• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. christurbo

Touch Up Paint

I have noticed that the FN2 has picked up some stone chips. One has some rust in it! Is the Halfords touch up kit any good? Thanks.
  2. christurbo

FN2 3rd Gear Issues.

I have noticed that on occasions that 3rd gear does not engage properly, or the gear leaver pops out. It normally happens when the car is cold. This is on an 09 FN2 with factory warranty until April 12. I read that this can be cured by a warranty fix. Is this so? Has anyone else had this issue...
  3. christurbo

FN2 FN2 Headlight Bulbs - Recommendations?

I would like to upgrade my dipped and side light bulbs to brighter whiter light. Any recommendations? Non HID. What sizes do I need? Thank you
  4. christurbo

FN2 OBC - FN2

I have my FN2, however the previous owner lost the owners handbook [I have verything else]. Can you configure anything on on board computer [settings, etc], if so how? Thanks.
  5. christurbo

Christurbo's NHB Premier Weekend Jaunt.

This is my 2nd CTR. The first one I ordered new and kept it 4 years until this arrived. Its a 2006 NHB Premier. Here is what I have done with it in the last month: Tein S Suspension Eibach/SPC Rear Camber Arms Eibach/SPC Front Camber Bolts Goodridge SS Braided Hoses New Falken 452's All...
  6. christurbo

Hondata Airbox Mod Done.... Some Pics

I was supposed to be doing my sparks today but I got carried away doing the Hondata Airbox Mod on my Prem. I would not do this again without a Dremel [mine broke a while ago]. So I used a Hacksaw, Jr Hacksaw, Coping Saw, File, and Side Snips. It took over an hour of sawing and swearing! Its...
  7. christurbo

Have I Been Caught Out?

Hi, I bought some spark plugs second off someone on the other forum. I thought they were genuine Honda parts. The box says NGK. Part Number IFR7G-11K [98079-5717V] However in the boxes are Bosch sparks - Part Number FR5DPP222. Is this correct? Did the guy purchase these from Honda...
  8. christurbo

Hondata Airbox Mod & CAF

Please could you guys post your photos or suggestions on cold air feeds to the OEM airbox with the Hondata mod. The OEM CAF runs straight behind the rad pointed to the battery - not very good place to be sucking in cold air. I am going to buy a decent 4" CAF but dont have any ideas on...
  9. christurbo

Has Anyone Removed Steering Wheel Without SRS Light?

As above. I have found a few threads reporting that they cannot get rid of the light after doing the said procedure. In the service tech you need to do the following: Disconnect battery Disconnect SRS unit Removed airbag Cheers. :thumbup:
  10. christurbo

Just done service - my quick How-To

I always do a full service when I get a new car. With this guide you will be able to do: Engine Oil and Filter. Transmission Oil. Air Filter. Spark Plugs<New> You will need: Jack stands [I used 2 for safety reasons, however you can use 4]. 17mm Socket/Spanner. 10mm Socket. 16mm Spark Plug...
  11. christurbo

I Need Service Items - Help Please.

I am looking for: Engine oil: Slikolene Pro / Motul / Mobile 1 [for less than £50] Oil Filter. GearBox oil: Motul or OEM MTX will do. Sump and Gearbox washers. Air filter: ITG? Sparks: Suggestions? I did a search but the search engine is not so intelligent! Ideally I would love to...
  12. christurbo

Sorted my brakes, calipers, and suspension. Pics

The callipers were slightly rusty when I picked her up. It also has some dreadful RedStuff brakes. I mean dreadful! Bear in mind these pics are 2 weeks after getting the brakes installed so they look a bit old!
  13. christurbo

Exhaust B Pipe Bolts Sheared - Can They Be Removed?

I bought an OEM B Pipe from a member off the other forum, and this arrived: Now can this be sorted? I tried soaking the sheared bolts with WD40 and hammering them before gripping them with a mole grips, but no luck. Can a garage get them out?:evil:
  14. christurbo

How Is Toe Changed At Rear?

I cannot work it out after looking at it last night, there seems to be no adjuster?
  15. christurbo

Where can I buy SPC Rear Camber Adjusters?

As above! ;)
  16. christurbo

Guide to fit rear Camber Adjusters

Anyone got a how to? I want to install ready for the garage to setup.
  17. christurbo

Christurbo's NHB Premier EP3

I finally had chance to take some snaps after picking it up on Wednesday.
  18. christurbo

Spoon N1 + Bung = Trackdays?

Guys, can anyone tell me if a Spoon N1 with a bung will pass 98db track day DB limits? Has anyone on here done a trackday with an N1? I know that without it the db levels are around 103-104db.
  19. christurbo

From EP3 to EP3 with Some In-Between!

Well I am now a CTR owner again! I went a whole 3 months before I gave in and bought another one! :lol: I thought that I would post my journey through some sports cars that I have owned recently [not including the boring day to day cars I have got]. 2005 - I had a brand spanking new Satin...
  20. christurbo

Does a HU really make much difference in a CTR?

I have just ordered an Alpine 9853R - after reading the reviews. How much of a difference will I expect compared to the std CTR player? [without upgrading speakers] Thanks Chris
  21. christurbo

MY Other Car - The Black Beast!!!!

When Im not bouncing off the limiter in my CTR Im doing it in this:- All info of it can be found here:- [Click on the below pic] Chris :D
Back