• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Newan's 52 NHB. Type R number 1

Few piccies from a recent airfield track day thingy...

4181aefa.jpg

52ad7df0.jpg

783d3f72.jpg

922c40a6.jpg

9da24224.jpg

bfb258bb.jpg

Car felt awesome, it's really well set up at the moment, handled perfectly although I feel I could use a bit more rubber on the road, maybe some 225's.

Have another trackday at the above site this coming saturday, with spaces left.

Kemble Airfield - Here

50quid for the day. Starts at 8am. If you can make it and want to come, give me a shout and I'll get you in.:cool:

Video of the day. - Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Good pics man :) .

Is that a yellow FN2 I see at the back?

I was tempted by the track day but being such a long wy away, I'll have to give it a miss :( .

Not a huge fan of the yellow, but it's not drastic. What is drastic, however, is that god aweful 50 foot sticker on the rear quarter panel! Yuck..
On topic though, very nice CTR you have there Newannaive, especially liking the OCD cleaning, made me chuckle, but in a very impressed way

On topic though, very nice CTR you have there Newannaive, especially liking the OCD cleaning, made me chuckle, but in a very impressed way

cheers, it's not that clean all the time. 50/50 at best.:)

Essex mate :) .

fackin 'ell, thats a bit too far.

Not really. Took the CW FN2 for a very quick blart at the end of JAE. Was quite nice to drive actually. Too quiet standard though. Could hardly hear the engine.

Bit too heavy and slow for me though.;)

Back