• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I have a white one on its way (cant wait). Seeing as I have brought one I cant get information off Honda. I have been informed there will be more extras to choose from even thought I am having the GT, (how much do they want me to spend) I have had a hint that it will be the week off 29th June - 5th July the week after the Goodwood Festival Of speed (is anyone going on the 25th?). I hope so seeing as I have been waiting since last year for it i'm getting impatient now.

I am new to Honda so i'm hoping that the Type R lives up to its name.

Wendy, there are several 'packs' available . There is a cabon pack for the inside and one for the outside as well as a Rally Red pack which adds red mirrors , red grill and lots of other bits to it as well as a red inside pack which adds red to bottom of steering wheel and red air vents et . Your dealer should have details on them by now, if not then the accessories pages are online below.

Details below ( click on link ) : ( click next or right arrow to see more pack options )

https://www.facebook.com/TypeRWorld/photos/pcb.1190929367599557/1190929020932925/?type=1&theater

HTH.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to see Honda last Wednesday to confirm I want it still and they said they are still to confirm what extras there will be. I like the sound of the carbon pack not feeling the extra red stuff plus I want the black mirrors.

End of August.....I have been told end of June start of July at latest as I am selling my car :(

Optional list isn't released until July, I was told Friday if ordering the Gt & adding extras is looking more like late August.
Honda need final choices in by the 12th & when the optional list is released they will be added to orders if wanted
Dealers aren't getting demos till this mth, my dealers demo is arriving end of June

Last edited by a moderator:
I have spoken to Honda this evening. They have said the optional extra packs are fitted at the dealership after the cars are deliverd!
They are checking for a date tomorrow for me but i was told when the demos come in thats when mine will come to as i was one of the first 50 orders, hence being told end of June start of July.

lets see what happens and see what info i get tomorrow.
:mad:
i cant believe after what i am paying they want an additional £2500 for a carbon pack :(

After seeing this driving about, the figures on paper etc, it's a brilliant car, but that rear end:

YAO-MING-SCARED-HECK-NO-FACE-AFRAID.jpg

The polished metal metallic and sporty blue metallic are my fav colours.

These 2 will be the rarer choices on the rds, apparently Cw, milano & blacks are the most chosen.
I still think releasing the Cw from the start is a poor move from honda, owning a Cw isn't going to be special anymore they've possibly killed that off with this release

Carbuyer video review of the new Type R.

[video=youtube;oab3XoYx3fU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oab3XoYx3fU[/video]

Back