• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

"Car weirdly isn't selling as complete, going to part it out..."

attachment.php

Damn shame to see the car go dude, hope the new owner keeps it in sight for the community. Also, two cars and a child are totally doable ya big fanny. :lol:

The majority of us on here would be really sad to see this getting parted out, I can't imagine how heart breaking it would be for you.

Two cars is definitely doable! Or take it off the road for a year, do all the elbow-greasy under the skin jobs, don't sell it!

Keep it. Tell the mrs to **** off. Plenty of people have kids and a naughty car. I have a similar predicament with my rallye but more to do with space as trying to buy a house but can't really stretch to one with a garage unless we move to a pikey area which isn't gonna happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus it doesn't owe you money so not really costing you much to keep. If you were still modding it then maybe, but as it stands it's not. Think about it carefully man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, sad times. It'll almost be it's fifth year in my ownership by the time I get back from Spa in April.

Have looked at and have considered a vast array of replacements, but nothing is winning me over. I either have too expensive a taste or their just too damned boring to drive.

Awesome spec, will be a shame to split it all up though.

Its a gutting feeling when you have spent so much time and money getting it to this sort of stage to get it all taken off and sold :(

Very much so. The day it hit home was a bad one. Complete mixture of anger and upset, with a mild hatred for those making me see the cars' impracticality for the future.

Joe, given that the Yen was stronger when I was purchasing I'm unclear without adding up all of my receipts etc. Although I wouldn't expect it to be under £25k. Probably more.

Joe, given that the Yen was stronger when I was purchasing I'm unclear without adding up all of my receipts etc. Although I wouldn't expect it to be under £25k. Probably more.

Crikey old chap. A fair bit of dollar!

Ah well - we all have out hobbies. I hope you get a good chunk back mate. GLWTS'

Shame to see the journey come to an end Karl. Really nice build with some great parts. Joe buy the Advan's! They'd look great on a CR-Z.

Back