• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Astra VXR Nurburgring detail.

I'm really surprised Marc picked a white car to purchase and detail as it doesn't bling like some colours... Or show a true 'wet look'..... Glosses up no doubt... Funny choice for me though... As for zaino and the 51 levels of sealant... It does layer and layer, but it doesn't do it for me.... May be it didn't for him either if he brought celeste dettaglio out, via Chemical Guys.....

With a wax, in a lot of cases, if you had layered it up that much, it would have muted the finish.... 3-8 being optimum, depending on which wax you use...

Strange choice of car also.... Has he not driven a Type-R?????

I know he had a blue VXR previous to this, then after this he bought a green Focus RS. Not sure what he has now though.

I know he had a blue VXR previous to this, then after this he bought a green Focus RS. Not sure what he has now though.

Yes, the green RS is much more detail friendly and I'm sure I've seen multiple coats of celeste on that, to great affect....

Got through page 2 and his attention to detail is autistic. I can hardly believe I've wasted so long reading it, but it is an incredible amount of work.

I'd love to see a flock of seagulls take a colossal communal dump on that car, that would make me happy.

Can appreciate the work put in and what a job he's done. But it's all a little OCD for me. I can't imagine him driving it!!

deeper detail if you would be so kind as to post it here so we can have a jolly good laugh that would be super.

He's selling his 'ice', so another project is on the way.... I'll keep a look out

Yeah I spotted that, but because people keep bumping 3 year old threads I keep thinking it's a new car lol. He does a lot of videos now rather than a picture blog.

F**king Nurburgring edition. Had a modded one of these have a play with Sams Evo. It kept up, i'll give him that but dont know how much it was modded. It was spitting like a spitfire.

Why? It's about as interesting as a poke in the eye.

Your car is clean, well done.

Why? It's about as interesting as a poke in the eye.

Your car is clean, well done.

I would say circa 56,000 people on that forum disagree with you :lol: he's just showing off his skill, and his car. Can't knock him for it, considering that's what the forum is about.

You're right, I shouldn't knock him for it.... But there's clean and then there's anal. 51 coats of wax is lol worthy. It's an old post, he's probably driven it through a puddle since, rendering the whole thing pointless :lol:

Back