

tyre guru's

just looked on the verdestein site, and it sates for the S2000 rear tyre pressure 2.9 bar (42 psi) does that seem alot
  49. phils2k

tyre guru's

well i will be fitting them on thursday so we will see what they are like, just got to figure out pressure for them now
  50. phils2k

tyre guru's

thats what i was thinking, and i think they would wear quickly on mine i could always pinch yours spence
  51. phils2k

tyre guru's

sounds good they should be arriving on monday dont know whether to put them on straight away as i still have a fair bit of tread left on the re 050
  52. phils2k

tyre guru's

Just a quick one i wondered if anyone has used these tyres before, i am after changing my re050 for new more grippy tyre and did thinking of the r888 but saw these and they had a good write up VREDESTEIN ULTRAC SESSANTA cheers phil
  53. phils2k

Your AEM questions answered.

have a brand new one of these that i dont need, these are another option https://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?make=HONDA&model=CIVIC&year=2001%2B+EP3+CIVIC+TYPE+R&level1=AIR+INDUCTION&level2=INTAKE+%26+FILTER+ACCESSORIES&level3=&id_product=1046
  54. phils2k

S2000 & NSX Supercharged/turbo S2000's

dont get me wrong i am in no place to say this but i think its awesome but kind of not an s2000 ish anymore without the 2lt lump in it great setup up though and engine
  55. phils2k

S2000 & NSX red badges

not a fan, seen them on a black S2000 and looked ok, but if you like them go for it :)
  56. phils2k

AEM DRY FLOW

Anyone have any clues where i can get or have a spare AEM DRYFLOW 4"x5 filter i have tried sumo power and amber performance cheers phil
  57. phils2k

S2000 & NSX LTD Edition GPW S2000 to the UK

it will look like all the rest. they need to do something extreme with it
  58. phils2k

My replacement for the EVO

welcome to the fold FI all the way
  59. phils2k

S2000 Turbo part 2

i would be up for a little blast aswell had a good little drive tonight around the 406
  60. phils2k

really why? i dont like the way the advert says quote the advert ' Power is a fantastic up from 150 wheel horsepower to over 270. If you go by Honda's 237 bhp at the crank then that's nearly 450 bhp at the crank' all well and good if it makes the numbers, but to sell it as that i am not so...
  61. phils2k

make me an offer :D there are many s/c s2000 out there, comptech, vortech and now roterx they do not come up very often ie sold with the car, people tend to part the s/c kits out then keep the car etc personal i would have turbo over the s/c the power delivery is so much different plus on my...
  62. phils2k

S2000 Turbo part 2

oh yeah i would like to see the nsx swap :D
  63. phils2k

My new toy

does look sweet, congrats:cool:
  64. phils2k

S2000 Turbo part 2

i fitted my cusco arbs the other day and then at the weekend i gave it a good bashing, the car feels so much better, defo worth a geo set up but proberbly not as much as yours J'ster
  65. phils2k

HOT Snetterton 07/03/09…

sounds good, will they be willing to do that for me? Will be cool seeing a few of you go around aswell
  66. phils2k

HOT Snetterton 07/03/09…

might have to look into that then. hmmmm thinking of tracks near me now, north london
  67. phils2k

HOT Snetterton 07/03/09…

I have a feeling it will be too loud, amazes me why when your on a track, but a few have heard it so they may comment, but it sounds like a jet fighter going over the top of you :twisted: on a positive note though the exhaust is quiet, so no boost and i would be fine :cry:
  68. phils2k

HOT Snetterton 07/03/09…

i take it i would not be allowed with my car then, has a screamer/open wastegate pipe and well is slightly loud when on boost :eek: :twisted:
  69. phils2k

Harv's Evo FQ330

looks good always loved the look of the evo shame about TEXAS on the ipod though :D
  70. phils2k

The Official Dyno Chart Thread - NO CHAT

Model Of Car Honda S2000 Year Of Car 1999 Mileage Covered 126000 Wheel BHP 616whp Flywheel BHP ????? someone work it out Dyno Manufacturer Dyno dynamics Modifications loads
  71. phils2k

Turbo S2000

Sadly i wont be able to make it, i am unable to drive at the moment due to having an operation on my foot, else i would love to have taken the car to colchester and had a bite to eat. I am aiming to get to the south mimms meet though buddie, but i just have to see if i can press the pedals...
  72. phils2k

Turbo S2000

cheers for all the comments, will get some video clips up soon
  73. phils2k

Turbo S2000

Yeah as Jay said, however i do know what an induction kit is, that's why i wondered what you meant, sorry for the misunderstanding ps AEM jay ;)
  74. phils2k

Turbo S2000

yeah it would be nice to see the video, the only one to jump out of the way was gay jay :lol: what induction kit ??
  75. phils2k

Turbo S2000

uncomfortable ????
  76. phils2k

Turbo S2000

here are some pictures of the Laskey racing engine with benson sleves
  77. phils2k

Turbo S2000

i dont think its as bad as satan but not far off it some say its like a ride at thorpe park, and my dad was holding the windscreen to slow it down, which amused me your not far away, i am often in colchester will have to pop around, i will try and get it to the south mimms meet if i am able...
  78. phils2k

Turbo S2000

thanks i am sure there is more that i can add about the car i will just have to think so sorry i dont know how to make the pictures big
  79. phils2k

Turbo S2000

Laskey built block : Benson sleeved block 9.1 comp ratio Benson balanced and micropolished crank CP custom pistons and rings Pauter rods Acl bearings blueprint and assembly Built head: SuperTech Stainless Steel nitride coated valves, dual valve springs, titanium retainers, competition 3...
  80. phils2k

S2000 & NSX Think your car is fast?

Haha yeah u got to love his commitment
  81. phils2k

S2000 & NSX Think your car is fast?

Well i see my car has made its way onto here, only joined today as Jay keeps going on about this forum glad you all like
Back