• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Astra VXR Nurburgring detail.

Could always do what one of the lad at my local scoob club did yesterday:

DSC04837.jpg

DSC04838.jpg

DSC04833.jpg

:lol: :lol: ROFL.

what gets me is that the car was white to begin with, and at the end it was a little shinier, but still the same colour.

Ok, when it's in the garage it's analy clean, but take it outside... that's going to be a problem

just come across this post. Omg that really is ott! When parked up next to the other vxr's you couldnt tell which was his from a difference in how clean they where! They looked the same.

Imagine if someone keyed it!!!

After looking at his blue VXR he actually lives near me, I thought I reconised the number plate. Pretty sure whenever I see that car it's dirty funnily enough lol

Think he just needs a new hobby or job.

Nice to see someone taking such good care of their car but come on, that's just beyond sad and obsessive.

Give that man a thick ear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love how much of a clean freak he is but on the shots of him cleaning his dash there LOADS of dead bugs on the screen. after 3 waxes a day?

still impressive though :)

As someone said, you can't polish a turd... but this guy sure rolled it in glitter.

What's the point :\ 51 layers of wax. Get a fcuking life.

I was thinking about these throwers the other day when one of these drove past.

They both look like convicts too.

Back