• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

E46 BMW M3 build up

Very nice, always liked but do agree about the exhaust sound. Not deep enough for me and sounds like its trying to scream but without getting there.

Still undecided on colour but does look better with the black wheels.

Nice car i have got to say undoubtedly one of the best cars i have ever driven managed to take one out from the bmw garage when i was 18 lol they let me take it on my own

Congrats - love e46 M3s and yours looks a great car. My mate had this CSL which he has just sold but now cannot find anything to match it :(

DSCN1470.jpg

I would also be interested to see what the top speed is without the limiter.

I wouldnt condone you try this ofcourse as it would probably be stupid speeds

Thanks guys

More progress today

Before

11042010203.jpg

Stripped down

11042010200.jpg

Prepped

11042010204.jpg

Primered

17042010211.jpg

Painted

11042010207.jpg

All back together

17042010212.jpg

I also fitted some silvertech bulbs to the front indicators to get rid of the orange tint to them

BU581S.jpg

And i also ordered these...

newproductphoto103.jpg

Nice man, not keen on the colour though.

£10,000 you say....

S2000 anyone????????

I think Nick was offering his S2K up to allow him to consider M3 purchase, not make a comparison. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Thats right Carl, I had no idea that these were accessible for that region of cash.

Loads of car for what now seems very little compared to what I always imagine M3's being.

Saying that, its the running cost's that will cripple you.

Back