• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Looks exactly like the Earth Dreams concept - I'd imagine that this is definitely not the finished article. It's too far a step back from the red thing that was unveiled earlier in the year and far too similar to the black test mule. Deffo more to come IMO.

I reckon your on the ball there TypeRiter. Honda would be missing the trick if they were to use this current design seen driving around the ring!

Agree with Mr TypeRiter. It looks pretty much identical to the Earth Dreams concept. It'd be nonsensical to tease the concept pictures, then launch the concept to such acclaim at Geneva, to then go back to this.

Surely they won't.

Surely......

Found this posted on another forum.

ubevydu9.jpg

:D

I take it no one been on the website? It's quite funny "Want to go buy milk. Really fast?" and there's an online form to fill in to register your interest.
Then the Civic is blurred out and you run your mouse over the tiles and it has flashes of it at different angles. The lights go up into the rear of the spoiler. This car is utterly spaff worthy.

http://www.honda.co.uk/cars/campaigns/2014/civic-type-r/

Here's a screenshot just now actually

Civic.jpg

That does look good. There have been some spy shots of it online that make it look turd but I guess it's a rough version of the final car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little something I picked up at my dealer today. It's a shame he didn't know the difference between an EP3 and FN2 shaped CTR!

atarehav.jpg
a3a3e8e5.jpg
etyzeze5.jpg
yve5uvu4.jpg

I'm so excited for this car, surly if dealers are handing out those it must be similar looking when it comes out?! I could afford 25k but trying not to hold out to much hope as can see it being 30k:(

Back