• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

That's brilliant mate, I like it alot. In fact I want it, I even like the orange indicators!

Daft question, I take it its an electric roof, one button press?

Suits <3 removing seats :lol:

Nice one Nick! You got it then... :cool:

P.s. Can't believe you remembered to go and get your tray from the top of the bus shelter... :lol:

re: Tuning, I remember J7 telling me the Spoon ECU (IIRC) worked well as a fixed map, and you won't have any of the immobilser issues the UK cars do if you want to fit it.

Most s2000 guys go with the aem ecu should make 10whp on a standard car (says mase)

Nice one guys, I have looked at the Spoon one Nick but was out off by the fixed map, I though maybe the extra £100 or so spent on a mappable would be better.

Also, what are these ECU designed for, the UKDM or the JDM ones, im not sure how much of a effect they would have on the diferent cars and which would be better suited.

Daft question, I take it its an electric roof, one button press?

Yes mate, you undo two clips that fix to the A pillars then just hold the roof button down and its down in about 7 seconds.

P.s. Can't believe you remembered to go and get your tray from the top of the bus shelter... :lol:

Lols, once a gypo always a gypo ;) :lol: .

lovely suits!

nice coulor too,is there a height limit with these cars though? would 6ft 3in fit in comfortably?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just gave it some right foot as I came around a round about and onto a dual carriageway, the back end edgeing out, I wasn't drifting like, but I can see how it's done. Awesome, I'm still grinning now. It's such a different experiance to FWD.

Suits, Mase will be at te Mimms meet. Might be worth popping down for a chat? :p

Really, I may pop down then. You going down Harv?

yeah im gonna pop down, next sunday i think. Mase will be there with J7 and Phil. :)

Best colour out of them all. My friend has a UK version in this colour and after a good polish and wax it looks the tits

Lovley mate i was very interested in getting one before i went for the impreza unfortuntaly im too tall to fit into one :-(

yeah im gonna pop down, next sunday i think. Mase will be there with J7 and Phil. :)

Cool, next Sunday is Mothers day though, I'm taking mumma Suits out at 3pm, so I may miss it. Other than that, I'll be there mate.

Back