• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My S15

Looking very nice mate, love the GM!

as for headunit, I've just put one of the 2013 alpine units in the S2K, it's got some good features and the quality of the Bluetooth streaming is very impressive... Previews available at JAE :)

Thanks lads

I usually buy a Pioneer as I know how to bypass the parking brake but I don't mind looking at others.
The minidisc is awesome but hard to get hold of. :lol:

I've got a single din alpine Ida x305 that I need to get around to putting up for sale. You just reminded me.

Mark. What's the standard power on one of these?
Gruppe M looks brilliant (Doesn't look very efficient at getting air in though?). I'd expect the induction noise will be a fair bit quieter with it as it's enclosed.

Are the shít wheels going to be making an appearance at JAE?

Either way, I well want a poke around this machine :smt023

I have a load of MDs from back in the day!

YES!

Mark. What's the standard power on one of these?
Gruppe M looks brilliant (Doesn't look very efficient at getting air in though?). I'd expect the induction noise will be a fair bit quieter with it as it's enclosed.

They push out 260bhp in the Spec-R form. The air comes in from the bonnet gap but to help it I can buy a carbon tray that sits on the front and has a groove to guide the air in.
The induction noise is the same as the open filter but its a different noise. It's really quite good.

Are the shít wheels going to be making an appearance at JAE?

Either way, I well want a poke around this machine :smt023

Sh!t wheels will be on till after Christmas, I've you no cash ATM and winter is on the way.
Poking is allowed.

Jesus christ change those bloody wheels.

raptorjesusphotou1.jpg

Had a moment this morning Mark that you'll get to do at some point im sure.
Took Anglia to work this morning, On the way there come across a closed road. No signs about it being closed or anything. It was a little B road. Two cars in front of me and a car behind me. The two in front started performing 8 point turns to turn round, car behind reverses to a little lay by in the verge to turn round. ME, Well it's rear wheel drive, only one thing to do. 1st gear, and light the tyres up. Straight round in one go, With a lovely cloud of tyre smoke. I love rear wheel drive. (as did the guy in the lay by, he was p1ssing himself)

Had a moment this morning Mark that you'll get to do at some point im sure.
Took Anglia to work this morning, On the way there come across a closed road. No signs about it being closed or anything. It was a little B road. Two cars in front of me and a car behind me. The two in front started performing 8 point turns to turn round, car behind reverses to a little lay by in the verge to turn round. ME, Well it's rear wheel drive, only one thing to do. 1st gear, and light the tyres up. Straight round in one go, With a lovely cloud of tyre smoke. I love rear wheel drive. (as did the guy in the lay by, he was p1ssing himself)

Used to do that regardless of road closures :lol:

Ive yet to do anything like this. I don't want to be the knob who over shoots it and ends up in the hedge :lol:

Raining this weekend :twisted:

looks very nice mate. always like the look of GM's too.

Cheers dude, im loving it.

I'm not saying i was in full control, To be honest, i nearly did cr4p myself as i thought i'd over done it, but managed to save it like a HERO. (massive fluke)
I cant do them slowly like my mate can in his Granada, he just sits there smoking the tyres slowly going round (on private land i must add) My car hasnt got the power to do it slowly, It's all or nothing.

Back