• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

E46 BMW M3 build up

Ahhhh right my apologies then.

The running cost are silly, front discs alone are around £300! I'm lucky enough to not need this as my daily driver though, thank god!

Stunning mate, really really nice even in that stomach lining yellow ;) And as someone else mentioned a car I would also like to own one day :)
174mph Sweet baby Jesus :eek:

More progress today....

Got this for a good price, its a ac schnitzer rear diffuser.

19042010218.jpg

19042010217.jpg

Not a fan of the chrome to be honest, tryed it on and hated the chrome straight away....so it came straight back off again :roll:

19042010213.jpg

So, out came the cans of paint and masking tape....

20042010219.jpg

20042010220.jpg

20042010223.jpg

All i need now is some black allen headed bolts and i'll get it fitted, heres a quick pic of it resting on the exhausts until the bolts are sourced.

20042010222.jpg

Opinions?? :wink:

The black is miles better than the chrome.

Looks posh.

:cool:

i am sorry, you have confused posh with something else. I think the chrome tyres look much much more better. he wanted his car to look prestigious, and pimping it out is not making it look posh but making it look more boy racer lol.
i actually love the colour ... not the wheels ***

i am sorry, you have confused posh with something else. I think the chrome tyres look much much more better. he wanted his car to look prestigious, and pimping it out is not making it look posh but making it look more boy racer lol.
i actually love the colour ... not the wheels ***

Don't be sorry, im not.

I was reffering to the AC Schnitzer parts being posh.

Another disagreement between you two.

I personally think it looks better without the chrome though, doesnt look like a boy racer car either. For that you need generic Motorworld wheels and an Etech spoiler plonked on top of the car

Back