• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

You'll have to join the ever lengthening queue! :lol:

And Martin, if he does, he's doing an excellent job at keeping it a secret from my Mum. Top man. :lol:

Tbh Karl if your rents are anything like you, I'm sure your mother will be fully aware of your dad on pussay patrol

Just read this from start to finish and decided it would be a fitting place for my first post!!

Lovely car, shame about the down points but the ups must make it worthwhile or you wouldn't still have it!!

That actually gave me a semi.

It does me, every time I get to drive it. Although that isn't very often.

They're £32k, damn! Out of my price range

That's cheap for one! :lol: My Dad did toy with the idea of a "track pack" one but decided £88k was a bit too much.

Just read this from start to finish and decided it would be a fitting place for my first post!!

Lovely car, shame about the down points but the ups must make it worthwhile or you wouldn't still have it!!

Pretty much that; you've got to take the rough with the smooth if you love something enough. :lol:

Oh yeah, I forgot to say thank you for bowing down to peer pressure and posting them. Does look lovely!

You're welcome. ;)

Well seeing as I have a spare morning I thought I'd finally reveal a secret that I've been keeping for quite some time (almost 6 months to be exact); although it isn't secret to two people, they know who they are. :lol:

But two weeks ago I picked my car up from TGM after them having it for two weeks (coinciding with my yearly service); taking the car from the state you see below to something quite different. ;)

IMG_4662.jpg

IMG_7074.jpg

IMG_5267.jpg

IMG_6810.jpg

From the above, to how she stands now:

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

Personally, I think they look fecking awesome! However, if I had known how much they cost to prep, fit, and paint, I very much doubt I would have ordered them. Saying that, TGM have done an excellent job and I am very pleased with them.

Some of the more eagle-eyed will note that the car is higher than before, and that is because Tom (TGM) raised the front by 12mm as he was scared that if I hit a bump whilst turning that the tyres would catch and shatter them (only being made from fibreglass). It looked amazing slammed with them on, but I went ahead and had the car raised, but think perhaps it was too much. So may have it lowered slightly when I have the geometry re-done (as raising it has thrown the angles and camber out and the car now handles like a bag of spanners).

So next up; lowering (perhaps), geometry, and finally getting a second silencer fitted to the old exhaust as I never seem to have the time recently (in the process of buying a house so all my spare time seems to be being taken up by shopping!).

Re: K20 FTW.. Contents now with links. Pg 155, Dad's GTR.

Very nice indeed. :smt023

Looks amazing :cool:

I was really tempted to buy these myself but was put off by the costs to fit and paint etc. Wish I had now, very jealous!

Back