• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Looks like it'll be like marmite either love or hate but I think Honda styling have always been like that. Some people weren't to keen on the EP3 when that first came out saying it looked like a mpv from the front end. FN2 was the same, some people thought it was a bit too Jap I still talk to people who hate the arse end.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is Honda have always divided opinion on the looks of the car but, personally, I think Honda's styling does eventually grow on people, most people now really like the look of the EP3.

Maybe this new one will grow on us in time, but we still have to wait till it FINALLY comes out!!!

Looks like it'll be like marmite either love or hate but I think Honda styling have always been like that. Some people weren't to keen on the EP3 when that first came out saying it looked like a mpv from the front end. FN2 was the same, some people thought it was a bit too Jap I still talk to people who hate the arse end.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is Honda have always divided opinion on the looks of the car but, personally, I think Honda's styling does eventually grow on people, most people now really like the look of the EP3.

Maybe this new one will grow on us in time, but we still have to wait till it FINALLY comes out!!!

Finally could be quite soon, the Paris motor show is 40 days away:)

^^^
What he said, anyone who's already put a deposit down for the new CTR must have more money than sense imho.

As mentioned on Civinfo the pictures look a little odd with the size of the Civic...

UhV4OuQ.jpg

YZ33Zj2.jpg

Surely it will have a spoiler?

Anyway this will be poo compared to that new crazy arbarth that's coming out with a dog box, looks epic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think it looks that small, it looks like it sits infront of the estate so in comparison to that would that not be the size of an average hatch back?

Fresh pics

Honda-Civic-Type-R-1.jpg

Honda-Civic-Type-R-2.jpg

Honda-Civic-Type-R-10.jpg

Now we know why it suddenly feels so small, it is narrower than the concept.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is also interesting:

Japanese car manufacturer Honda have filmed its latest commercial for the new Honda Civic – Type R concept in Rijeka, Croatia, the Ministry of Transport reports… “Scenery from the commercial will be seen all over the world. This project will be great tourist promotion for the city of Rijeka, the Primorje-Gorski Kotar County and Croatia,” the Ministry said, adding that one of the criteria in selecting the destination for the commercial was the attractiveness of the location.

Honda Europe, based in London, organised the project and selected Rijeka out of a number of possible locations. The advert was shot on a section of the Rijeka Bypass, between the junction of St. Kuzam and Križišće, also on the attractive road which runs along the edge of Bakar Bay, as well as on the main D-404, which connects Rijeka port terminal with Draga on the Rijeka highway.

Over 200 people from the UK, Netherlands and Slovenia took part in the commercial filming in Croatia which took place very early in the morning or late at night. (pics: Ministry of Transport)

Looks sh1t. Needs arch flare.

+1

It actually looks like they've just aesthetically dolled up a standard Civic. Look at the poor fitting exhausts and the rear diffuser hanging lower than the bumper at the sides.

Back