• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

Nice run against the Focus, well done sir

Hehe the focus is actually my mates, it was very slugish before the remap but now when it comes on boost its an animal.

It now has 260 BHP and torque figures is a 280ft pounds

Little civic didnt do too bad :rolleyes:

Hehe the focus is actually my mates, it was very slugish before the remap but now when it comes on boost its an animal.

It now has 260 BHP and torque figures is a 280ft pounds

Little civic didnt do too bad :rolleyes:

If that's 260 atw then nope, your Civic held it's own very well. I have allways been a Ford man, so I do have a soft spot for the ST's, and with a remap, exhaust system and breathing mods these things can reach silly power.
Good to see a remap doesn't make it too much faster (mainly because my brother is buying one :lol:)

I wouldn't worry too much Danga, your brothers ST will be much heavier than yours so even if he keeps up on the straights you'll take him in the bends, of your local racetrack that is lol

I wouldn't worry too much Danga, your brothers ST will be much heavier than yours so even if he keeps up on the straights you'll take him in the bends, of your local racetrack that is lol

Karl - He can't drive for shizzle anyway, this will be his first proper fast car so he will probably write his off acting like a tit :lol:

CTR_Bud - you have anymore mods planned soon?

ha I just fitted the gruppem on the car, sounds much more powerful, I can feel the more gains. what a great thing!

If that's 260 atw then nope, your Civic held it's own very well. I have allways been a Ford man, so I do have a soft spot for the ST's, and with a remap, exhaust system and breathing mods these things can reach silly power.
Good to see a remap doesn't make it too much faster (mainly because my brother is buying one :lol:)

Yeah i like them too, soo much nicer to sit in than the CTR.

That was one of my slower runs and one of his fastes of the day so bit unlucky ;)

I sat in it before the remap and it was rediculosuly slugish i thought. Different car after the remap.

One day ill have KPRO :)

Karl - He can't drive for shizzle anyway, this will be his first proper fast car so he will probably write his off acting like a tit

CTR_Bud - you have anymore mods planned soon?

Thanks for your intrest

Performance

Yup next modification will be a Cat - back system, i orginally wanted a Buddy club spec 3 but im thinking off going for something different like Skunk 2 70mm, or maybe a spoon N1 but im not to keen of the shape of the exhaust

Then i will probably save up a nice load of money and do DC Race header, Kpro and RBC all i one hit as i dont have to keep going backwards and forwards for mapping sessions

Dont think i will go down the forced induction route as i think all Type Rs should stay N/A

aiming for 240Bhp + but the one thing im really aiming for is 160-170Ftlbs of torque just to make the car more drivable.

Handling

Not to sure whether im going to go for coilovers or springs

Im leaning more towards springs at the moment (ABP Ebachi) along with a fast road setup

Other bits and bobs

JDM mats i must have

Engine Torque damper just so i can prevent wheel hop when caining it in first and second

Sliver Tech bulbs to lose the fried egg look

Spoon socks

JDM wind deflectors if i can find some

Power coating wheels probably black but i may even go CW

This is what im planing at the moment, all depensds on the funds

I saw a milano last night with white wheels and they look pretty good. But the black also looks very cool. Personally I would go black, mainly due to the white wheels getting filthy every two days lol.
I agree with the Spoon N1, has great respect on here but it looks too small and doesn't fit the bumper recess very well. I have just fitted a Piper cat back with a 6x4 tailpipe which sits pretty nice.
Ive heard the springs are really good with the FRSU, I would only get coilies if I was going to track it or if I lived in an area with no speed bumps lol.

Very nice looking car, the photo's are really good as well.. How you finding the gruppe m? I really want one but can't afford that type of money atm. (just bought aem cai and since putting the air bypass valve on it sounds crap!)

Very nice looking car, the photo's are really good as well.. How you finding the gruppe m? I really want one but can't afford that type of money atm. (just bought aem cai and since putting the air bypass valve on it sounds crap!)
yeah I love it but it buzzes sometimes which is anoying lol. Vtec cross over is nuts. Stick with the aem cai buddy, does the same job, just don't drive through big puddles.

Did you get your gruppe m from xposed?
nah I bought it second hand buddy, couldn't afford a new one lol

Cleaned my car on tuesday

Pretty happy with how clean i got it, but it decided to snow the next day :roll:

Here some pictures (sorry about the pictures quality, taken from iphone)

d38e01b3.jpg

b5c68799.jpg

fa33f0f8.jpg

c8b7635f.jpg

ce7e0c9d.jpg

2dba165c.jpg

cd15a672.jpg

Girlfriends step dad owns this beauty to

Going to have a little play with it next week

d5b847e7.jpg

735229d0.jpg

32e1d629.jpg