• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I saw my first one in Black yesterday afternoon, have to admit it looks very aggressive in Black.

Still cant be tempted away from the rep mobile at the moment though!! :D

A red one pulled up at a pub in Gloucester when Des and I were having a beer in the garden.

Saw a red one the other day in town.

There is a few in Ayrshire. Seen a blue, CW, Red and the polished metal also up here.

Type-Rs are popular up here in Ayr it seems. Lots of FN2s, EP3's, DC5s DC2s and now a few FK2s. I forgot the FD2 at McDonalds lol

Saw one driving through dumbarton, a nice blue one didn't get a good look.

Then in edinburgh near the city by pass. i saw a nice black one and got a good look driving along next to it. i must say its alot nicer in the flesh than in the pictures. black one looked stunning.

My girlie is driving my one round Wolfsburg area of Germany and said still she hasn't seen another one yet

Saw a red one the other day in town.

There is a few in Ayrshire. Seen a blue, CW, Red and the polished metal also up here.

Type-Rs are popular up here in Ayr it seems. Lots of FN2s, EP3's, DC5s DC2s and now a few FK2s. I forgot the FD2 at McDonalds lol

The sporrans in Jockland must be overflowing.
kilt.gif

:lol:

They still do absolutely nothing for me. Drift mode is an utterly pointless addition which will no doubt end up breaking anyway.

Completely agree and I think it's the wait for them that has the new TypeR so thin on the ground atm. It'll never sell in massive numbers but I reckon once people see the new RS in the flesh and test drive it, a percentage will come back to the Honda and we'll see some more on the road.

Completely agree and I think it's the wait for them that has the new TypeR so thin on the ground atm. It'll never sell in massive numbers but I reckon once people see the new RS in the flesh and test drive it, a percentage will come back to the Honda and we'll see some more on the road.
According to rs direct they've had a few fk2 owners revert back to the mk2 rs after a few months

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

According to rs direct they've had a few fk2 owners revert back to the mk2 rs after a few months

Would explain the one up for sale at Rs direct,
Apparently the fk2 is nearing the end of run, as they're already tooling up for the 10th gen, could be good for residuals

Would explain the one up for sale at Rs direct,
Apparently the fk2 is nearing the end of run, as they're already tooling up for the 10th gen, could be good for residuals
Looking good for me in Northern Ireland then as I have only seen one other on the roads

Heard today of a fellow owner who is having problems with the diff on their car making a not very normal clunk, clunk, clunk when it is on full lock and moving slowly.

Another owner has had the same issue and Honda have taken his car back for testing but no update from that after 10 days...

... but the first chap above, and separate from the second, has been told that it is wear and tear and he'll have to pay to get it fixed. His car has done just over 1000 miles and is five months old.

Wiffs of a design/manufacturing fault to me, but Honda are being unreasonably poor with warranty claims with this car on nearly everything I've read. Doesn't bode well.

Wear & tear on the diff on a 5mth old car :confused: if Honda are going down that road then they'll have a lot of cars handed back & refunds asked.
I knew they would be like this, paint warranty is only 3yrs on this car, as much as I love the car I wouldn't think twice about handing it back if they try similar on me.
Was the chaps car modified

Back