• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Last time I looked I loved this car.. I'm not a fan of the bonnet and those plastic things on the bumper. Look forward to seeing the different wheels ON though.

"Go Red"

What happened to the Team Dyanmics?

Team Dynamics decided that instead of making customer orders, they'd take the fresh delivery of blanks and cut a load of wheels that they can keep in stock. Would have had to have waited another four months, told them to foad.

Pics! when fitted.

I bet your car would look good with them on! And true, it's your car, your own decisions!

Why the hate against Rota's? They usually look great!
Looking forward to seeing yours on the car mate.

It's the usual Nick, they're copies of original designs. The problem is, the original ones cost a small fortune to buy, and I don't have an unlimited bank balance. I liked the look of them so I got them, hopefully they'll sit nicely and look the part.

Amazes me how worked up jdm snobs get over rotas. Rodan's got the right idea. Nice rims Darren they'll look really well on the teg. Should roll and turn corners and everything even though they're not forged by ninjas and cooled in the blood of a 1000 samurai

Sent from the NecronomiPhon

TEGIWA = Die horrible people
ROTA = Take my money

There is a special place in hell for those who compromise their morals for the sake of a few pennies...

At the end of the day, I don't have loads to spend on my car. I want it to look good and go well, that's all that matters. If people think I'm compromising my integrity by buying copy wheels, then that's their issue, not mine. The passion I have for my car, will never be watered down just because I can't afford to buy expensive parts. What it comes down to is simple, if you don't like my choice of parts, don't comment, I'm building this car for me and not anyone else. Kthnxbye :)

I think what Hatto is getting at is that you were ranting on FB about people fitting tegiwa intakes, accusing them of ripping off gruppe r&d etc. Yet you fit rota which they have done for Rays, works etc :)

Perhaps.

Afaic Dotty, Hatto can do one. I don't like Tegiwa products but I do enjoy winding people about the fact they own them. I've never had issues with Rotas so if I com across as a hypocrit then so be it. Wheels to me are a different matter. Rays,Volks,Works etc. are taking the literal out of their so called loyal fan base by charging the earth for a product that hasn't needed R&D for the best part of a decade. The designs they use are only an evolution of previous designs from wheels manafacturers that have long since dissapeared.
I'm not here to argue this point and will do with my car what I want. If people don't like that, then I suggest they but an Integraof their own and they can put whatever fcuking parts they want on it. People don't have to read this thread just to drop smartarse comments. They don't have to make comments on my FB either. For as much as I care they could hate my car, but it's still me getting the fun out of it and it's still me that has to pay the bills for it. So until Hatto decides to send me the money for some Volks or Rays, then I will build my car how I see fit. :)

The Japanese built their industry in electronics and vehicles copying European designs and putting those companies out of business in the process. Jdm whores can fcuk off. Tegiwa supply oem Honda , hondata, stoptech, skunk2 , rota, bc, racing logic, mugen and many other brands. As well as some of their own stuff. You lot are living in the past and all drive fords now anyway.....

Sent from the NecronomiPhon

Back