• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. dB_CTR

FRSU spec

Afternoon troops, Im after the frsu specs if anyone has them? My brother works in garage that has laser tracking facility. Got the bits and bobs to sort setup just not clear on the exact spec for setting it to. Could someone help me with this? cheers stu
  2. dB_CTR

Show car suspension

Sorry should have said it's an Ep3 05 plate
  3. dB_CTR

Show car suspension

Evening troops, I am halfway through building a show car for a customer. She is after a really low look with wide stance. Now the car will really only travel on the road to and from shows etc. She does around 3k a year in her second car. Now I'm not sure what to put on it coil overs or...
  4. dB_CTR

Ep3 iPad install

I agree the mk2 version I'm working on this afternoon will be motorised so you push a button and it tilts up to let access heaters.
  5. dB_CTR

Ep3 iPad install

I need to find a picture I took a while back, I moulded his I phone into the A Pillar of his Ep3 so he could use it as his nav. Phone worked on same principle as it docked with internal bracket and the audio for nav came through a stand alone speaker.
  6. dB_CTR

Ep3 iPad install

The cost roughly to make the panel is around £150 with panel being supplied by customer for the transformation. Then you have to choose trimming material which can vary from about £25 to £ 100 to be painted same colour as car. As for smart phone, its really the same principle so yes no problem...
  7. dB_CTR

Ep3 iPad install

Eh... I guess I could. To be honest I built it for my own amusement I was bored one day. There are a few changes I would make to next one, going to motorise the I pad to release access to heater controls. I have another really cool thing due soon.
  8. dB_CTR

Ep3 iPad install

Oh sorry Chris missed that one. Thank you for positive replys troops.
  9. dB_CTR

Ep3 iPad install

I pad is a tight push fit which locates in a 90 degree connection. The "magic" box takes digital audio out of I pad. Yes I did say digital. Then drives in a DSP (audison bit one) then into the amps. It's built so if u push one corner it tilts out enough to remove
  10. dB_CTR

Ep3 iPad install

Hey guys just been messing around fitting I pad into my chariot. I have made a mould of the panel so it can be copied/ trimmed or painted. Just really wanted your thoughts on it. I have moved the heater controls etc to behind the I pad. System is totally driven via iPad gives you digital radio/...
  11. dB_CTR

Charged ep3 clutch choices

Thanks guys. So order bearing from Honda, the Only bit I'm not sure is which model of exedy. There seems to be a load of different part numbers coming up for me. That pretty much look the same. Any help for a cheeky chancer ?
  12. dB_CTR

Charged ep3 clutch choices

Evening troops , I have a JRSC ep3 which is now needing clutch done. I have LSD ready to go in but unsure which clutch to go with. Will be using it everyday but not bothered about use-ability really. Was going to do the shifter bushes to. Thank you in advance
  13. dB_CTR

Before and after lowering

Cheers guys that's why I wanted to speak to the ones with experience.
  14. dB_CTR

I just liked the look of it hunkered down onto arches. I only use car on motorway to and from work. Thanks for all your input guys.
  15. dB_CTR

Evening all, I wasvwondering if anyone had any pics of their ep3 before and after being dropped. I am hoping to lower it 50mm, but any pics to give me an idea how's it going to look. Cheers stu
  16. dB_CTR

Opinions please

Mind reader Phil! Thats the plan just need to get my ass in gear and do it. Ive got to do seats as well so need to set weekend aside to do full interior retrim and other wee bits here and there. Will post pics of it as its done.
  17. dB_CTR

Opinions please

Its flock troops, not carpet. I see where you are coming from with carpet he he. Its due to the fact its only been flocked today. Going to trim it in alcantara at weekend. Was a quick fix solution for now.
  18. dB_CTR

Engine Build

Surely baffeled sump to add to list since your going this far?
  19. dB_CTR

Opinions please

Hey guys, I wanted some gauges in the chariot but didnt want a run of the mill a pillar pod since i have speakers moutned there already. So thought of this....... What you think?? http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x459/stubomb69/?action=view&current=06102010052.jpg&newest=1...
  20. dB_CTR

Powerslot brakes

Morning troops. Been looking at the powerslot brake up grade for my ep3. It says you need to mod caliper slightly can anyone tell me whats involved in doing this. Cheers Stu
  21. dB_CTR

How small??

What is the smallest wheels you can fit on an EP3 running standard brakes?
  22. dB_CTR

Slicks

Eveneing all, question for all the peeps runnung their ep3`s on the strip. Can you tell me what size of wheels your running? Was considering buying myself at set of slicks but unsure what most people are running. Sorry for the daft newbie question. Cheers stu.
  23. dB_CTR

JRSC smaller pulley

As above. Does anyone know where i can get a smaller one from. Im running standard pulley just now but looking to buy one above. Cheers stu
  24. dB_CTR

Boost gauge

Hey peeps. Was wondering if someone out there could tell me where to tap into for my boost gauge? Running JRSC at the mo just unsure where is best to t peice in. Cheers
  25. dB_CTR

Intermittent misfire

Hey guys been having random misfire only on full throttle for a few days now. Its weird as its so random. When at full throttle i can hear it spitting out exhaust and then other times pulls like a train again. I have ordered new plugs fromg honda. Anyone got any other thoughts on issue? Cheers stu
  26. dB_CTR

Ep3 valve adjustment

Could some kind gent tell me or give me a linky to what gaps etc should be on my EP3? Had a look at ctro as in another post but cant find guide or specs as suggested in another post on here. Cheers Stu
  27. dB_CTR

Lack of tec?

Well believe it or not guys. The thin oil did seem to make an impact on the vtec side of things. I changed oil yesterday morning and car drives like new again. Thanks for your help. Stu
  28. dB_CTR

Lack of tec?

Thanks guys.
  29. dB_CTR

Lack of tec?

What ever the stealer put in 9 weeks ago when it had 75k service. Car has only coverd 52k *** was part of purchase deal.
  30. dB_CTR

Lack of tec?

Hey peeps, Weird question coming up. I checked my oil the other day and it seemed thinner than normal. Almost as thin as water. Checked it all through usual areas and on a spectra scope which showed no water content at all. Thing is i feel as if im not getting full power from vtec, but it is...
  31. dB_CTR

Shaft cover

Hey guys my drive shaft cover started to rattle so tightened it, then change shims to rubbers and its started again. Is it ok to remove it or are there major drawbacks? Cheers stu
  32. dB_CTR

Helix oil

Hey troops has anyone had any experience or thoughts on the shell helix engine oil? Stu
  33. dB_CTR

Kpro newbie

Cheers suits, Was just curious about data logging thingy mei bob. Its been done on rr and live road mapping. Tbh i only bought kpro for the resale value. K100 would have probably been grand for what i need.
  34. dB_CTR

Kpro newbie

Evening all, i have just had kpro fitted. Tbh honest i have no clue how in the hell to work it. It has been mapped for me, which im happy with but i am scared to even open the thing up. Dont know anything about the data loging etc. Could some kind gent give me an overvue of what it can do and...
  35. dB_CTR

Ep3 annoying probs

Aha is it bad to run it without k pro? Its all getting fitted on monday morning. Will it do any damage dotty? Stu.
  36. dB_CTR

Ep3 annoying probs

Evening all. Got a couple wee probs i need some advice on first is, i got a piper header and decat fitted today. Now after around 90 miles the engine management light has come on. Is there a solution to put this off again as it seemed fine for ages. Two car has developed a slight rattle but...
  37. dB_CTR

Gearbox oil suggestions

Afternoon troops, looking for best oil to suit my car. Its an Ep3 running quaife internals, lsd and 5.12 final drive. Wasnt sure if i should use something different to standard oil? Will be running around 320bhp. Cheers stu.
  38. dB_CTR

EP3 Final drive

Can anyone tell me the final drive ratio of a facelift Ep3 guys? Looking to change a few bits but need to know what it is as standard, cant seem to find relevant info. Cheers stu
  39. dB_CTR

Rattle solution

Evening troops. As in the few civic flaws thread above my ep3 has developed the heat shield rattle behind bulkhead. As its out of warranty is there any solution i can do to this myself? Cheers stuart.
  40. dB_CTR

EP3 speed pulse

Evening all, does anyone know the location and colour of the spped pulse wire on a 2004 facelift ctr? Cheers stu
  41. dB_CTR

EP3 alarm wiring

Evening all, per chance does anyone know the location of alarm module and wire colour codes for an 2004 ep3 facelift. Looking for the ground when armed wire mainly but locking wires would help too. Cheers stu.
  42. dB_CTR

EP3 Dash removal

Cheers will do. Stu.
  43. dB_CTR

EP3 Dash removal

Has anyone ever removed an Ep3 dash? Got few mods i want to do and it would make things a lot easier. Cheers Stu.
  44. dB_CTR

EP3 wheel width

Afternoon troops. Looking for new wheels for car but not sure if they will be ok. Will 8.5 x 18`s with 215/35/18 fit ok without rubbing? Cheers Stu.
  45. dB_CTR

Members advice

Evening all, I have spent nights now looking through different threads and forums regading charging my EP3 ctr. I am looking for your advice/ opinion on who you would take your cars to for this conversion. Every company i have spoken to has been very helpfull in different ways I would just like...
  46. dB_CTR

Impossible??

Been speaking to her tonight regarding this issue. She is cool with is as long as it doesn`t turn into same episode of my last couple of cars LOL. Sooo now onto the main event, I am looking to charge my ep3 soon. Can you good chaps help me with some info? 1. Who has this done already? 2...
  47. dB_CTR

Oil questions and recommendations here

Hi there oilman. Newbie honda owner here. I am wanting to service my 04 ep3 which has coverd 50k. Which oil for engine and which for gearbox. Cheers Stu.
  48. dB_CTR

Impossible??

Soo true. Have couple of toys as well. I take notions that time it was audio. The fact that im in the car audio trade as well was something to do with it.This time im not sure which road to go.
  49. dB_CTR

Impossible??

Excuse the non honda literate amoung you? B pipe?? Last car was MK3 Golf with a wee bit of audio in it, including UK`s only MTX Jackhammer sub.
  50. dB_CTR

Impossible??

Yada yada guys you dont know her lol. She is worse than you can imagine. After spending nearly 60k on last car, i have been warned within an inch of my life about going down that route again.
  51. dB_CTR

Impossible??

Afternoon all, recently purchased an 04 CTR . Always liked them..anyway. I am looking for an exhaust that has same cometic looks as standard, is nearly as quiet as standard on idle but when the fun kicks in gives great deep growl. Is this possible and where to buy?? Reason being i have...
Back