• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. chop

Autobrite 1 to 1

Anyone done the 1 to 1 tuition day with autobrite, thinking of going to one if they're any good
  2. chop

Removing vinyl

My carbon vinyl is starting to look pretty awful now do I want to remove it from the roof and spoiler and was wondering whats the safest way of removing it?
  3. chop

respraying intake scoop

My tegiwa intake scoop is looking pretty shocking now and i was wondering if its possible to respray it being carbon fiber and if it is how do i go about it if i was to repaint it in black or maybe milano red?
  4. chop

Which dual action polisher to go for?

As the title says, im looking for a good dual action machine polisher as i hear these are good for people who are new to machine polishing like myself and im eager to remove the swirls on my wifes car. Had my eye on the megs g220 but after reading a few bad reviews on the reliability im not too...
  5. chop

replacing HID bulb

I want to replace my HID bulbs from my LeeH HID kit but im not sure how to release the bulb from the holder :confused: can anyone tell me how please
  6. chop

Caliper fault

Got an advisory on my mot saying 'nsf brake starting to bind off weight' is would this mean I need to replace the caliper? Ive had all new discs, pads and lines replaced in the last 12 months
  7. chop

Speaker Repair

I was wondering can tweeters and 6x9 speakers be repaired because the sound in mine has gone a little distorted recently in one of my tweeters and my parcel shelf fell over and cracked the outer casing on one of my 6x9s and now it doesnt sound right :(
  8. chop

Hats off to adrian flux

They've smashed everyones prices for me this year at £695 after paying just short of £1300 last year with directline and their renewal quote of £980 im extremely happy, even greenlight was £750 :smt023
  9. chop

HKS brake line kit

Anyone used these on their EP3s?
  10. chop

Carbon wrapped wing mirrors

So far ive got my bonnet, roof and spoiler in carbon vinyl and been thinking of getting this done. Has anyone got theirs wrapped, not sure if it'll be over the top.
  11. chop

Ep3 side skirt sticker

Anyone Know where I can get a type r logo sticker for my side skirt, I lost the last one when it got resprayed
  12. chop

Tegiwa rubber surround

Is there a way of making this stay on because mine constantly comes off when I'm driving or do most people just leave it off?
  13. chop

EML light on :(

Pulled up at work this morning and everything was fine then decided to move my car 5mins later to a different spot and the eml light came on and the car is now juddering :( not had a chance to check it out properly yet because I dont get a break until 2pm but has anyone got an idea of what it...
  14. chop

Broker king

Anybody used these?? They've come up with the cheapest quote for me so far at £1093
  15. chop

Bonnet respray

Got to my car after work and found someone has vandailsed my bonnet and hit it with a rock or something, its gone straight through my vinyl and took a chunck of paint off too :( Can anyone give a good estimate to respray my Milano bonnet please
  16. chop

Eight Speed

Anyone had a Kpro mapped here, because im thinking of giving them a call tomorrow
  17. chop

Silvertecs front and rear

Where can i get these indicator bulbs from? cant seem to find them :(
  18. chop

Good Bodyshop or sprayer

Not sure if this is the correct section but im wondering if anyone knows a good paint sprayer in the northwest (preferably southport of wigan) as i recieved a nasty scrape on my car and would like it sorting out. thanks :)
  19. chop

Tein S-Tech springs

I ordered some eibachs through funkypower but they cant get hold of these till the end of september and i need them sharpish so i can get them fitted with the FRSU then came across the teins on jdm performance for £165. So anyone think i should get these or just buy eibach from elsewhere
  20. chop

Vinyl wrap

Been looking into getting some bits wrapped in a gloss carbon finish and found a company in southport that'll do it for me :) They quoted me £380 which i think is a good price for the bonnet, roof, spoiler and boot wrapped. Now i've never seen any milano with a carbon boot so not sure if it'll...
  21. chop

What is this?

Can anyone give me some info on this please :) http://www.tougedistribution.com/item--M+M-Honda-Super-Surge-Tank-Inlet-Manifold--00402-EP3-M001/
  22. chop

ITBs and Cams

Was thinking about maybe looking into to getting ITBs and some Toda cams some time in the future so was just after some info from you guys about them like apart from a remap is there other mods you need to get before you have them fitted, do you get good gains, price roughly to buy and fit? Just...
  23. chop

You know you want it

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-CIVIC-01-05-FRONT-BUMPER-/160435669228?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item255ab608ec For those who want to be different :lol:
  24. chop

My Milano EP3 now 259.6bhp :)

hello been on here for a little while now and decided to take a few piccies of my car after i gave it a quick wash today (apart from the engine bay :cool:) . All i've done so far is: Mugen grill Tegiwa Carbon Airbox DC mainfold and de-cat DC sports exhaust Toyo T1R 205/40 tyres Samurai D1R 17x7...
Back