• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 -Return to Track Pg 33

Thanks for the kind comments.
Due to the J's aero kit, wheels and brakes, I think many people may have missed some less obvious mods at Japfest. "some" of them below:

Mugen Racing III Steering wheel and Works Bell Release hub and boss.

Interior1small.jpg

Steeringwheelside.jpg

Vision Technica Wider blue mirrors. They are convex shaped to give a wider field of vision. Additionally they are awesome for reducing glare.

Mirror.jpg

Spoon wide blue interior mirror. This is also convex shaped to give a wider field of vision.

Spoonwidemirror.jpg

Not a great picture because of the light. So here's one of it unfitted.

SpoonMirror.jpg

Carbon mirror cover

Carbonmirror.jpg

Hello mate
What a nice car you got . I tired to pm you , wanted to ask you about the mugen gauges where you get them from I want them in my ep3 :)

This car looks the biz.

There's a part of me that would still love to own a DC5 before I get too old and my girlfriend mentions marriage/kids

Oops I said that out loud

Had a nice day at Brayley Honda Enfield on Saturday where we were shooting photos of the car. Many thanks to the chaps there for giving us free roam of the site; god I wish I owned their garages.

DSC01681f.jpg

DSC01707f.jpg

DSC01711f.jpg

DSC01770f.jpg

DSC01779f.jpg

DSC01783f.jpg

DSC01810f.jpg

DSC01812f.jpg

DSC01820f.jpg

You are going to have to try and stop me kissing this thing at JAE, absolutely stunning.

Never mind the kissing, I'll be in the line to fvck it :twisted:

Fantastic Justin, so much desire; alas, I'll plod on with my EP3 :lol:

Is this the facelift from last year? If so, it will be nice to compare it to photos from last years event, see how much has changed.

Back