• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. benhoad1985

new CR-X? Updated: CR-Z

just back off holiday where i bought a top gear mag ( carribean people must like it) and they do a mugen cr-z when its released to please read the article if you can find it!!!! has a proper engine in it and looks way different!!!
  2. benhoad1985

carbon spoiler, fitted but dunno if it looks right

its grown on me now i really like it, just need some wheels now
  3. benhoad1985

inside door handles

cheers guys really helpful
  4. benhoad1985

inside door handles

do the inside pillar handles on the door come off as the paint is all scratched offf
  5. benhoad1985

yeah at first before i bought the cf spoiler i wanted white wheels but now it will have to be anthrcite i suppose, yeah a bonnet would be nice quite alot of spondoolies though lol
  6. benhoad1985

cheers guys need a carbon grill so it dont look to out of place maybe that will do it
  7. benhoad1985

hi guys just fitted this today just dunno if it goes! any thoughts please guys
  8. benhoad1985

k and n typhoon on rolling road

yeah sounds cool will leave it on till i spend some money on a better kit, want to do a supercharger conversion on it if my partner agrees to let me haha, trouble is females want houses not superchargers lol
  9. benhoad1985

i live in wales its so cold it would freezer a engine bay lol, like i said was just interesting to see the gain
  10. benhoad1985

yeah im not bigging it up and makin it out to be amazin, i work in a scrapyard and it came in on a ep3 so gave it a blast just think for what it is its ok as a budget kit
  11. benhoad1985

im fortunate to have a friend with a rolling road and i have a very standard type r, 201 bhp first run and with a k and n typhoon as the only mod it reached 204, so no real gain but no loss either and it sounds awesome so give this kit a little respect please
  12. benhoad1985

ep3 pwer gain wanted please advise

thanks for all your replies will get stuck in tonight thanks
  13. benhoad1985

ep3 pwer gain wanted please advise

hi there, i have a completely standard ep3 that i would like to get more power out of, what can i do to acheive around the 220 horsepower mark thanks for your time
  14. benhoad1985

hi there, any chance of that manual?

hi there, any chance of that manual?
  15. benhoad1985

type r missing plug for sensor

been looking through engine bay photos it appears to be the same engine as a dc5 is that a problem i should take up with previous owner or would you just not worry advice people!!!!
  16. benhoad1985

its not plugged in anyway
  17. benhoad1985

will it affect the performance because to me it doesnt feel like 200bhp but i have no warning lights and last night was slight bit quicker than a 02 redge type r im very confused
  18. benhoad1985

sorry didnt mean to pu two threads, i didnt think vtec works wen knock sensor aintplugged in that wat the forum said
  19. benhoad1985

Help missing plug

hi there, only recently bought a 54 type r and somehow missed when i bought the car that there is a sensor unplugged and missing on the engine a stupid mistake i know! i looked on autodata and theer isnt a reference to it, the sensor is just to the left of the left hand side of the inlet manifol...
  20. benhoad1985

no thats deffinately a sensor the diag plug doesnt look like that thanks for the reply tho
  21. benhoad1985

[IMG]

[IMG]
  22. benhoad1985

that is the missing plug
  23. benhoad1985

hi there, only recently bought a 54 type r and somehow missed when i bought the car that there is a sensor unplugged and missing on the engine a stupid mistake i know! i looked on autodata and theer isnt a reference to it, the sensor is just to the left of the left hand side of the inlet manifol...
  24. benhoad1985

[IMG]

[IMG]
Back