• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My S15

Well ive been told that the S15 is very controllable when sliding. Hopefully i'll find out in a controlled manner :lol:

Cant wait to do some dicking about on open ground.
Just need to find some place where the biddy patrol wont call the 5 0 :lol:

Had a moment this morning Mark that you'll get to do at some point im sure.
Took Anglia to work this morning, On the way there come across a closed road. No signs about it being closed or anything. It was a little B road. Two cars in front of me and a car behind me. The two in front started performing 8 point turns to turn round, car behind reverses to a little lay by in the verge to turn round. ME, Well it's rear wheel drive, only one thing to do. 1st gear, and light the tyres up. Straight round in one go, With a lovely cloud of tyre smoke. I love rear wheel drive. (as did the guy in the lay by, he was p1ssing himself)

I'd love to see something like this! It would make my day! :D

I'd love to see something like this! It would make my day! :D

A couple of friends from down this way are into their drifting. Followed them one night late up to a new part of the road network including a hulking great island. As soon as they hit it they just went sidewards. They did a couple of laps of it then carried on their drive like it was nothing. So funny to watch from the car and seriously impressive.

Cant wait to do some dicking about on open ground.
Just need to find some place where the biddy patrol wont call the 5 0 :lol:

Got images of you trying to drift over and over again in a dock land area, with Walkden telling you how to do it and making you keep trying, whilst two fishermen look on. Hang on havnt i seen that in a movie somewhere?

I'm after one of them through work, not happening though. Passat or Golf FML.

She had a choice, fully loaded Focus, middle spec A3 or an entry level 116d (that oddly still has a decent spec).

They're very good cars IMO. Styling grows more on you once you own one. I'd love a coupe but they're a bit too much at the moment.

I love the new shape 1series.

M135i in blue with a red interior

images

Only dori i've done was the early edition 135i, TC off, damp roundabout, dead of night, dori round, arse tighten, off roundabout, TC back on.

I'll leave it there i think.

You must make a supreme Chav video whilst doing it.

Get your panzer chat out of my thread :lol:

Had a moment on the way home.
At a junction turning right, nice and steadily pulled out. Back end carried on, opposite lock and played with the throttle. Car straightened up and away we go. At around 5mph :lol:

FLOL I thought this was the random S15 chat thread or is this the actual members car thread? I can't remember.

Drifting in the wet and pulling it off is the most winning feeling in the world.

This is the members car thread.
I've got the other thread for abuse, general cr@p and other chat not related to my S15

:lol:

Back