• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

Pics look ace mate, wish i could have taken some that good. glad you like the message on the tie bar, courtesy of the apprentice at Blackpool Honda :lol:

It's iPod/USB compatible only. The little LCD screen stays on the HU, so there isn't physically any space to fit a CD.

I can't actually remember the last time I played a CD in the car tbh.

You can fit a changer to it.

Sweet car Tone, i'm about as jealous as they come, you go from a minter NHB AE, to a minter DC5, the NHS is paying you too much son;) :lol: Lovely car mate:twisted:

Very nice, I like it alot:D.

Do you know if your side sills are standard? I have them on my dc2, they where on the car when brought it and thought they where aftermarket. If they are oem i'm well pleased.

DSC03205.jpg

Do you know if your side sills are standard? I have them on my dc2, they where on the car when brought it and thought they where aftermarket. If they are oem i'm well pleased.

I'm pretty sure they are standard. Yet another perk that the JDM market got that the EDM didn't. They finally sorted it out for the FN2 though. :rolleyes:

Very nice, I like it alot:D.

Having seen a couple of other DC5's up close at the recent Norfolk meet, it appears my door sills are not standard as the standard ones are not metal all the way along the sill. Could be part of the titanium add on pack that I have :confused:?

Nice looking car. I do love dc5s. Where you parked in asda today about about 12:30

B pipe and Carbon manifold cover fitter yesterday. Thanks Stoo. ;) (picks will follow when I get round to it.)

Earlier in the week I changed my full beams for some Osram night breakers:

nightbreaker_h1.jpg

Seem to be a fair bit brighter. Claim to be whiter also, but I can't tell the difference tbh. My order also came with some free white sidelights which compliment the HID's. fitted them and they look much better.

Not knowing that I was going to get the sidelights chucked in, I had also ordered some LED sidlights which arrived yesterday:

501whp4.jpg

After reading a bit on the DC5 forum, people where saying not to push the bulb tightly into the connectors as the metal body waas causing the fuses to blow. I thought I would take this advice on board, however both LED's have fallen out and into the headlights :mad: . Looks like I'm going to have to remove the bumper and then the headlights to get them out again :mad: :mad: . Worst bit is, I didn't even get chance to see how good they looked.

Fail.

After reading a bit on the DC5 forum, people where saying not to push the bulb tightly into the connectors as the metal body waas causing the fuses to blow. I thought I would take this advice on board, however both LED's have fallen out and into the headlights :mad: . Looks like I'm going to have to remove the bumper and then the headlights to get them out again :mad: :mad: . Worst bit is, I didn't even get chance to see how good they looked.
Fail.

Gutted. Thats going to be a pain in the ass to sort out. I'm guessing re-move the headlight and try and shake the bulbs out via the fixing holes??

I do lol when I see cars with aftermarket Lexus style lights with bulbs rolling around in them.

Back