• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Finally my Milano **Interior and Front Bumper Update**

Bit of a bump.

Opinions guys. Getting the wheels redone. Black again or a very dark anthracite?

Can anyone put dark anthracite on mine for me?

it's going in on the 9th to TGM for FRSU, 2 new tyres and refurb & paint.

Anthracite for me mate, I think it will look better.

Plus go for something different :D .

Anthracite for me mate, I think it will look better.

Plus go for something different :D .

Yeah it's what i'm thinking. Spit & Shine suggested it but TGM were about £5 cheaper, plus can get everything else done there in one go. FRSU & 2 new tyres.

Got to let them know Monday i reckon.

I think either would look good on a milano, I'll do a photoshop later tonight if no one else does it before then

right, wasn't the easiest as you've only got pics with black wheels are trying to cut them out and then blend with black isn't easy. Here's what i came up with

c4doc.jpg

^^ cheers.

I'm still not sure, especially after seeing Chase's on here the other day. Got to let Tom know tomorrow at some point really

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Tone, looking at yours and James' make me think I should change it up for a dark anthracite. Not a fan of the lighter ones.

Justneed to call Tom tomorrow.

Right, decided to go for a dark anthracite.

Going in on Saturday & picking it up the following wednesday before holiday.

Gambish's new wheels, look pretty cool if you ask me, a lot better than the black ones...

gambish.jpg

Back