• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

But of course Scott, only thinking of me obviously ;) lmao :lol: Yet I feel I'd rather delve in to the last of my savings if absolutely desperate as opposed to giving up the seats, harnesses, and bar for 30% of their value, but thanks for the offer :p

But of course Scott, only thinking of me obviously ;) lmao :lol: Yet I feel I'd rather delve in to the last of my savings if absolutely desperate as opposed to giving up the seats, harnesses, and bar for 30% of their value, but thanks for the offer :p

No worries, shall be waiting in the wings. :lol:

You said you had 30+ photo's of the seats and the condition? Post them up you fanny! Even if they are damaged I want to see moar of them.

That's a point. Karl you still got them spacers? Might be interested.. though I still feel 5mil might not be enough.

That's a bugger. So how you getting on fella?

Thus far nothing to report job wise, have been applying to a few a day but haven't heard anything back from anybody yet :(

That's a point. Karl you still got them spacers? Might be interested.. though I still feel 5mil might not be enough.

Yup Sun, still got them, PM if interested dude :)

Any news on the Brides yet?

Nothing yet, TNT still haven't got back to me. Last correspondance I had said they would contact me in 10 days and that time frame will be up on Monday so I'll call them Monday if I haven't heard anything over the weekend.

Hello mate, nothing to report thus far really. Seat issue has been dealt with, but have been lax and haven't taken any pictures of them to post, lots of DIY requirements taking up my time :? But I'll post soon :)

In regards to the bits I'm still waiting for from Touge, as far as I'm aware all the little bits are ready, along with the J's manifold and downpipe :p So only thing holding the despatch back is the exhaust so hoping that'll be completed soon *crosses fingers*

Other than that, I have a desire to purchase some Nitron coilovers, but thinking I'll wait 'til the JDM bits arrive and get everything fitted and set-up at the same time (along with a more aggressive FRSU). Time will tell about these though.

Your a better man than I am - Nitrons are major squollar. More aggressive set-up? I like the sound of -2.6 to -3.0 LOL (whatever gets the wheels under the arches LOL) when I get my coilovers early in 2011.

What zorst you got again? J's SS 70RR? Can't wait to hear it.

I wonder how one would go about entering Time-Attack?

They're not too bad I don't think, just under £1,800 with the spring upgrade, which is about the same as Tein monoflex's but without the issues Teins seem to be having recently.

Exhaust, correct, 70RR :twisted: Better be worth the (thus far, 3.5 month) lead time :lol: Although I'm sure it will.

-3.0 camber? Serious! Will be able to get the back end super low :p

Time attack? Intrigueing. However, I lack a charger which most guys seem to run so don't see me be able to compete.

I heard a 60RS on a S2000 last week at about 9200rpm's.

Sounded amazing :lol: .

When did you order all of your bits ????

Yeah - I don't know about Time Attack, I'm sure you'd need more than just pocket money mods to run a campaign; probably need a team behind you.

I promised myself that I'm going to go all out on mine - not like I'm going to get the money back for it that I really could. So go with the first stage of N/A (header/K100/Inlet Mani - to go) tuning, then sort the suspension and geo - then start going stripped and caged and tracking it at every oppo, when I feel fees for tracking the car aren't prohibiting me from going for more mods. I'll run with an OEM bumper on track though, I think.

I heard a 60RS on a S2000 last week at about 9200rpm's.

Sounded amazing :lol: .

When did you order all of your bits ????

Well that's good to hear, as I've only got youtube soundclips to go by so I'm hoping it sounds as outstanding as I hope it does :) In regards to placing the order, I think it was at the beginning of August so it's been quite a wait.

I was running -2.6 on the front of my EP3, wasn't that noticable..

One does ponder hehe

I promised myself that I'm going to go all out on mine - not like I'm going to get the money back for it that I really could. So go with the first stage of N/A (header/K100/Inlet Mani - to go) tuning, then sort the suspension and geo - then start going stripped and caged and tracking it at every oppo, when I feel fees for tracking the car aren't prohibiting me from going for more mods. I'll run with an OEM bumper on track though, I think.

Yeah definately don't want the lushness that is the Airwalker damaged by an overzealous track day :? But good to hear that you're going all out now, as when I met you in Crawley the first time you were a bit apprehensive of seeking power increases, so I like your new angle :cool:

This car is epic, love cosmic just like mine, love the purple look, done a bit of purple myself but not as much as you! Also all the JDM parts are just awesome!!!!! Awesome car mate, and it's not in your face either :cool::cool::cool:

Cheers for the comment Bluntcap :smt023 And yeah I've seen your car over on "the other side" lol Looks good, especially like the sound of the new exhaust setup :p

Blimey....just read through the 63 pages on this post and my god what a CTR. Stunning work on this one...make me think do i really ant to start moding as like you i wont be able to stop once i get going again..!!!!!

Back