• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

Update

Okay back from TGM with Stage 1 clutch, Mfactory diff and ES mount inserts all fitted.

Lets start with the clutch. It feels completly different compared to OEM. Finding it hard to get use to it, makes me feel like im learning to drive again :lol: . Takes alot of getting use to but the snap is excellent. The clutch pedal feels very very light

The diff...well i havent really had a chance to test it as Tom recommends to take it easy the first 200-300 miles. Can defenetly feel its there. Its a weird sensation that also takes alot of getting use to. Its also quite noisey but that doesn't really bother me to much. Cant wait to get on track and test it

Es mounts, well yes they do work very well but fcuk me everything just now vibrates like mad! On idle its a joke!
When i get may car mapped ill get them to tweak the idle speed

Roll on the 1st of march :cool: Car will be getting mapped

The mounts will bed in fine and bed bearable soon.

My innovative solids have settled massively.

As for mapping.... Mase is coming 25/26march....

It was very similar for me Bud when I had the same bits fitted (LSD, stage 1 clutch, and ES engine inserts - yet I also had a gearbox mount fitted too). The rattling is quite a shock at first but you do get used to it, I don't think it has improved over time, but then I guess day by day you don't notice small changes.

The snap of the clutch you talk of is good, but the clutch doesn't like reverse, mine always smells like a pig when I try to park etc. Once the roads dry up a bit more, I'm sure you'll have tales a plenty in relation to the setup though ;) hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
The mounts will bed in fine and bed bearable soon.

My innovative solids have settled massively.

As for mapping.... Mase is coming 25/26march....
Im 50-50 about going with mase for mapping or eurospec.

Unsure, dont really want to me driving around for 3weeks also without getting the mapping done with the manifold and RBC on to

It was very similar for me Bud when I had the same bits fitted (LSD, stage 1 clutch, and ES engine inserts - yet I also had a gearbox mount fitted too). The rattling is quite a shock at first but you do get used to it, I don't think it has improved over time, but then I guess day by day you don't notice small changes.

The snap of the clutch you talk of is good, but the clutch doesn't like reverse, mine always smells like a pig when I try to park etc. Once the roads dry up a bit more, I'm sure you'll have tales a plenty in relation to the setup though ;) hehe

Cheers Karl. Glad it was not just me in for the shock. I seem to have a slight judder when pulling away but im putting what down to the clutch needing some beding in.

Looking forward to giving it some abuse on a track day soon.

Im 50-50 about going with mase for mapping or eurospec.

Unsure, dont really want to me driving around for 3weeks also without getting the mapping done with the manifold and RBC on to

If you take it easy it will mist likely be fine. No wot or full load.

Is it a cc stage 1 you have got? Mines in for one next week. What's the bed in process as I need to have it bedded in for mapping!!

If you take it easy it will mist likely be fine. No wot or full load.

Is it a cc stage 1 you have got? Mines in for one next week. What's the bed in process as I need to have it bedded in for mapping!!

Its an exedy stage 1 kit buddy. Just been told it needs around 300 miles of driving and alot of clutch usage

Bet your looking forward to getting the charger on and mapped :)

Ok sweet. Should be able To Manage that.

Oh mate you've got no idea. Mega excited!!

I've been collecting all new stainless steel nuts bolts & washers, gaskets, silicone vac and pcv hoses etc and it's all sat ready to go now. Just waiting on a belt from America and it's Game Face.

Ok sweet. Should be able To Manage that.

Oh mate you've got no idea. Mega excited!!

I've been collecting all new stainless steel nuts bolts & washers, gaskets, silicone vac and pcv hoses etc and it's all sat ready to go now. Just waiting on a belt from America and it's Game Face.

Awesome. How comes you suddenly decided to go nuts with all these mods :lol:

It's not a sudden urge lol.
I've had 4 DC5s and always wanted to JRSC one and now i can afford it so why not.

Only had this one 4months!

Car going in for mapping tomorrow looking forward to it :cool:

The only thing which is a annoying after its mapped i have to put the OEM ECU back on :( ...drive down to honda put my mapped k100 on the car then get the keys coded :lol:

Going to be weird driving out of eurospec with OEM ECU still on

Spose this is the downside of buying k100 :oops:

noob question alert!

how does eurospec start the car with the k100 installed? you must be able to do it if they can, and if you're going straight to honda then no worries really?

noob question alert!

how does eurospec start the car with the k100 installed? you must be able to do it if they can, and if you're going straight to honda then no worries really?

They will disabled the immobiliser and start cracking on with the map. Once finished they then have to enable the immobiliser but this means the car wont be able to start as the keys are not coded yet. Immobiliser has to be enabled in order to get the keys coded to the ECU other wise it wont communicate with honda's software

The second hand k100 i bought has a CPL turbo map on it so i cant use it to plod around in. Bit of a bummer as most people would of had a N/A map perviously

Last edited by a moderator:
Back